I wonder what its like to be a Christian?

Mickiel

you waste an awful lot of time wondering about dopey things

Yes I do, like I wonder why Christians construct many of their buildings just like they did under Constantine in AD 327,you know , the ones that were patterned after the Roman basilicas , which were modeled after Greek pagan temples? I wonder why they do that?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes I do, like I wonder why Christians construct many of their buildings just like they did under Constantine in AD 327,you know , the ones that were patterned after the Roman basilicas , which were modeled after Greek pagan temples? I wonder why they do that?

that's pretty dopey

balut55

I don't know. I don't go to church. But as I have said before religion is of Satan and controlled by Satan. Jesus replaced the temple in three days.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

I wonder what its like to condemn someone to hell? I've never done it , but man have I seen many Christians joyfully do it.

Why?

My favorite verse on this one is

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Mathew 15:11.
I will not condemn an individual but I will teach about false religion. I can't see in people's hearts. But if someone is obviously Satanic and give their life to Satan I don't think comments on them will send you to hell.,even the big guys that started churches I can't condemn. They might be very late to the vineyard like the thief on the cross.

Mickiel

that's pretty dopey

I wonder why they put crosses on these buildings , a clear violation of the commandment not to use" Graven Images." They put these images of crosses on their written material , they drape them around their necks , they put false images of Christ on their stained glass windows , which was first started in 1081 by Gregory of Tours, usually a white man with a beard. I wonder why they do these pagan things?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People try to make Jesus out to look like a pacifist who doesn't convict.

In reality, Jesus talked more about damnation than salvation.
He brought a sword, not peace- he is the Lion of Judah.

He's spoken as many things in the Bible, but not what so many try to make him to be :plain:

balut55

Again I think church was really suppose to be an informal gathering. It turned into one big money making operation and crosses were used to just identify the buildings as a place to congregate. But power hungry people rise to the top. Maybe there should have never been priests and religion. Just equal people doing fellowship and worshipping the high priest. Jesus is king. Read the Bible. God bless.

Mickiel

People try to make Jesus out to look like a pacifist who doesn't convict.

In reality, Jesus talked more about damnation than salvation.
He brought a sword, not peace- he is the Lion of Judah.

He's spoken as many things in the Bible, but not what so many try to make him to be :plain:

That's not a reality, its just another Christian falsehood and myth ; notice ;

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfund...esus-speak-more-about-hell-than-about-heaven/

Summary: A stunning website accusation against the popular Christian lie that Jesus spoke more about hell and damnation than he did heaven and salvation. It gives the scriptual percentages ; enjoy the truth!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

balut55

Spiritual warfare was mentioned many times. Yes.

Matthew 13:41-42, 49-50 “The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Mark 9:43, 48-49 “And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire…where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ For everyone will be salted with fire.”

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Steko said:
Percentages don't matter.

Mickiel said:
They matter to me, especially when you stand against the lies of Christianity.
[MENTION=17716]Mickiel[/MENTION] Are you making a stand against "Christianity", or the followers of "Christianity" that Mis-represent Christ?

I'm not certain, but I believe [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] has used verbiage that is different than you are used to. Saying Hell and saying Gehenna are two different matters. One is Greco-Roman, while the other references Prophecy.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's not a reality, its just another Christian falsehood and myth ; notice ;

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfund...esus-speak-more-about-hell-than-about-heaven/

Summary: A stunning website accusation against the popular Christian lie that Jesus spoke more about hell and damnation than he did heaven and salvation. It gives the scriptual percentages ; enjoy the truth!

The Bible doesn't contain everything Jesus said, you moron.

There's a reason why Christianity was always apocalyptic and it's imagery a bit dark throughout most of history- it's because Christianity is not what those like yourself chalk it up to be nowadays, which is tantamount to a hippie gathering.

Mickiel

[MENTION=17716]Mickiel[/MENTION] Are you making a stand against "Christianity", or the followers of "Christianity" that Mis-represent Christ?

I'm not certain, but I believe [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] has used verbiage that is different than you are used to. Saying Hell and saying Gehenna are two different matters. One is Greco-Roman, while the other references Prophecy.

Either one , take your pick.

Mickiel

The Bible doesn't contain everything Jesus said, you moron.

There's a reason why Christianity was always apocalyptic and it's imagery a bit dark throughout most of history- it's because Christianity is not what those like yourself chalk it up to be nowadays, which is tantamount to a hippie gathering.

I hold no need to call you names, your religion teaches you the need to do that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I hold no need to call you names, your religion teaches you the need to do that.

You're an internet warrior that spends their time trying to divide Christians up by who and who doesn't fit your perceived standard of what they ought to be.
You don't have anything to offer other than that, why don't you go brush up on some theology and commit to the headline of these forums :wave2: