I will not vote for trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
cspan had a rerun of a call in thing on perot last night -
most of the calls were incoherent ramblings that had to be interrupted -
I don't think it's fair to lay the whole impression at the feet of Crucible, who was even younger then, if no more coherent.

they did have one lady who was very active in the campaign to fill in between wasted calls -
she was convinced perot elected clinton -
perot split the conservative vote -
perot not only wanted bush to lose -
perot wanted to be the reason bush lost -
he was
Look, you're free to buy into any packaged narrative you want (Limbaugh did a great job with that one) but the numbers simply don't support your thesis. I'm not saying Perot was or wasn't motivated more to beat or hurt Bush. I'm saying he wasn't really doing it, that if he hurt anyone it was Clinton, which is why Clinton did better when he withdrew and then lost a lot of that better when he returned.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yet it does not boggle your mind how such an immoral, lying, criminal, sociopath such as the felon Hillary has not only gotten this far but, has been able to get you to vote for her in spite of the fact she is a criminal. :nono:

Now that is truly mind boggling...

meh - look at all those retards who voted for bammy, even though he had no experience or qualifications for the job :idunno:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yet it does not boggle your mind how such an immoral, lying, criminal, sociopath such as the felon Hillary has not only gotten this far but, has been able to get you to vote for her in spite of the fact she is a criminal. :nono:

If Hellary is as bad as you say, how is it possible that the Repukelicans have never been able to score a hit on her after decades of trying? From the Whitewater investigation to the E-mail scandal, Hellary has come out totally unscathed. So either the Repukelicans are secretly in kahoots with her, or they are totally inept. Either way, they are worthless.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If Hellary is as bad as you say, how is it possible that the Repukelicans have never been able to score a hit on her after decades of trying? From the Whitewater investigation to the E-mail scandal, Hellary has come out totally unscathed. So either the Repukelicans are secretly in kahoots with her, or they are totally inept. Either way, they are worthless.

The republicans do not run the justice dept presently now do they? Do you really need to inquire further why a woman can commit multiple felonious acts without even so much as a grand jury to decide whether she has committed crimes worthy of indictment? Don't be such a willfully ignorant sycophant, or at the minimum be intellectually honest about it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The republicans do not run the justice dept presently now do they? Do you really need to inquire further why a woman can commit multiple felonious acts without even so much as a grand jury to decide whether she has committed crimes worthy of indictment? Don't be such a willfully ignorant sycophant, or at the minimum be intellectually honest about it.

Excuses, excuses...the Republicans have never laid a glove on the Clintons and they clearly never will. They either can't or won't, for any number of reasons. It's the same old story that's been going on for decades.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

'Proof' is a tricky thing in American law. People get away with all matters of things in courtrooms.
And sometimes, it just comes down to rank technicalities.

Hillary gets away with things because of who she is and the pull she has. And it's not like the government isn't used to playing dirty anyway. I knew she wasn't going to be prosecuted for anything from the start simply because of that- not for evidence or lack thereof.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Excuses, excuses...the Republicans have never laid a glove on the Clintons and they clearly never will. They either can't or won't, for any number of reasons. It's the same old story that's been going on for decades.

So, you are equating the Clinton's repeated avoidance of justice with the Clinton's innocence of crime & corruption? or are you just one of those that reveres them because they are able to live lawlessly without being held to account? On the former you would be wrong, and the latter you would just be as sick & lawless as the Clintons are. I suppose you also believe OJ did not kill his wife either...:nono:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So, you are equating the Clinton's repeated avoidance of justice with the Clinton's innocence of crime & corruption? or are you just one of those that reveres them because they are able to live lawlessly without being held to account? On the former you would be wrong, and the latter you would just be as sick & lawless as the Clintons are. I suppose you also believe OJ did not kill his wife either...:nono:

1) OJ is guilty as hell.

2) The Republicans have investigated the Clintons to great extremes and have repeatedly come up with zero, zip, nada...Well ok, they came up with a stained dress. But that's it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
'Proof' is a tricky thing in American law. People get away with all matters of things in courtrooms.
And sometimes, it just comes down to rank technicalities.
That's really more of a tv impression of the law than an accurate one. Either the evidence is sufficient measured against the standard or it isn't. Either the conduct and approach to that evidence is correct or it isn't.

When people talk about criminals getting off on a "technicality" what they mostly miss is that by that light the entire law is technicality.

Hillary gets away with things because of who she is and the pull she has.
Or she's subject to constant scrutiny and speculation by an active, hostile opposition that would materially benefit from her embarrassment and/or conviction in a criminal or civil court. So it depends on your approach.

And it's not like the government isn't used to playing dirty anyway.
Broad enough to mean anything.

I knew she wasn't going to be prosecuted for anything from the start simply because of that- not for evidence or lack thereof.
As meaningful as a black militant saying that he knew OJ was going to be convicted of something serious at some point because the white power structure was frustrated by the failure of the criminal justice system to convict him, when in point of fact he was convicted because the evidence was sufficient and the standard was met.

ClimateSanity

Yes indeed. Her prism through which she views things get things all backwards .

ClimateSanity

Has a good bit to do with the fact that those like yourself are just on a bunch of nonsense.
Trump gotten far because he's better, and you all's tantrums about him are dumb.

Everything is backward with her . I would feel safe letting my kids spend the weekend with her idea of a sociopath . I would not let my kids anywhere near the people she sees as jewels of society.

ClimateSanity

It's called POWER. She gives speech's at a million bucks a pop and it's not for her sparkling personality or entertainment. It's purely her power and what she can do for them with her power. And vice versa....all these people she has ingratiated to herself keeps her safely in power and out of reach of the arms of Justice.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Given that political reality is beginning to set in and Trump's path to the White House becomes more tenuous by the day, "User Name" has decided that Hillary must be guilty of something - anything!

Paradoxically, "User Name" and his "motley crew" of conservatives remains strangely silent when it comes to "the Donald's" refusal to release his income tax!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jeff-flake-arizona-immigration-2016-9

Do you really want a President that lashes out at anyone who doesn't support him? :idunno:

Donald Trump lashed out at Sen. Jeff Flake on Sunday after the Republican from Arizona said he wasn't ready to vote for Trump.

"The Republican Party needs strong and committed leaders, not weak people such as @JeffFlake, if it is going to stop illegal immigration," Trump said on Twitter Sunday night.

He then tweeted an hour later: "The Great State of Arizona, where I just had a massive rally (amazing people), has a very weak and ineffective Senator, Jeff Flake. Sad!"

Independent presidential candidate, Evan McMullin, came to Sen. Flake's defense with a jab at Trump, saying the GOP nominee is "[demonstrating] his fragility" by attacking people who oppose him.