ECT ICON OF THE VIRGIN MARY FROM THE EARLY CHURCH PERIOD

Cruciform

You totally misunderstand Paul's testimony about Luke... nothing in those verses say Luke was of the uncircumcised. Unless you read into it something that isn't there. Which I would add, is the bread and butter of Catholic Dogma... almost all of it is developed out of the silence of scriptures.
The opinions that you've learned from your chosen man-made non-Catholic sect are noted.

OCTOBER23

Who's the guy on the left?
-------------------------------

He is the Ukranian Catholic Priest who is about to Baptise a Baby

into the Pagan Catholic Religion and thus condemn him to Perogitory.

OCTOBER23

The Funny thing is that when Cruciform is standing OUTSIDE THE KINGDOM

and sees the Resurrected Mary inside the New Jerusalem looking

out her Window along with Abraham and James and Paul,

he will probably be RED-Faced with Shame and Frustration

because he picked the Wrong Religion to Follow.

HisServant

The opinions that you've learned from your chosen man-made non-Catholic sect are noted.

Language is not an opinion... words have meaning.

You are without a double one of the biggest liars I hav had the displeasure of having to deal with in my live. Even when to objective truth is standing in fronnt of you... you lie.. like a politician... Debbie Wasserman Shulz comes to mind.

Cruciform

Language is not an opinion...words have meaning.
...including Paul's words in Col. 4:11, which indicate that Luke was indeed one of the uncircumcised. Nice try, though.

You are without a double one of the biggest liars I hav had the displeasure of having to deal with in my live. Even when to objective truth is standing in fronnt of you... you lie...

Hardly, since your statements in Post #84 above are indeed merely opinions that you have been taught by your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Your glaring Ad Hominem Fallacy, however, is noted. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

HisServant

...including Paul's words in Col. 4:11, which indicate that Luke was indeed one of the uncircumcised. Nice try, though.

Hardly, since your statements in Post #84 above are indeed merely opinions that you have been taught by your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Your glaring Ad Hominem Fallacy, however, is noted. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Paul says no such thing in that verse... use your brain and READ!...you know... ENGLISH!... the WORDS. put 2 and 2 together and be honest for once.

Also, I do NOT belong to a sect.... so once again you are bearing false witness... telling a falsehood which is a SIN.

You remind my of one of my Uncles... my Dad used to say he would lie even if the truth was in his favor.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
"wrong answer" = "anything which contradicts the non-authoritative opinions of RD's preferred man-made non-Catholic sect"
:yawn:​

cruciform is still spamming his own thread
but
don't worry
it has been reported by right divider

Cruciform

cruciform is still spamming his own thread...
It is decidedly not "spam," as has been readily observed here, as well as other places on TOL.

...but don't worry it has been reported by right divider
If they ban me for making a cogent---and thus far unanswerable---argument, there's really nothing I can do about it.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

Paul says no such thing in that verse... use your brain and READ!...you know... ENGLISH!... the WORDS. put 2 and 2 together and be honest for once.Also, I do NOT belong to a sect.... so once again you are bearing false witness... telling a falsehood which is a SIN.You remind my of one of my Uncles... my Dad used to say he would lie even if the truth was in his favor.
Already decisively answered (Post #110). :yawn:

Old man

12510418_10153153743467610_4856836440886534184_n.jpg

Questions? Comments?

Why do you call this and all your other idols of Mary icons?

The RCC perverted the Second Commandment in order to introduce the thousands of idols into your false religion. Is calling your idol of Mary an icon part of that con job?

Cruciform

Why do you call this and all your other idols...
No, not "idols." Catholics do not worship sacred images and objects, and where there is no worship there can be no "idolatry." Sorry for your confusion.

...of Mary icons?
An icon is simply a sacred "image." See, for example, this.

The RCC perverted the Second Commandment in order to introduce the thousands of idols into your false religion.
Now go ahead and post your proof for this wholly unsubstantiated assertion.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

HisServant

No, not "idols." Catholics do not worship sacred images and objects, and where there is no worship there can be no "idolatry." Sorry for your confusion.

Now go ahead and post your proof for this wholly unsubstantiated assertion.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Do you think Rachel worshiped her household idols or worshiped the god's they represented. I see no difference between what she did and what Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox do, except for a play on words.

oatmeal

12510418_10153153743467610_4856836440886534184_n.jpg

Questions? Comments?

How does truth fit into your thread?

John 17:17

God's word is truth.

When scripture is believed they you have something

Icons are nothing but subtle or not so subtle forms of idols.

I John 5:21

Are we to serve and be distracted by icons or love God?

I John 5:3

"mother of God"? Really?

Show me "mother of God" from scripture, from God's word

You can't can you?

No! Why not?

Because it is not there.

Why are you serving idols?

Why does the RCC so busy promoting idols?

Why not believe God's word?

Why not love and serve God?

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cruciform
+T+

To worship means to ascribe worth to. Are you saying that Catholics ascribe no worth to Mary? Everything you do as regards Mary (and indeed many saints) looks like worship. It looks like worship, it feels like worship, it tastes like worship, it sounds like worship. Guess what...?