I Want to Believe

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It's not idol worship when they do it. Just ask them.
Ex 20:4-5, Re 19:10 :eek:linger:

catholic_idolaters.jpg

Be 'Were-ry': Yorkshire City Terrorized by Werewolf 'Old Stinker' 2 Thess 2:9

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
...Because government officials are so bright.
the_fbi__emoticon_by_ninjuhkitteh.png
2 Thess 2:9, 2 Co 2:11, 11:14
Alien-smiley.png

:Shimei: You like these foul spirits? Mt 10:1 :granite:

I think your 'assuming' every ET or UFO incident or contact is 'demonic' is not correct. ALSO,....crop circles are another subject in themselves, as to who is making them, why, and what they symbolize. I'd do some more research outside of 'demonic conspiracy' circles.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I think your 'assuming' every ET or UFO incident or contact is 'demonic' is not correct.
UFO merely means unidentified flying object. If you see a 747 turn into a disc--that's unusual. You say it's aliens.
Alien-smiley.png
I say it's fallen angels. 2 Thess 2:9

"...[C]rop circles are another subject in themselves, as to who is making them, why..."
You believe in little green men.
Alien-smiley.png
I believe in little gray foul spirits who are :blabla: leaving messages. 2 Thess 2:9

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Why are
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
they putting pentagons on Mars?
Alien-smiley.png
2 Thess 2:9, 11 When/if an alien human hybrid dies and gets up again, remember-- :scripto: he' no god (Re 13:3). Will you be impressed if the sphinx comes to life? Kind of looks like that face on mars half man/half lion a bit (Re 13:15). :idunno: Would you worship Apollo should he re-appear on the scene? :Shimei:

Are Unknown Creatures Living in the NC Sewer System?

Dulce, New Mexico...UFO Testimonials, Dulce Underground, Bigfoot and Half-Human Beasts

Related:

Mad Scientists

djgeojyow384507683eoyjeodhnrd.JPG

Last edited: