ECT If By Grace Then It Is No More of Works

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Why won't you answer the question?

Peter was saved by believing and obeying. That is how I was saved.
You weren't saved. What do you believe? You brag about obeying, but what is it that you believe that has you believing and bragging that you are saved, or were saved?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
If I'd wanted to insult you I'd have called you stupid for pulling this same questioning thing again, when you well know that when both Musti and I answered your question on 1 Peter 1, you proved you had been up to no good when you had asked that question.

Here you are, behaving like a box of rocks, not only pulling the same stunt once more, but hurling the exact same accusation, once more.

Guess what that says you are being; that you can't even see why your nonsense is not going to work this time around?

Guess what that proves you are being?

That's right - by your own thought.

I'll concede a point of yours whenever you make a valid one.

Your above foolishness, is not one of those times :D

High Five!

:BRAVO:

God's Truth

You weren't saved. What do you believe? You brag about obeying, but what is it that you believe that has you believing and bragging that you are saved, or were saved?

Firstly, I do not tell people that they personally are not saved, I speak about the scriptures. The people here like to tell me I am not saved, and it is what they have measured to themselves. So you do not answer the question, but you instead say something ignorant. I answer all questions given to me about salvation.

We have to believe that we have to obey.

God's Truth

It does NOT say that He fulfilled ALL of the law and the prophets during His time on earth.

He will fulfill ALL when He returns.

Think for yourself what is right and what is wrong.

Jesus says he came to fulfill, but you say not all!

God help you and all who do not fear and believe.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
We have to believe that we have to obey.
:nono: Nope, you made that up. That's not at all what John 3:16 (KJV) says! Why should we listen to somebody who flagrantly invents things when "teaching" the Christian faith?

Why don't you answer the question?

Right Divider

Body part
Think for yourself what is right and what is wrong.

Jesus says he came to fulfill, but you say not all!

God help you and all who do not fear and believe.
Jesus did NOT say that He fulfilled ALL during His time with His people Israel.

There is much more to be fulfilled. Of which, apparently, you are completely unaware.

I'm not surprised.

God's Truth

:nono: Nope, you made that up. That's not at all what John 3:16 (KJV) says! Why should we listen to somebody who flagrantly invents things when "teaching" the Christian faith?

Why don't you answer the question?

Think for yourself what is right and what is wrong. When is it ever right to teach we do not have to do what the King says, the Master, the Creator?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Think for yourself what is right and what is wrong. When is it ever right to teach we do not have to do what the King says, the Master, the Creator?
The Catechism of the Catholic Church, which contains every infallible teaching on faith and morals, is I'm going to guess about four parts faith to one part morals ("what is right and what is wrong"). The Church emphasizes faith, you emphasize morals. Do the math, you immense pinhead.