I wonder what its like to be a Christian?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You know , if you start talking about things that don't fit the current religious powers status quo , they will get rid of you ; and that has not changed. Now its called "Disfellowshipping." So called spiritual people can be cold blooded...
:yawn: 1 Co 5:11, Eph 5:11

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I hold no need to call you names, your religion teaches you the need to do that.

Oh, one more thing. I have [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] on permanent-ignore because he seems to condemn people like drinking water. Unless he's encouraging you and being kind, I would recommend disregarding them as an example of Christ's love.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You've already said that (Eph 4:14). :AMR:

Funny,

I viewed your two posts after I had posted and.... yup! You are a very predictable poster. Why you've got a scripture on your tounge to lock up the kingdom to all manners of people.

Jude verse 9 for you...

9 By contrast, Micha’el the Sar HaMalachim, when he took issue with Hasatan and disputed about the geviyyat Moshe [Rabbeinu] (body of Moses), did not presume to pronounce a slanderous judgment [against Hasatan], but said, "Hashem rebuke you!"

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Funny,

I viewed your two posts after I had posted and.... yup! You are a very predictable poster.

:yawn: There will be nothing to predict when you ignore me (Eph 4:14).
drool.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
serpentdove
TOL Legwnd

This message is hidden because serpentdove is on your ignore list.
View post

Remove from ignore list.

#Best decision ever.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
serpentdove
TOL Legwnd

This message is hidden because serpentdove is on your ignore list.
View post

Remove from ignore list.

#Best decision ever.

ummm - it's not ignoring someone if you dance around drawing attention to yourself screaming "I'm ignoring you! I'm ignoring you! See how I'm ignoring you?"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
ummm - it's not ignoring someone if you dance around drawing attention to yourself screaming "I'm ignoring you! I'm ignoring you! See how I'm ignoring you?"

Well,

To be honest, you are correct. But people like [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] that have a scripture ready to condemn people so rapidly are very counterproductive to the spreading of the gospel.

So, yes. I admit it. I was shining them on.

Fair enough?

Mickiel

Um.... this thread isn't fun now that the OP author appears to be having... ahem.. "technical difficulties".

Well the difficulties come when you go against a giant , or go against the wave and popular current. Some Christians get ugly with you and get away with it , I forget that I am not allowed to get that way with them. But I understand and accept how it is ; this is a Christian website, it naturally will favor Christians.

That is part of what its like to be Christian.

clefty

Well the difficulties come when you go against a giant , or go against the wave and popular current. Some Christians get ugly with you and get away with it , I forget that I am not allowed to get that way with them. But I understand and accept how it is ; this is a Christian website, it naturally will favor Christians.

That is part of what its like to be Christian.

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's...and to God what is God's...duh

Mickiel

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's...and to God what is God's...duh

I wonder what its like to believe that your religion is the one? To the Christian its called "Faith"; they naturally will think its only being spiritual to believe that your the chosen one's. I mean your supposed to think your special. I consider that most interesting, because a lot of people are going to be short changed and their religion insulted ; because its only so much room at the top.

balut55

Well,

To be honest, you are correct. But people like [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] that have a scripture ready to condemn people so rapidly are very counterproductive to the spreading of the gospel.

So, yes. I admit it. I was shining them on.

Fair enough?

6:8 because the person who sows to his own flesh will reap corruption from the flesh, but the one who sows to the Spirit will reap eternal life from the Spirit.

He only does it out of love.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL