I will not vote for trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump is the new Reagan
In what possible sense is Trump like Reagan? I read a bit in Politico that sums my response to the notion.

It’s tempting to observe historical similarities between Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan. Great public performers, each demonstrated ideological flexibility in his public career and an uncanny ability to channel the social anxieties of evangelical voters with whom he shared little religious affinity. Both knowingly tapped a reserve of base racial antipathy. And both spoke of world affairs in terms so simple that a child could understand them—an attribute that horrified critics then and now.

But the similarities pretty much end there. Donald Trump speaks to voters in a fourth-grade vernacular; in public appearances and private correspondence, Reagan was powerfully articulate. Reagan was an experienced union president and two-term governor of a major industrial state; Trump boasts no public experience and a checkered private-sector career. Above all, Trump’s rhetoric is animated by fear and resentment. Reagan infused conservatism with hope and optimism...​

Is Donald Trump Like Ronald Reagan, by Josh Zeitz

Charity

the kingdom falls if your divided, warning after warning "threw out" the ages, draw a line in the dirt, and fight together or Lose all together, for those, "Identify" easy, are using the historical divide and conquer system, that will over throw generations of estate.
Trumps for the people! those generations that have worked- built and paid tax for their homes and cities. the one sided immigration games must be stopped, at least until the people understand wise and fair judgement. And who? is on the inside, selling u out.

Charity

Obama Hussein, has the same title as royal Hussein family. prince hussein is on the board of the world think tank... yes it seems good men don't do enough, even trump would agree with you on that. Bad men do good east to west.