I will not vote for trump

Danoh

Trump beats Hillary on every issue, and you're going to go by what you're stating which is based solely on your unnecessary butthurt. All Trump did was give all the people who have been harassing people for years a taste of their own medicine and you all want to act like little girls about it.

Those women lied about Trump, you can go ahead and believe otherwise but if there's one thing the past several years have shown, it's that feminist woman have absolutely no shame at all in doing such things. The claims of sexism are due to societies' current poisoning of feminist nonsense, the claims of racism are due to societies' liberal white guilt, the claims of xenophobia is due to liberal's hatred of Christianity and American prominence. It's not rocket science, so if you can't get it than you're either an idiot or a fool :rolleyes:

No, stupid; I have not commented much on his misogyny.

Because that is only one of many other issues prevalent throughout his history.

None of you have done a history on the man - none of you.

You are each as wilfully self-deceived on this as you each regularly prove yourselves to be on most other subjects on TOL. Every one of you shares that trait.

It is on each of you to do your homework, and objectively so - none of you have.

What willful incompetents you each have been in this...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
deal her in -
she is playing the woman card
-and-
she is playing the mexican card
-and-
it is the same card
-
alicia machado
-
you can't trump this card
-
hope you enjoyed the rallies

Gurucam

What was the sign of Jonah, Guru?

Matthews: 12 KJV N..
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The idea is, Jonas was dispatched to hell, inside the depth of earth, for three thousand (human) years (3 of Jesus' days).

It is possible that Jonas was literally inside the belly of a whale for three days and nights. This was hell for Jonas. This is being compared to three thousand years inside the depths of earth, in hell with Satan, for humans but only three days for Jesus.

Therefore the revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. says, literally: no more signs will be given to an evil and adulterous nation. Evil and adulterous nations are those who refuse to transgress the ten commandments and serve in spirit/love. These are people who refuse to embrace, esteem, use and promote the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. These people will be dispatched to hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan, for 3000 human years, which are equal to 3 days for Jesus.

Matthews: 12 verse: 39, KJV N.T. is saying, quite literally: No more return of a physical Jesus, no more sign, just straight to hell inside the depth of earth, with Satan for 3000 odd, human years. This is described as 'there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah'.

The Jews were described as an evil and adulterous nation. They were evil because they refused to look to and accept the promised, Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

This forced the coming to earth of Jesus in a physical body, to suffer at the hand of evil and adulterous Jews.

Jesus had to leave His heaven, spirit abode and physically come to earth among these evil and adulterous Jews so as to be a physical sign, in an effort to convinced them of the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

Most of Abraham's generation did not get the message, about the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, up to this day.

They refused to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth). They continued to look to things that are 'seen' and temporal (the flesh, the ten commandments and the letters):

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The above also makes every human on earth, who are like those Jews, evil . . . and not fit to enter the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for those who follow Him. They simply did not follow Jesus, they remain O.T./Mosaic people.

2000 odd years ago, it was declared that 'now', the Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. The lord is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The curse that over ran the U.S.A. and which the election can help to correct.

The curse that over ran the U.S.A. and which the election can help to correct.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law (the ten commandments), it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise (of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession).

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Abraham and his generation were promised the Spirit of Jesus, which is 'not seen' and eternal. However the Jews were an evil nation because they refused to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They refused to look to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

This caused the Spirit Lord Jesus of spirit heaven, to come to earth as the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus. Jesus made a temporal physical visit, as a son of man, to help the very sad and unfortunate lost generations of Abraham. However Jesus was tempted, rejected, denied, persecuted, ridiculed, tortured and murdered, by the very people who he came to help.

Jesus had to come in a physical, 'seen' and temporal form as a (physical) sign for the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus . . . because the evil Jews refused to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal (i.e. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from heaven). This is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, Who was promised by God to Abraham and his generations. They continue to reject this Spirit.

Indeed the rest is a very sad history. Because, even then, neither the physical Jesus or the Spirit Jesus) was recognized or appreciated by the Jews. The following happened:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews killed Jesus, their own prophet, they persecuted Christians, they displease God and were contrary to all other men.

The very great majority of Jews remained Jews and continue to esteem, use and promote the ten commandments. They remained like Ishmael and his generation.

A few Jews ceased being Jews and became Christians. They went on to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. They became like Isaac and his generation.

The Jews continue to deny, persecute, undermine, demote and dilute Jesus, (authentic) Christianity and (authentic) Christians, up to this day. In fact the Jews seemed to be the first unawares, false spying brethren who misled and fooled the billion strong traditional Christians into (falsely) believing that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The Jews and all other people who esteem, use and promote the ten commandments are not in good standing with the Lord Jesus. They did not come onto the the promised Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Who is the Lord from heaven. They did not become New people 'in Christ'. They remained Old Mosaic people.

The Jews and all other people who esteem, use and promote the ten commandments cannot enter the mansion (on earth and elsewhere) in God's house which Jesus has prepared for those who follow Him. All these O.T. people (of Abraham's generations) cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven through the Lord Jesus. They are the very great majority of Abraham's generations who have not found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is Lord, operating from spirit heaven. A billion strong traditional Christians ignored this fact. They are totally misled. They are erroneously and corruptly esteeming the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord in heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus was always strong in heaven and elsewhere in the creation but weaker on the surface of earth. This is Christ consciousness. For the past 2000 odd years on earth, Lord Jesus did not have significant support of the Angels, who are the heavenly bodies (i.e. the sun, moon, planets etc.).

Recently, because of heavenly bodies realignment, the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus strengthened, significantly, on the surface of earth. Christ consciousness have become much stronger on the surface of earth.

Now these Angels are strongly supporting Jesus (Christ consciousness) on earth. The Angels (the heavenly bodies) are, now, Jesus' Angels. Now Jesus and His Angels are ruling the surface of earth.

Now this enhanced Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and His Angels are seriously separating Abraham's generation into these two sets (i.e. O.T. people and N.T. people). The separation is becoming very accentuated, everywhere, according to:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

This separation is also very evident in the U.S.A.. The U.S.A. citizens are clearly divided, like never before. Eventually each person will be delivered to their respective and appropriate destinations.

Fact is, O.T. people are responsible for relegating God's kingdom of heaven from the U.S.A.. O.T. people are also perpetually responsible for preventing God's kingdom of heaven from manifesting/materializing in the U.S.A.. Only N.T. people can materialize God's kingdom of heaven on earth (including in the U.S.A.).

Currently through the Presidential elections, the U.S.A. has an opportunity to choose between a potential N.T. leader (i.e. Trump) and a proven O.T. leader (i.e. Clinton). A choice of a potential N.T. leader could only benefit the U.S.A. citizenry, at this critical changed time, every where on the surface of earth.

Forget the old ideas and old rhetoric that has ran out its course. The Old has died. For now, they are simply refusing to lie/stand down.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I just voted
-
it was easy
-
I didn't know you could vote straight republican
-and-
still do a write in for president
-
jeb!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
your vote helped hillary in her attempt to become

President Hillary Clinton

take a good long look at that

President Hillary Clinton

makes you want to vomit, doesn't it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the only reason to vote for jeb is if you're really really confused and think that the primaries are still on

I only vote for republicans

It is a vote for Hillary, Einstein. Your vote only amounts to a protest. So now Jeb Bush has three votes: himself, his mother and you, the rest of the globalist Bush crime family voting for Hillary, who these illustrious "conservatives" came out for, proving all is phony baloney, which you, apparently, have a paid subscription to, that is, all things Oscar Meyer.

Just pause for a minute and think, give it a go, try something new. If you wouldn't vote for Hillary, and, out of the other side of your mouth, didn't bother to counter a vote for her, you voted for Hillary. Yes, good job, Albert! Makes it's understandable you’re also scripturally challenged, when the Vatican should be a museum, and this centuries ago.

A lot of good your man-crush on Jeb will do for your country. May as well have written in Ronald MacDonald. When we were children, we used to say, “Smooth move, Ex-lax!”

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it doesn't matter who you vote for
-if-
you agree with trump and hillary
-but-
voting for republicans does matter

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
to quote the last crook who was president -
I want to make this perfectly clear -
the only write in allowed was for president -