I will not vote for trump

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
... The tool of Jesus and God, is intuiting. This is spirit discernment which giveth life. Intuitions transcend thinking and simply guide a person into what to know, pray for say and do. 'Intuitions'/spirit discernment does not provide a one dimensional physical only reason. Intuitions are anchored in multidimensional knowing which defies and reaches far beyond, physically spoken and physically written words/expression.

Clinton supporters are letter discern-ers. Clinton, her approach to life and her campaign are all suited to them

Trump supporters are spirit/intuitive discern-ers. Trump, his approach to life and his campaign are all suited to them.

The Presidential election is a fight between letter/intellectual/one dimensional discernment/ earth-ly-ness on the one hand and spirit/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness, on the other.

The former is Satanic, the latter is Godly. It is time for the U.S.A. to get back on tract. The world's population is growing exponentially into the latter, which anchors Christ consciousness.

This is not a fight among two personalities, per say. This election is a (last) peaceful way/opportunity for the U.S.A. citizenry, to remove the Old (Satanic) ideology and introduce a New (Christian) ideology.

"The Donald" is alot of things - but "spirit/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness" isn't one of them!

Anyone who would make such a claim has been living under a rock for the last 18 months!

Gurucam

"The Donald" is a lot of things - but "spirit/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness" isn't one of them!

Anyone who would make such a claim has been living under a rock for the last 18 months!

I am happy that you made that point.

I would like to clarify.

Every one has two bodies:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

One's 'natural body is one's physical/carnal/flesh body. One's spiritual body is one inward man/heart.

Both bodies have faculties which humans can use as they want. In the same manner that one uses one's physical faculties for one's agenda which may be contrary to God's agenda. So too one can use one's spiritual faculties for one's agenda which may be contrary to God.

Matthew: 15 King James Version (KJV)
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

However not every one can function through his/her spiritual body/faculties. Some people are not aware of their spiritual body which is their heart. Their heart is 'waxed gross' (covered over). They are dead to their spiritual body. They are called 'the dead'. They can operated only through their physical or carnal or flesh body.

One's agenda can be attempted through one's physical faculties. This is how a carnal person operates.

One's agenda can be attempted through one's spiritual/heart body. This is how a spiritual person operates. Spiritual people are those whose hearts are not 'waxed gross' (covered over). These are 'converted' people.

Even though one operates through the faculties of either flesh or spirit, one's agenda can be against God.

Only a spiritually aware person can access Gifts of the Spirit. Gifts of the Spirit are person spiritual powers. Like physical capabilities, spiritually gives are for arbitrary use by those who posses them:

1 Corinthians: 12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

Having and using spiritual gifts does not make one a Christian:

Matthew: 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Do not confuse "spirit/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness" with being Christian.

Many people are capable of "spirit/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness". However they are not into doing the will of God. And are not Christians.

However into order to even consider being 'healed by Jesus and so becoming Christian and enter the particular mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared, one must first be capable of "spirit/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness". Only then can Jesus heal/help one.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Trump is converted. He has actualized the faculties of his spiritual body. He has some gift of the Spirit. He has the gift to have spirit/love procreative sex and so bring forth children of God . He also have the gift of the spirit to discern truth with respect to business deals and to successfully close beneficial to him, business deals.

These are simply gifts of the Spirit which has absolutely nothing to do with your ideas of good and bad or with Christianity and the particular heaven that Jesus has prepared for Christians.

Even if one has not embraced Jesus and his heaven, one can use one's gift of the Spirit as one sees fit, to benefit oneself and to create one's own idea of heaven. However at all events, one's own heaven will be way short of the heaven that one can obtain by serving one's spirit and doing the will of God, simultaneously.

Even if Trump has created his own heaven by "spirit/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness" he is closer to being Christian than others. And he is relevant to the new required actualization for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ that is now currently ruling on the surface of earth.

Among the offering, Trump is the only qualified Christian and spiritual choice.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The first fruits of the Spirit are Gift of the Spirit. These are spiritual/intuitive skills. This does not make one a child of God or a Christian. Those who have gifts of the Spirit are not necessarily saved and/or delivered. They could easily be serving the Satanic status-quo and not the will of God. Then they are not saved, delivered and Christians. They are like fallen angels:

Many people have gifts of the Spirit which they are free to use for their benefit. However they do not used these gifts according to will of God. To be saved, delivered and Christian one must use one's gifts to benefit one while simultaneously serving the will of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption (as children of God/Christians), to wit, the redemption of our body.

The above confirms that those with Gifts of the Spirit are not complete or finished. They still need to be adopted as children of God. This is possible only through communion with and obedience to, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned through one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

The following people were practicing their gifts of the Spirit, in Jesus' name however Jesus denied them because they did not practice their gifts of the Spirit according to the will of God. They were disappointed. They were not in real live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through each of their own hearts/spirit. Therefore they were not led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, who conveys precisely what God wills for each of them, to know, pray for, say and do, in real time all the time:

Matthew: 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Only the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth, can make intercession for humans with God and His will, Who is the Holy Spirit:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The above is true even when Jesus is in His Spirit form as the Spirit of Truth. Jesus remains the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession and a separate entity from the Holy Spirit, so as to make intercession for saints with the Holy Spirit.

Above, Romans: 8 verses: 26 & 27, of the Holy KJV N.T. prescribe a very precises way to know the live will of God and be led by the will of God. It has nothing to do with esteeming, seeking to uphold and promoting the ten commandments. It has every thing to do with transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally.

Many people believe that the possession of one (or more) gift of the Spirit validates that they are saved and delivered and are Christian. This is a totally false belief.

One must be in live, real time, all the time communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, through one own heart/spirit. And one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Then one is all of the following: saved and delivered, under Grace of God and 'in Christ', a child of God and a Christian.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Spiritual/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness are qualities/actualization which Trump posses and use to creat his concept of heaven which is not necessary like or related to God's kingdom of heaven. .

Last edited:

Gurucam

Spiritual/multidimensional discernment/intuitions/heaven-ly-ness are qualities/actualization which Trump posses and use to creat his concept of heaven which is not necessary like or related to God's kingdom of heaven. However it is a heaven of sought.

Everyone can have and hold a different concepts of heaven (as their idea of heaven).

Some people perceive that having great material wealth on earth is heaven. However there is more to life than physical/material. Therefore although money/material wealth can earn one entry into a kind of heaven on earth, this heaven fall way short of a total heaven.

Some other people perceive that heaven is a place where the ten commandments rules totally. And those who uphold the ten commandments are rewarded and those who fall short are punished as deserved.

Some other people believe that heaven is a place where one has total God given freedom, liberty and justification to magically (or other wise) materialize and do any thing that one wants and get no sin but only glorification by God.

The above are just three ideas which people hold about heaven. There are as many ideas of heaven as there are people. People tend to gave a one line definition of their idea of heaven. However inside they hold vast details of heaven which makes each person's idea of heaven unique to him or her.

The point being that the creation is designed to eventually give you the ideas of heaven that you hold within you. You current life is simply for you to demonstrate the life that you want. This is your 'soweth':

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

After you soweth in this life there is judgment and dispatched to your permanent life according to your ideas and what you verbalized and practice in this life, (i.e. according to what you soweth in this life).

Therefore which ever scenario you hold and promote to be heaven in this life, when you die you go to such a world/heaven. There are world/heaven conformed to everyone's idea of heaven. Every one goes to a world that is conformed to his or her idea of heaven, even if these are 'half baked' heavens or a hell. If one is fooled or misled into holding a hell as one's heaven, then so be it. One gets that place, after death. One has free choice:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

No one is going to a heaven that one has not perceived, verbalized and promote in this life.

Going to the heaven that Jesus has prepared is simply one choice, a very wise choice. Jesus has complete and articulate physical, spiritual and ideas vision. He has awareness of the everything in creation. Therefore (unlike all others) His idea of heaven is the happiest and most blissful place. His heaven is totally without sin. Jesus' heaven is literally God's kingdom of heaven. It is so highly configured.

In Jesus magical heaven one has total God given freedom, liberty and justification to do any thing that one wants and get no sin but only glorification by God. One simply and magically materializes the reality that one wants.

Also Jesus' heaven can be every and any where. Jesus' heaven can be:
1. on earth as our physical/material life,
2. in our spirit only life and
3. elsewhere.

This is why one wants to be Christian . . . because Christians enter Jesus' kingdom of heaven which is the highest expression of heaven.

However Jesus confirmed that only a few will make it to the heaven that He has prepared. He confirmed that only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and His heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Many reason are given for this result. Basically people do not reach Jesus' heaven because their various ideas of heaven are total different from Jesus' idea of heaven.

For example: Lots of people who perceive that they are Christians (followers of Jesus) are actually not following Jesus. They are following Moses. They are esteeming and promoting a Mosaic idea of heaven. When they die they go to a Mosaic place. This is a place where the ten commandments rules and reward and punishment are dispensed accordingly.

And so it is for every one. If one esteems the concept of karma. Then one goes to a place where karma rules supreme. . . . and so on.

The Lord Jesus has established the best heaven. He has also laid down the path and how to enter and live in this heaven, everywhere, for all eternity. However one can earn this heaven only after this life on earth. And while one live this current life on earth, one must hold, esteem and promote Jesus' concept of heaven.

However although the path and how to enter and live in Jesus' heaven is well recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years, this remained a big mystery which only a few accessed:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Trump has spiritual actualization which he used to create his heaven which is not necessary a total heaven and which seem limited to this world.

It seems that Clinton has created a heaven of sought for her self. However she seem to have done so the flesh (none spiritual) way. She seem to lack the spiritual actualization which Trump has. None of them seem to accessed any consequential heaven.

However the one who can function spiritually (Trump) is far more relevant to current times and best for the U.S.A.. As truth/Trump tends to convey, Hillary was a disaster and will continue to be a disaster . . . it is time to change or perish.

Trump statements seem to be not at all rehearsed but are real time, 'straight off the cuff', spiritual/intuitive, multidimensional insights. Holistic. The citizens of the U.S.A. would be well advised to accept and be guided by, Truth's statements.

Now material and other prosperity can no longer be earned carnally/physically. Now material and other prosperity can and will be earned, only spiritually according to the ideas of Jesus' kingdom of heaven on earth.

Intuits have it. Intellects are a dead breed. This is the way the surface of earth has turned. Adapt or perish . . . and so be it.

. . . no time left for pampering or other forms of gentle persuasion.

Last edited:

Danoh

I doubt Trump will win. And no, I don't care for Hillary either.

One thing is for sure.

Hillary will be more of the same old same old.

Trump will be far worse.

His will end up the most incompetent, corrupt, and disgraceful administration this country has...ever...seen.

And look the other way "Christians" will have themselves...to blame.

Mock this all some of you want.

But mark my words...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

One thing is for sure.

Trump will be far worse.

His will end up the most incompetent, corrupt, and disgraceful administration this country has...ever...seen.

But mark my words...

All of us are to blame for both of them being our nominees.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Trump will be far worse.

a president hillary will face the opposition of the republicans in congress, and the support of the democrats, in pushing a continuation of bammy's failed agendas

a president trump will face the opposition of both parties in congress

vote trump! :banana:

Gurucam

One thing is for sure.

Trump will be far worse.

But mark my words...

Do not fear change, it is only thing that is constant and inevitable.

Against the best and most elaborate effort to avoid change, both the Roman empire and the British empire fell.

Those who embrace and adapt change earlier always save themselves greater difficulties and displacement.

A massive ground swell of U.S.A. citizens realize that change is necessary and they want change. These masses of people and their sentiments have already made Old leaders/managers incapable and redundant.

Significant internal dissatisfaction and accompanying unrest seem to be already at the door steps of the U.S.A.. In fact it has been expressed, sporadically.

One must consider that this internal war is upholding a cease fire because the Presidential election offers a promise or possibility for change.

Therefore this election is a chance to have the widely demanded change, peacefully.

(Against all publicized expectation and pre-voting poles, the Brexit result was a peaceful vote for change of the old people and their old ideas. Obama and Clinton are the old who support the old idea and way.)

The same old, same old cannot hold the U.S.A. together.

No political judgment can be made of Trump. He has never been tested on the political front. His lack of traditional political experience means that he is certainly not the outdated and irrelevant old, who could not hold the country together and internationally respected.

Face the fact that, under old U.S.A. guards, Clinton herself is crying because, as she says, a foreign entity who want to oust her, has hacked U.S.A. intelligence.

The rules of war has changed, both internally and internationally and the Old are outclassed.

Don't be slow on the draw, that is not how the west was won.

Last edited:

Danoh

Obviously, this post will be lost on those it aptly describes....

Gurucam, the irony of your support for Trump is not lost on me.

Your so-called "spiritual" assertions are often rightly received by most as the views of one severely out of touch with objective reality.

That you support Trump actually speaks to how out of touch with objectivity those who support him are.

The irony...

Par for the course within the world of "Christianity..."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I actually fear for the future of the U.S. if Hillary becomes our Queen of Evil. I fear for my Son, his Wife, and my Grandchildren. God forbid, Hillary gets in office.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My Son's discernment was damaged by the indoctrination of the liberal College he graduated from and therefore, will be voting for Hillary, unfortunately. He refuses to listen to reason regarding this situation. Scholastic brainwashing does that.