If Evolution

CherubRam

Your study from a creationist source isn't going to cut it. I need a real study from a real publication/organization/university.

Until you can provide proper sourcing for your claims they are nothing more than that

Here is something for you to think about. If the Dino's lived millions of years ago, then how can soft tissue be found in them?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If Evolution was true of this world, it would be a super natural event. Seriously. There would be nothing natural about it. Billions of things would have to take place in order to have what we have today. And yet the Evolutionist say there is no God.

Isaiah 43:10. so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

God created the life that was planted on earth 550,000,000 years ago that evolved into wil concious, spirit receptive man. Evolution was Gods technique for creation. Adam and Eve arrived long after man evolved.

Right Divider

Body part
God created the life that was planted on earth 550,000,000 years ago that evolved into wil concious, spirit receptive man. Evolution was Gods technique for creation. Adam and Eve arrived long after man evolved.
Ah, that wonderful Cainoian fairy tale.... repeated as if Caino was there.

Are you the Creator Caino?

ClimateSanity

We don't need gospel tracks or anything other thsn God's Word to determine truth. "In six days, God created the heavens and the earth" Ex. 20:11 We can see from scripture that Jesus and others accepted Genesis as literal history.
Perhaps most important about Genesis is that the gospel is dependent on a literal interpretation. If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.
The Gospel is not destroyed by pre adamic animal death. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 5:12

It says death passed upon all men. It doesn't say all flesh. Don't make the Bible say more than it does.

ClimateSanity

Adam was a special creation of humanoid IMO. God imparted his spirit into Adam. This made him immortal. All humans before Adam were mortal , hence Cain's wife.

CherubRam

There is just one little problem with that Caino, God says that He formed man in His own Image.

CherubRam

Adam was a special creation of humanoid IMO. God imparted his spirit into Adam. This made him immortal. All humans before Adam were mortal , hence Cain's wife.

There is no mention of Humans before Adam was created. The bible does not say anything about the people in heaven ever having bodies such as ours.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There is just one little problem with that Caino, God says that He formed man in His own Image.

But what does that Mean to you? To me it means that man has the spirit of the Father and the Son within him as the will of God abroad in the universe. The image of Triune deity.

Ezekiel 36:27 “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances."

6:5.7 Though the Eternal Son cannot personally participate in the bestowal of the Thought Adjusters, he did sit in council with the Universal Father in the eternal past, approving the plan and pledging endless co-operation, when the Father, in projecting the bestowal of the Thought Adjusters, proposed to the Son, “Let us make mortal man in our own image.” And as the spirit fragment of the Father dwells within you, so does the spirit presence of the Son envelop you, while these two forever work as one for your spiritual advancement.

6days

ClimateSanity said:
The Gospel is not destroyed by pre adamic animal death. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:12

It says death passed upon all men. It doesn't say all flesh. Don't make the Bible say more than it does.

I agree the gospel is not destroyed if there had been animal death before sin, but scripture does seem to indicate there was no death to 'nepesh' creatures.

1. Gen. 3:14 shows us that the curse / death was a penalty for mans sin that extended to animals. Doesn't seem like much of a penalty if death already existed.

2. We see that both humans and animals were given a vegetarian diet. (Gen. 1:29) It was only after sin had entered the world and after the flood that God permitted eating flesh.(Gen. 9:3). If you believe animal death existed before sin, then it seems you would believe God created animals as carnivores but prevented them from eating meat.

3. Paradise in scripture is compared to a lion or wolf laying with the lamb. We cringe when we watch a nature show where a mother zebra is in distress as lions eat her baby. It's hard to imagine that scenario is what God called "Very good" in the garden.

4. Death is called the enemy in scripture. That applies specifically to humans, but again it does not seem consistent that God calls human death the enemy, and animal death good.

5. There is hardly time for any death from the time of creation to the time Adam sinned. No children had even been born yet.

6. There is an important object lesson that happens after man sinned. Death to an innocent creature (lamb?) came at the 'hand's of God, in order man could be clothed. If death existed before sin, then it becomes a meaningless point that God sacrificed innocent life to cover, and cloth humans.

BTW...what do you mean by pre Adamic animals I suspect you mean something other than animals which had been created a few hours earlier? If that is what you mean, then yes, it becomes a Gospel destroying belief.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Ah, that wonderful Cainoian fairy tale.... repeated as if Caino was there.

Are you the Creator Caino?

As it turns out Genesis has been debunked, it was a pseudo-biographical teaching tool of the Hebrew priest ckass who made no claim to be dictating a story from God,

Jesus never taught YEC.