I will not vote for trump

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
town claims:
Most of Islam condemns ISIS ...

doser considers town's claim and asks:
i wonder if you have any data to support that?

town's response?
"Recent attacks in Paris, Beirut and Baghdad linked to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) have once again brought terrorism and Islamic extremism to the forefront of international relations. According to newly released data that the Pew Research Center collected in 11 countries with significant Muslim populations, people from Nigeria to Jordan to Indonesia overwhelmingly expressed negative views of ISIS." PewResearchCenter

"people"? :freak:

how many?

two? three?

doser proposes a way to test town's claim:
i spose a good place to start is by defining "islam", and then "most of islam"

I propose defining "islam" as "that group of people who identify as mooslims", and "most of islam" as "more than 50% of those people"

town, realizing he's been caught being a retard (again :doh: ), blusters and then runs and hides like a scared little girl:
That's because you can't approach a subject without being childish...anyway, good luck with all that. I'm out of giving you more than I just did, so after a brief interlude you can hurl "retard" or some similarly inspired bit of nonsense.

In fact, I think you're going on ignore for a while...I don't post your junk in Quixote's anymore so what possible value is there in anything you produce.

Or, to quote you: :wave2:

:mock:town, who thinks "Most of Islam condemns ISIS"

wot a tard! :darwinsm:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Obama didn't start ISIS, but he did make it easier for ISIS to flourish as he insisted on pulling the troops out of Iraq and declaring defeat for Bush. It was against the advise of his advisors. Obama also messed up Libya but has sense apologized for that.

rexlunae

Obama didn't start ISIS, but he did make it easier for ISIS to flourish as he insisted on pulling the troops out of Iraq and declaring defeat for Bush. It was against the advise of his advisors. Obama also messed up Libya but has sense apologized for that.

You know who really insisted on pulling our troops out of Iraq? The government that we set up.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
obama is the founder of trump
No. The Republican party substituted "No!" where ideas and working opposition should have gone, raised the political flag of contempt for government institutions and rejected the idea of an honorable opposition for the rhetorical splendor of demonizing, fear mongering and paranoia. They made Trump inevitable. They set the table whereby their party could be taken by the person who could sell outrage the best and Trump simply outsold the room.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Last I checked, the numbers support this theory.

150 million support ISIS, which is about 9%

36% weren't sure- shouldn't it be a resounding no? The fact that they aren't sure says a whole lot more then you liberals want to think, because you're so busy being their lawyer.

Half of all Muslims supporting ISIS is pretty much true- indifference on the matter is support of the matter.

What you people fail to realize is that the Quran literally states that it is not a crime to kill a non-Muslim.

Quetzal

36% weren't sure- shouldn't it be a resounding no? The fact that they aren't sure says a whole lot more then you liberals want to think, because you're so busy being their lawyer.

Half of all Muslims supporting ISIS is pretty much true- indifference on the matter is support of the matter.

What you people fail to realize is that the Quran literally states that it is not a crime to kill a non-Muslim.
Id love some sources to see where you are drawing your data, please.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Id love some sources to see where you are drawing your data, please.

I'd love to see where you drew your data, since you were the first to sit there and talk about numbers.

The only thing you've proven is that you'd defend Muslims no matter what.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

36% weren't sure- shouldn't it be a resounding no?
Not if they aren't sure, no. That's what being unsure means. You don't know what you think about it. A lot of that comes from some fairly dense and poor areas of the third world, where they don't have a lot of information that we do and where there's a lot of hostility to the west and suspicion of non-Muslim countries and peoples. And even so, only a sliver of Islam supports ISIS.

Here's an actual link
to the 2015 Pew bit on opinions about ISIS. You'll notice that outside of Pakistan, the negative feeling relating to ISIS is pretty impressive and outside of Pakistan the unknown is smaller than your claim and anyone declaring unknown shouldn't be put in put in the "supporting" category, rationally.

No, supra. Not rationally. So, true for you and not so much for people who can read and understand the data.

That must be why non-Muslims are killed with impunity in every Muslim state. [/sarcasm]

Now, you had a link to data. Where'd you get yours? Citation?

Morpheus

obama is the founder of trump
Actually the Republican Party trying to accommodate the "Tea Party" wing of their party allowed for the rise of Trump. Cinnamon Hitler, like the 'Dolf himself, is like an opportunistic, secondary infection. The initial infection weakens the body, then the opportunistic disease takes advantage of the weakened condition. Typically it is that secondary infection that kills.

I do like a Trump simile I heard last night (don't remember exactly where). Trump wanting to be President is like a dumb teen who wants to have sex, while being totally unqualified to be a father.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I do like a Trump simile I heard last night (don't remember exactly where). Trump wanting to be President is like a dumb teen who wants to have sex, while being totally unqualified to be a father.

Curious if you have a simile for a corrupt lying felon that wants to be president? :think:

ClimateSanity

Actually the Republican Party trying to accommodate the "Tea Party" wing of their party allowed for the rise of Trump. Cinnamon Hitler, like the 'Dolf himself, is like an opportunistic, secondary infection. The initial infection weakens the body, then the opportunistic disease takes advantage of the weakened condition. Typically it is that secondary infection that kills.

What are the qualifications for a father in Bangladesh?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
does trump really want to be president? -
you hear that often now -
the answer is no -
it would be bad for his business -
hillary will be good for his business -
it is part of the deal -
they had no idea it would work this well

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned