I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Trump is a danger to our lives. He is a complete idiot. I can not vote for him.

Hillary I do not like either but she she more qualified and smarter than Trump. She has gotten away with a lot over the years.

But if I do not Vote for her Trump just might seek in. That would be a disaster for America.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump is a danger to our lives. He is a complete idiot. I can not vote for him.

Trump has surrounded himself with non-idiots who could guide and advise him.
He has named good men as candidates for the supreme court.

Hillary I do not like either but she she more qualified and smarter than Trump. She has gotten away with a lot over the years.

Hillary still has the same idiots around her she always have, people who can only exhibit a blind optimism without substance. It's all an illusion. She is qualified for nothing but treachery. She will destroy the constitution along with the bill of rights and appoint judges who rule against the constitution.

But if I do not Vote for her Trump just might seek in. That would be a disaster for America.

Hillary will be certain destruction for this nation and an absorption into a global government with a ruling elite, one being herself.

I don't care for Trump, but at least he's listening to some people who know what's what.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Trumps ego will not let him listen to his people?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

That's the way he appears on the stump, but not what I hear from reputable people who have met with him in discussion.

I know he's a loose cannon and is unpredictable.

My point is, Hillary is predictable and a total disaster.

Of course, "after all this time, what difference does it really make"?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Given that Trump strongly advised Romney to release his income tax back in 2008 and demanded repeatedly that Obama to make his birth certificate public, one wonders as to why he hasn't released his own income tax!

jeffblue101

Given that Trump strongly advised Romney to release his income tax back in 2008 and demanded repeatedly that Obama to make his birth certificate public, one wonders as to why he hasn't released his own income tax!

honestly, if the Republican candidate were not trump would you have voted for that person?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
honestly, if the Republican candidate were not trump would you have voted for that person?

Here's the problem: the candidate IS Trump. a guy who has multiple-marriages because he is unable to be faithful to his own family, a man who ridicules the mentally and physically handicapped, a guy who encourages foreign countries to hack our government officials and a guy whose temperament is so unstable he can't handle a negative comment on twitter. This is the guy who will make the decision whether or not to blast another country with our nuclear weapons.

Thanks ... but no thanks.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Who cares !

jeffblue101

Here's the problem: the candidate IS Trump. a guy who has multiple-marriages because he is unable to be faithful to his own family, a man who ridicules the mentally and physically handicapped, a guy who encourages foreign countries to hack our government officials and a guy whose temperament is so unstable he can't handle a negative comment on twitter. This is the guy who will make the decision whether or not to blast another country with our nuclear weapons.

Thanks ... but no thanks.

I just think it's dishonest to say your voting for Hillary because of Trump, when in reality they would never have voted Republican even if it were Reagan or Lincoln like candidate.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just think it's dishonest to say your voting for Hillary because of Trump, when in reality they would never have voted Republican even if it were Reagan or Lincoln like candidate.

Since I did vote for Reagan, that's not the case at all. He was an honorable decent man. THAT'S the difference.

This is the guy who will representing the USA to all of our alliances and enemies. Our enemies (such as Russia) are cheering him on. Why do you think that is?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It shouldn't matter to you, you're not voting for him anyway !!

In that case, the other candidates, who YOU are not voting for, shouldn't matter to *you* either ... or perhaps you are just trying to shutdown any criticism of the guy you see as a hero ...

Allow me to save you some time, Patrick. It doesn't matter if Trump wins. I will still comment on all his inconsistencies and call him out for being the lunatic that he is ...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Allow me to save you some time, Patrick. It doesn't matter if Trump wins. I will still comment on all his inconsistencies and call him out for being the lunatic that he is ...
I know you will, more power to you, I'm just saying the tax returns are trivial

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know you will, more power to you, I'm just saying the tax returns are trivial

Nope ... though that statement is convenient. Other candidates willingly complied which means ... Trump is hiding something he doesn't want known until AFTER the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.