If Evolution

CherubRam

If Evolution was true of this world, it would be a super natural event. Seriously. There would be nothing natural about it. Billions of things would have to take place in order to have what we have today. And yet the Evolutionist say there is no God.

Isaiah 43:10. so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

gcthomas

If Evolution was true of this world, it would be a super natural event. Seriously. There would be nothing natural about it. Billions of things would have to take place in order to have what we have today. And yet the Evolutionist say there is no God.

Isaiah 43:10. so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

Billions of things did happen, but not in order to have what we have today. Of history could be rerun, what we have now would be different, but we'd never know. Evolutionary outcomes are probabilistic, not deterministic.

Artur Axmann

I strongly suggest you study evolution by taking as many courses of study that you can afford to take.

This way you would be less inclined to parrot words from a handout or tract you received in front of Ken ham's monument to man's stupidity : the creation museum or his equally nutty ARK ENCOUNTER fraud.

6days

I strongly suggest you study evolution by taking as many courses of study that you can afford to take.

This way you would be less inclined to parrot words from a handout or tract you received in front of Ken ham's monument to man's stupidity : the creation museum or his equally nutty ARK ENCOUNTER fraud.
We don't need gospel tracks or anything other thsn God's Word to determine truth. "In six days, God created the heavens and the earth" Ex. 20:11 We can see from scripture that Jesus and others accepted Genesis as literal history.
Perhaps most important about Genesis is that the gospel is dependent on a literal interpretation. If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I seen a report on tv that Michigan university proved evolution was a hoax. I read about it on the net, but this was about ten years ago.

CherubRam

I said
I seen a report on tv that Michigan university proved evolution was a hoax. I read about it on the net, but this was about ten years ago.

Evolutionary hoaxes are perpetuated by personal gain. If Evolution was a fact, it would be established as such today. The missing links would not ALL be missing.

CherubRam

There are no previous ancestors to prove evolution as true. There is no evidence beneath the Cambrian layer to support Evolution. The fossil record shows that while many species suddenly died out, others suddenly sprang into existence. If Evolution was true of this world, then the living fossils of today would have changed.

gcthomas

Evolutionary hoaxes are perpetuated by personal gain. If Evolution was a fact, it would be established as such today. The missing links would not ALL be missing.

Evolution IS established as a fact today, except for the living fossils such as yourself. ;)

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Ah, well. You've not been here long enough to know that such suggestions are not likely to be useful to those whose theology requires them to have a literal Bible.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
We don't need gospel tracks or anything other thsn God's Word to determine truth. "In six days, God created the heavens and the earth" Ex. 20:11 We can see from scripture that Jesus and others accepted Genesis as literal history.
Perhaps most important about Genesis is that the gospel is dependent on a literal interpretation. If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.

Death existed before the first Adam sinned, ergo...

chair

... If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.

If death didn't exist, how was Adam supposed to understand God's warning about the tree of knowledge?

chair

Yes... Speaking creation into existence was a miracle by our omnipotent omniscient Creator. You got it!

hmm
So, since death did not exist, but God had commanded the animals and humans to be "fruitful and multiply"- what was going to happen. Seems like over population would hit pretty fast.

6days

hmm
So, since death did not exist, but God had commanded the animals and humans to be "fruitful and multiply"- what was going to happen. Seems like over population would hit pretty fast.

Off to Cuba today. Will miss you Chair

6days

A shark, a "living fossil" because remains have been dated back 80 million years.

Really, 80 million years without change.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-41928537

Somethings have changed little since creation due to entropy, or corruption of what was very good. Some things have changed quite a bit (we now suffer from many genetic problems). And, some things have gone extinct. But, all things remain part of the same original created kinds).

CherubRam

Somethings have changed little since creation due to entropy, or corruption of what was very good. Some things have changed quite a bit (we now suffer from many genetic problems). And, some things have gone extinct. But, all things remain part of the same original created kinds).

That is my point.