ECT If By Grace Then It Is No More of Works

God's Truth

The Catechism of the Catholic Church, which contains every infallible teaching on faith and morals, is I'm going to guess about four parts faith to one part morals ("what is right and what is wrong"). The Church emphasizes faith, you emphasize morals. Do the math, you immense pinhead.

Anyone who willfully obeys God is one who has faith.

As for your Catholic denomination, they teach you how to do what God hates.

God's Truth

I'm not. Heaven and earth will pass away.
When?

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets. You will have to do what Jesus says to have understanding, and to be on the new earth with him.

Jesus says he came to fulfill, but you are mocking him by saying the earth is still here, you would rather say Jesus did not fulfill all instead of admit you do not understand.

SaulToPaul 2

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets. You will have to do what Jesus says to have understanding, and to be on the new earth with him.

Jesus says he came to fulfill, but you are mocking him by saying the earth is still here, you would rather say Jesus did not fulfill all instead of admit you do not understand.

I see heaven and earth passing away over in the Revelation.
It has not happened yet, however.

God's Truth

I'm not worried about it.
I also know it has not happened yet, as Revelation describes it.

Much of Revelation has already happened; and it is all about getting into Christ. When he comes again, it will be too late to be saved.

God does not care about blood relations. I can hardly believe that you think another person is special to God because of being blood related to Abraham. I thought you said you listen to Paul.

What don't you get? God. does. NOT. care. to. whom. you. are. blood. related.

God cares about those who come to Him by the BLOOD of Jesus.

That is about coming to God for forgiveness of sins through the blood of Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
Preaching we have to obey is not a rant.

If it is, it is to try and help those to save them from the fire.
Your obedience will not get you saved. You must trust HIS obedience.

You have been warned many, MANY times... but you love your self-righteousness more.

Rom 5:18-19 (KJV)
(5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. (5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Take HIS obedience or perish.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
. . . keeping the moral law plays no part in one's salvation. We can also understand that the "works" in the following passage is also speaking of the moral law:

"So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace"
(Ro.11:6).​
And if by grace, then also there is nothing we can do to add to what the Lord Jesus accomplished for us on our behalf, His righteousness being imputed to us as we believe that He is the Maker become flesh, the Son of God; of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; come to die for our sins, be buried and rise again and ascend again to heaven from where He came.