I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something at least everybody should agree upon (I said SHOULD, so keep a lid on it!): with a choice of voting for either Frick or Frack, the Lord isn't pleased with us. Here I'd thought that election where we got to choose between two candidates from Skull and Bones was the end all.

Clinton Vows at DNC to Defend Homosexuality, Abortion If Elected President

Thanks Anna, for supporting child murder and defense of perversion.

Hear, hear! I don't know if they still sell clothespins, but you're only left with sticking one on your nose at the polling place and voting for Trump. Worst case, at least if he does do a, “You’re fired!” with Putin and we get nuked, it will be some closure, finally.

One can't help but get nostalgic. Think back to Barack Obama getting elected the first time. After all the years of mayhem, rape and pillage of the Treasury for the military industrial complex and the Carlyle Group, six ways from Sunday, and multiplying enemies of America like rabbits, news men, searching like Diogenes for a family in Iraq that was left intact? All Obama had to do was spray his armpits, appear at least not to leave a horrid stench in his wake, and he was a shoe-in. As long as you didn’t have John McCain in the Oval Office, having a Vietnam flashback when nuclear tensions were high, maybe “Yes we can!” would truly resonate in some sardine factory during Obama's tenure, however unlikely you'd buy a car from the man. After all, it just wasn’t possible that anything could get worse.

Now, as we look back on two terms of Obama and look to the future…

I shouldn’t be going there, and apologize. No sense in being a bummer. Yes, the candidates all love Jesus, are serving the Lord, not the other guy, pigs fly, rain is beer and the cow jumped over the moon. America will be great again, unless, God forbid, “Dancing with the Stars” or the Superbowl gets canceled. In this case, all bets are off, even in every nuclear homosexual or transgender family, in this America our forefathers died for.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hear, hear! I don't know if they still sell clothespins, but you're only left with sticking one on your nose at the polling place and voting for Trump. Worst case, at least if he does do a, “You’re fired!” with Putin and we get nuked, it will be some closure, finally.

One can't help but get nostalgic. Think back to Barack Obama getting elected the first time. After all the years of mayhem, rape and pillage of the Treasury for the military industrial complex and the Carlyle Group, six ways from Sunday, and multiplying enemies of America like rabbits, news men, searching like Diogenes for a family in Iraq that was left intact. All Obama had to do was spray his armpits, appear at least not to leave a horrid stench in his wake, and he was a shoe-in. As long as you didn’t have John McCain in the Oval Office, having a Vietnam flashback when nuclear tensions were high, maybe “Yes we can!” would truly resonate in some sardine factory during his tenure, however unlikely you'd buy a car from the man. After all, it just wasn’t possible that anything could get worse.

Now, as we look back on two terms of Obama and look to the future…

I shouldn’t be going there, and apologize. No sense in being a bummer. Yes, the candidates all love Jesus, are serving the Lord, not the other guy, pigs fly, rain is beer and the cow jumped over the moon. America will be great again, unless, God forbid, “Dancing with the Stars” or the Superbowl gets canceled. In this case, all bets are off, even in every nuclear homosexual or transgender family, of this America our forefathers died for.

I'm not voting this time, this is the first time i don't vote in an election that i am eligible to vote in, since i became old enough to vote. The only thing that could change that is if God told me to vote and for who.

I will be praying that His perfect will prevail and that whoever wins, will have their heart and mind opened by the Lord to lead according to all His desire. What the entire nation SHOULD be praying for.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard," Trump said. "They were really saying bad things about me. I was going to hit one guy in particular. A very little guy. I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin."
That's my President, Trump !!!!!

I'm not voting this time, this is the first time i don't vote in an election that i am eligible to vote in, since i became old enough to vote. The only thing that could change that is if God told me to vote and for who.

I will be praying that His perfect will prevail and that whoever wins, will have their heart and mind opened by the Lord to lead according to all His desire. What the entire nation SHOULD be praying for.

Bless you in that, Angel4Truth, a perfectly valid, spiritual stand that goes to personal integrity, not participating in what has become a pattern of evil, and a brave admission around here. I'd thought there was no sense in attracting more hatred, since Trump has already been declared the Second Coming on TOL, but I'm thinking to the nether regions with such elections, also, that it's good to wakeup down the road and be able to say, "At least I didn't vote for any of it!" You feel like such an idiot, telling yourself, "I told you so, but you voted for that thing!", sleep in some bed from hell you helped make, when you know the Lord Jesus would vote for none of the above.

There does come a time when you perceive being given a choice of lesser evils, is it, for instance, moral to vote for Mussolini, since he's running against Hitler? I actually resent being put in that position, personal integrity put up for sale by a corrupt system where you can vote for Satan's candidate, or Satan's candidate, partaking in such blatant moral ambiguity, since, also, the bottom line, it is God's will that will be done, for good or evil to the nation, by what our measure is, only an illusion of some heavy egos they're even wearing pants.

I applaud your stand and completely sympathize that, sometimes, there is a line in the sand. You're a good soul.

2 John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And I can't imagine how anyone could vote for Donald Trump!

The latest from him:

"I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard," Trump said. "They were really saying bad things about me. I was going to hit one guy in particular. A very little guy. I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin."

That's exactly it ... he is simply not an option.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a year! Some say that if I don't vote that is like a vote for Hillary. Others say that if I don't vote that is like a vote for Donald. :idunno:

I say vote your conscience ... that's all anyone can do. My mind was made up from the moment trump announced his intention of running that I would never cast my vote for him.

Jesus would surely vote for Trump !!!

You talking to me? Are you talking to me?

Let us know Jesus' answer for how Shirley would vote: this is the web and 2016, the exclamation marks possible typos. If you meant how Jesus, Himself, would vote, to be honest, I'm of the very few with a TOL login that feels preempted from claiming deity status. All I know is the multitude of statements the Lord made of the types of people He, definitively, does not like, some advice on fruit picking… Let's just leave it there.

Mark M

You talking to me? Are you talking to me?

Let us know Jesus' answer for how Shirley would vote: this is the web and 2016, the exclamation marks possible typos. If you meant how Jesus, Himself, would vote, to be honest, I'm of the very few with a TOL login that feels preempted from claiming deity status. All I know is the multitude of statements the Lord made of the types of people He, definitively, does not like, some advice on fruit picking… Let's just leave it there.
Expect the best from Donald Trump as President!

Sent from my Coolpad 3320A using Tapatalk

Expect the best from Donald Trump as President!

Sent from my Coolpad 3320A using Tapatalk

There's reason for much optimism. The Apprentice does beat the Jerry Springer Show in the ratings, though far below Wheel of Fortune. But, who am I to judge? Trump falling far short of Pat Sajak in performance, I'd feel a lot more comfortable in the hands of Pat Sajak, for sure Vanna White, but all is still a lot better than what Obama has wrought, and things can only get better. Theoretically, there is a finite limit to what can be made up, of stuff nobody could make up. I also thought that after Bush, though.

Never mind.

Just an after thought, and I'm not purposely throwing water on anything, but just a fact: Daffy Duck also handily beats Springer and Trump in the ratings, a thought for a possible write-in name.

Status
Not open for further replies.