I will not vote for trump

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Knowing all that we know about the Clinton's, no person guided by their conscience could possibly vote for such an evil woman and her debauched Husband. Remember, you get "two for one" for your one vote!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
in the next nine days
comey will be fired
lynch will resign
abedin will be blamed for the whole email problem
hillary will be elected
the republicans will hold the senate
-and-
you first heard it right here

Gurucam

The time has reached. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand. Trump is saying the right, right, right things and it not rehearsed, it is real.

Things that are right for authentic Christian will not be right to those who esteem, use and promote the ten commandments and other O.T. ideologies:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Trump is finally in his glory. Hear him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfBLfqkqLoc

Notice how 'out of touch' the Old guard (Bush, Obama & Clinton) has become. They are failing.

G. W. Bush once said, with great confidence that, there will be a one world government and 'we will succeed'.

The Brexit vote was a live and open disagreement with Bush and the old guard. The Brexit vote was a turning away from the one world government idea. Bush's statement, 'we will succeed' has come to nought.

President Obama was against Britain's exit from the European union (which was founded on the idea of a one world government). Did he not go over to Britain to advise British citizens to stay in the E.U.?

The Brexit vote was a live and open disagreement with Obama.

Additionally, President Obama is on record as saying that Donald Trump will not win the Republican nomination. Notice how President Obama was seriously 'out of touch' and therefore wrong.

They are all on loosing streaks. They are the old and irrelevant. They are misreading everything and according to Trump, they are being fooled, by other international leaders.

The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has already diluted the powers of 'Royal class' in India.

There can no longer be 'eternal'/royal rulers of the world.

This turning point has reached the U.S.A.. Currently the one world government (with rulers for life) idea is represented by U.S.A. Presidential hopeful Clinton. This is the Old (as in the old testament idea).

The above idea is opposed by U.S.A. Presidential hopeful Trump. Trump's idea is the New (as in the New Testament idea)

The trend to the New, is already established. It is a done deal. The Old Mosaic way (of Bush, Obama and Clinton) is totally done away with to give way to the New, Christian way.

The question is will the U.S.A. adapt the Brexit trend (i.e. the New) peacefully, through election or through less peaceful means.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
in the next nine days
comey will be fired
lynch will resign
hillary will be elected
-and-

hmmmm - looks like we have the makings of a false prophet here

better start warming up the tar and gathering up the pitchforks :banana:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
╔════╦═══╦═══════╗
║╔═══╬═══╝╔══╦═══╣
╠╬╦══╝╔╦══╩══╣╔══╣
╚╩╩═══╩╩═════╩╩══╝
Democracy is for pansies.

Danoh

╔════╦═══╦═══════╗
║╔═══╬═══╝╔══╦═══╣
╠╬╦══╝╔╦══╩══╣╔══╣
╚╩╩═══╩╩═════╩╩══╝
Democracy is for pansies.

:rotfl:

Talk about exit polls - plural.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
in the next nine days
comey will be fired
lynch will resign
hillary will be elected
-and-

And if you are wrong on all counts will you admit it? Didn't think so.... You also said Trump would never get the nomination and you were wrong there too. Don't worry I'll remind you. :thumb: Really I am not even remotely excited about a Trump presidency but, if he saves the Supreme Court, it is a win. :D

Gurucam

Trump is a Christian Gift, to the U.S.A.

Trump is a Christian Gift, to the U.S.A.

The time has reached. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand. Trump is saying the right, right, right things and it not rehearsed, it is real.

Do not judge Trump by Old Testament ideals. O.T. ideals are not, at all, Christian.

Things that are right for authentic Christian will not be right to those who esteem, use and promote the ten commandments and other O.T. ideologies.

Most people seem to hold the misguided belief that esteeming, using, seeking to uphold and promoting the ten commandments is a part of Christianity. And so when an authentic leader for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ rises from among their general population they do not recognize him/her . . . because such a one legitimately (according to Christianity) transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve his spirit/love.

It is critical that such misguided people get the clear and very important Christian message in, Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10. This revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that one is freed from the 'thou shall nor covet' commandments. This is to enable one to deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so that one can freely and totally covet. This is to give one total freedom, liberty and justification to have extra marital or other sex out of a total expression of spirit/love.

This is because when procreative sex is done under the 'thou shall not covet' commandments one brings forth only children of the flesh. However when one covet so as have spirit/love motivated procreative sex one brings forth only children of God. Children of God are good children, like Trump's children, i.e. according to Clinton.

It is critical that misled traditional Christians get the authentic Christian message in:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Then they will discern that from among the two Presidential hopefuls, Trump is the only real and potential gift of Christianity, from God, to the U.S.A.. Christians (authentic one) transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. (It seems that Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury was brought fought under this KJV N.T. idea.):

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Trump is being corruptly judged and 'pulled-down' by Old Mosaic people who are simply masquerading as Christians. That is, they are 'make-believe' Christians. These masses of people are actually, unawares, false spying brethren:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

The citizens of the U.S.A. should not miss this critical opportunity to peacefully select the most potential Christian President, in this Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

And if you are wrong on all counts will you admit it? Didn't think so.... You also said Trump would never get the nomination and you were wrong there too. Don't worry I'll remind you. :thumb: Really I am not even remotely excited about a Trump presidency but, if he saves the Supreme Court, it is a win. :D

Sorry wrong reply.

Gurucam

in the next nine days
comey will be fired
lynch will resign
hillary will be elected
-and-

Indeed those are old tricks, which worked for the past hundreds of years. Now new forces are at work. Note the Brexit vote.

However you are in a totally old outdated/irrelevant traditional mind set. You do not need to be in the Old.

You are your own enemy. That is your mindset is your own enemy. Ever hear about self fulfilling prophesy. You will have your prophesy, in your own (parallel) dimension.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I told you this months ago.

The only concern is the illegal aliens and dead voting, many times each.

Gurucam

Do not be saying/prophesying what you do no want to happen.

Do not be saying/prophesying what you do no want to happen.

Do not confess (say) with your mouth what your heart do not want. Do not be saying/prophesying what you do no want to happen.

Mouth confession (i.e. what you say with your mouth) is how you soweth your own future. Do not soweth (with your mouth) contrary to your heart, you will get what your heart do not desire . . . and that is your hell.

Also do not make mouth confession according to your 'intellectual' wisdom. Accept that you have infirmities and you do not know what to 'know' pray for, say and do.

26 . . . for we know not what we should pray for as we ought . . . .

but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Instead, make mouth confession according to the ideas, beliefs, needs, desires and aspirations of your heart, regardless as to how irrational/illogical/impossible it may seem to your intellectualizing.

Matthew: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness (what is totally right for him); and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (perfectly materialize his own, individual perfect reality in mutually supporting harmony with the will of God).

Only our own, individual heart/spirit knows what is right for each of us. We must discern this information. Then verbally prophesies (say out loud) our heart's/spirit's desires, as our expectation. Then our heart's/spirit's desires are perfectly materialized in perfect harmony with the live will of God. Then we enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and every where else. This is to be in Christ consciousness.

Finding out what are the authentic ideas, beliefs, needs, desires and aspirations of your heart/spirit is not an intellectual exercise. These are intuitions of a specific type. These intuitions have a component of God, Who is Love.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
His will end up the most incompetent, corrupt, and disgraceful administration this country has...ever...seen.

Trump beats Hillary on every issue, and you're going to go by what you're stating which is based solely on your unnecessary butthurt. All Trump did was give all the people who have been harassing people for years a taste of their own medicine and you all want to act like little girls about it.

Those women lied about Trump, you can go ahead and believe otherwise but if there's one thing the past several years have shown, it's that feminist woman have absolutely no shame at all in doing such things. The claims of sexism are due to societies' current poisoning of feminist nonsense, the claims of racism are due to societies' liberal white guilt, the claims of xenophobia is due to liberal's hatred of Christianity and American prominence. It's not rocket science, so if you can't get it than you're either an idiot or a fool :rolleyes:

Gurucam

U.S.A., it is time to awaken to the Christian truth about the Prsidential election.

U.S.A., it is time to awaken to the Christian truth about the Prsidential election.

This U.S.A. population is already separated into Old Testament people and New Testament people. This is according to people on the left side and on the right side.

O.T. people are on the left side. N.T. people are on the right side.

The above is linked/related to left brain discernment (logical, linear and intellectual) and right brain (intuitive, not logical and not linear) discernment.

The above is also linked/related to, looking to things that are 'seen' and temporal and looking to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. O.T. people look to things that are 'seen' and temporal. N.T. people look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal.

The upcoming U.S.A. Presidential election is simply a choice given to the citizenry to choose between an O.T. style leader (Clinton) and a N.T. style leader (Trump).

Beyond the election results, the final upcoming separation will be according to:

Mathew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand (N.T. people), Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand (O.T. people), Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Sin comes with the law. And all who esteem, use, 'seek to uphold' and promote the ten commandments fall short of the glory of God. They all end in hell (not heaven):

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The law (the ten commandments) applies only to those who are under the law. They are the masses who rejected Jesus. They are all in sin were told and will continue to be told by Jesus: 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels'.

It is totally different for those 'in Christ' and therefore under Grace of God:

Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The O.T. is out. The Age of Jesus is at hand. You are well advised to adapt the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes onE free from the O.T. and the ten commandments:

Sin, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels' and inevitable dispatched to hell applies to those who esteem, use, seek to uphold and promote the ten commandments and all other O.T. things.

'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world' and heaven, applies to those who deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. Dispatch will be according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Mosaic people look to things that are 'seen' and temporal (i.e. flesh and the ten commandments). Christians look to things that 'not seen' and eternal (i.e. spirit/love):

Do not be an evil and adulterous nation who
1. look only to 'seen' or physical signs. These are temporal and
2. refuse to look to things that are not seen and eternal:

The above is the way of O.T./ten commandments people. Soon there will be no room for them on the surface of earth.

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Last edited: