Hawking, Zuckerberg team with Russian billionaire to find aliens
Alien-smiley.png
Ge 1:16

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Witness testimonies.....

Witness testimonies.....

As far as UFO phenomena and ETs are concerned, The Disclosure Project
has over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret. If you're interested in the subject and if there is any truth to it, intellectual honesty would have you give a fair hearing to witness testimony.

:thumb:

For more on disclosure on these issues and more focusing on exopolitics see my thread here.....my only thread ever in the Politics section :) - some good resource materials and video documentaries.

What one chooses to believe can depend on various factors subject to speculation and evidence while much remains open to further research. This includes one's belief in 'God' or a 'higher power'. Furthermore, if we consider the entirety of creation, the vastness of eternity and infinity stretching thru-out space and time...it would be rather illogical or presumptuous to assume we are the only planet with intelligent life upon it.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
has over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret. If you're interested in the subject and if there is any truth to it, intellectual honesty would have you give a fair hearing to witness testimony...
These are fallen angels. I know of a man delivered from this deception (Jn 13:2, 27).
Alien-smiley.png
Anyone trolling through these threads as you had said in your other thread may contact me for additional information.

As a reminder Freelight is number 1 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category. :burnlib:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
has over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret. If you're interested in the subject and if there is any truth to it, intellectual honesty would have you give a fair hearing to witness testimony.

:thumb:

For more on disclosure on these issues and more focusing on exopolitics see my thread here.....my only thread ever in the Politics section :) - some good resource materials and video documentaries.

What one chooses to believe can depend on various factors subject to speculation and evidence while much remains open to further research. This includes one's belief in 'God' or a 'higher power'. Furthermore, if we consider the entirety of creation, the vastness of eternity and infinity stretching thru-out space and time...it would be rather illogical or presumptuous to assume we are the only planet with intelligent life upon it.

It's absolutely reasonable to believe we are the only advanced life anywhere ever. UFOs don't need lights. No evidence exists of UFOs or ETs. There is no life out there; nothing but us, God's finest creation.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Life beyond your ego.......

Life beyond your ego.......

It's absolutely reasonable to believe we are the only advanced life anywhere ever. UFOs don't need lights. No evidence exists of UFOs or ETs. There is no life out there; nothing but us, God's finest creation.

In your favor, I'll assume you're kidding.

If you're not, then such an attitude speaks for itself, and lends towards intellectual and spiritual stagnation and egoity (among other things).

As far as the UFO/ET phenomena goes and our government's involvement or knowledge of such, you can begin with the resource provided and research it for yourself. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Well arent you special............

Well arent you special............

These are fallen angels. I know of a man delivered from this deception (Jn 13:2, 27).
Alien-smiley.png
Anyone trolling through these threads as you had said in your other thread may contact me for additional information.

And I'm sure there is a demon behind every bush just waiting to pounce :rolleyes:

I agree in sharing information, but looking at all the data, witness testimonies, accounts, facts regarding each case and the UFO/ET phenomena or 'agenda' as a whole.

As a reminder Freelight is number 1 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category. :burnlib:

As if that thread has any credibility; - I stood my ground there and got 'banned' from posting on the thread for being 'unnecessarily disruptive'. I continue to hold to the truth that the Urantia Book (UB) has no association with UFOs or 'aliens' as understood and defined by modern Ufology and ET contact phenomena. More on this here. The continual marginalized branding of a book being related to a 'UFO Cult' is false, although some identify the Urantia Movement within that 'catagory' only because of its claim of 'communication/interaction' with celestial personalities which resulted in the production of the 196 papers which make up the UB. Its mainly a spiritual-philosophical-religious book given to assist man in his spiritual progress and evolution.

I would also remind you that Choleric only has some aspects of my 'category-titles' right, and 'miscellaneous' hardly does it justice,...its just another generic label tossed out like "Other". As I shared before,....beyond any rigid defining of theological terms or forms of 'Christology', the Satan Inc. (TOL's heretic list) is good for satire. It just keeps the ticket-sales at the circus going.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
And I'm sure there is a demon behind every bush just waiting to pounce

I agree in sharing information, but looking at all the data, witness testimonies, accounts, facts regarding each case and the UFO/ET phenomena or 'agenda' as a whole.

You think it's little green men.
Alien-smiley.png
I think it's demonic activity (Ge 6:3-4, Re 17:3–6).

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You think it's little green men.
Alien-smiley.png

Your caricature of 'little green men' is humourous and nonsensical. This term is only used in a pejorative sense by those marginalizing the subject. I gather ET life comes in many different forms, among them orders of the 'humanoid' type. You're blanket judgment to assume ALL ufo and ET contacts or interactions to be "demonic" is quite grandiose. Its presumptuous.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[You think it's one thing (2 Pe 2:1). I think it's another (Ge 6:3-4, Re 17:3-6). :poly:] Off planet visitors...Astronaut Gordon Cooper is a credible witness...perhaps you should consider his words.

You think it's little green/gray men.
Alien-smiley.png

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Alien Races...............

Alien Races...............

You think it's little green/gray men.
Alien-smiley.png

Not at all. As I shared, many extra-terrestrial civilizations are depicted as being 'humanoid', some very human looking. As to how many different races of sentient beings there are in the Grand Universe itself,....there could be hundreds, plus millions of inhabited planets,...so the probabilities and possibilities are exponential.

Of interest a book has been out called 'The Alien Races Book' (also known as the 'Russian secret alien races book'), here is a pdf file copy here. The story behind it is in the preface and some pictures used may look like pictures used in movies and video games, but they are used only as 'depictions'. One can make his own judgment on the content, value or validity of the material.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...As I shared, many extra-terrestrial civilizations are depicted as being 'humanoid', some very human looking. As to how many different races of sentient beings there are in the Grand Universe itself,....there could be hundreds, plus millions of inhabited planets,...so the probabilities and possibilities are exponential...

Alien-smiley.png
You think they are: green, gray, purple, and brown, big and small, from nearby and far away.
waiting.gif
I think they are fallen angels (Ge 6:3-4, Re 17:3–6). The Nephilim destroyed the blood line. Foul spirits are those disembodied beings (Mt 12:43).

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Alien-smiley.png
You think they are: green, gray, purple, and brown, big and small, from nearby and far away.
waiting.gif
I think they are fallen angels (Ge 6:3-4, Re 17:3–6).

I see you're imaging things again. Interpreting Gen. 6 about the Nephilim and giants is an interesting subject, however there are other "theories" about the 'offspring' created by certain sons of God who mated with human females, and this doesn't include such being 'demons'. This would deserve its own thread, as its a matter of more diligent research. There are also more current resources and writings about such, since the Bible does not give us a complete or perfect record.