I wonder what its like to be a Christian?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I try to be wheat.

"Do or do not. There is no try."." Mt 3:12 ~
yoda.gif
Yoda

As a reminder meshak is number 17 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God does not need Christianity ; goodness , Christianity has its hooks in you, you seem to think of it as if its a god! An interesting concept though ; "When your religion becomes a god", and one makes the religion to be equal to their god. The Pastors and teachers in their religion become prophets and apostles ; 2 Tim. 4:3-4, the truth becomes fables, or fables like Christmas and Easter and the Trinity suddenly become their truths and doctrines ; the time has come where churches cannot even endure sound doctrines , (its so sound and simple that God and Jesus want everyone saved, its reasonable for a God of power to include everyone in salvation, especially those stupid enough not to include themselves), sound doctrines get thrown out and believers start listening to their pastors and televangelist and they have itching ears ; the church of God has become one giant ear and the pulpit one giant mouth! Believers don't question their leaders and don't study for themselves.
And yet, according to YOU, they are all guaranteed salvation equally.

So is your beef that GOD is not getting it done soon enough to suit you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No I am not a Christian ; why should I be one? I mean if I am allowed to just use those of you who are Christians and have interacted with me here ; I see absolutely nothing in any of you that I would want in me. What Christianity has placed in your spirits and learning ability , I don't want that in me. You celebrate pagan holidays and make all kinds of excuses for doing that. You hold fast to this unbiblical Trinity doctrine , as if your minds have lost their biblical sense.

Man I don't want Christianity in my spirit. In my honest evaluation of the religion , its doing things to believers in mass quantities that is a strong blind turning away from the true tenants of the bible. And they cannot even see the turning . Man I don't want that kind of seduction in my consciousness.

Well, then pack your bags and get out of Dodge. I, for one won't miss ya.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wonder what a person would find if they really study Christianity ? Things like this maybe;

http://oaks.nvg.org/ap3.html
You're doing a little bit of this of late. You might want to summarize or post part then offer the link for those interested or by way of sustaining authority. As an ends and means, without that effort, it's actually a rules violation around here unless you're given a pass on it by the admin.

Mickiel

You're doing a little bit of this of late. You might want to summarize or post part then offer the link for those interested or by way of sustaining authority. As an ends and means, without that effort, it's actually a rules violation around here unless you're given a pass on it by the admin.

I'm starting to hit a nerve; now comes the efforts to get rid of the irritant.

Mickiel

You need to summarized the link.

The link does the same thing all the other links I posted does , it examines Christianity ,as it relates to paganism, history , religion and Rome. It gives other views on Christianity outside of Christiandom.

He's not looking for summary , I know Christians ,the thread is starting to get to him , so he is starting to think of ways to get rid of it. Because its going against his grains.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The link does the same thing all the other links I posted does , it examines Christianity ,as it relates to paganism, history , religion and Rome. It gives other views on Christianity outside of Christiandom.

You need to use your own word or you will get warning.

Mickiel

Below is the supplied references to the link;

Contents

Pagan elements in Christianity, Literature

Parts of this article is rooted in an informative article by Reinhold Merkelbach: [Encyclopaedia Britannica Online, s.v. "mystery religion"].

General texts on the subject include James George Frazer, The Golden Bough, 3rd ed., 12 vol. (1911–15, reprinted 1990), also available on-line.

EB: Encyclopaedia Britannica. Encyclopaedia Britannica Online and as yearly DVD Suite. London: Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Næss, Arne. Filosofiens historie, bd 1. 5. utg. Oslo: Universitetsforlaget, 1976.

Steiner, Rudolf. The Festivals and Their Meaning: I. Christmas, Chap. 7, "The Revelation of the Cosmic Christ". Basle, 26 December 1921. GA 0202. Online
wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Christmas/19211226a01.html

And my summary is that the link reminds me of an Indian cultures opinions of the subject , which I consider interesting. You don't find that much online. It is unfortunate that you are having thoughts of sicking the administration on me. Just because I disagree with you.