I Want to Believe

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Jersey Devil 'sighting' reignites excitement but experts pour cold water by Alan Yuhas New York] "The photo resembles nothing so much as a taxidermied goat, the bat wings from a child’s Halloween costume affixed to its back, flung into gray skies.

The man who took the picture swears not: “Either my mind is playing tricks on me or I just saw the Jersey Devil..." Full text: Jersey Devil 'sighting' reignites excitement but experts pour cold water 2 Thess 2:9, 11, 2 Co 11:4

Related:

A man from southern New Jersey claims to have captured photographic proof of the fabled creature...

Also see:

Mad Scientists
Taking the Mark of the Beast
Men in Black
Donald Trump & Conspiracy Theories
NWO

tumblr_inline_ml02cjdC1Q1qz4rgp.bmp

Last edited:

theophilus

[Jersey Devil 'sighting' reignites excitement but experts pour cold water by Alan Yuhas New York] "The photo resembles nothing so much as a taxidermied goat, the bat wings from a child’s Halloween costume affixed to its back, flung into gray skies.

The man who took the picture swears not: “Either my mind is playing tricks on me or I just saw the Jersey Devil..." Full text: Jersey Devil 'sighting' reignites excitement but experts pour cold water 2 Thess 2:9

Related:

A man from southern New Jersey claims to have captured photographic proof of the fabled creature...

tumblr_inline_ml02cjdC1Q1qz4rgp.bmp

Looks more like a caricatured Sasquatch.