I Support Capital Punishment

Sealeaf

I don't understand why people want to let the those who have inflicted horror on the innocent off easy with a simple death. Life in solitary confinement, perhaps with sensory deprivation in addition, would be much more painful.

Freak

Sealeaf said:
I don't understand why people want to let the those who have inflicted horror on the innocent off easy with a simple death. Life in solitary confinement, perhaps with sensory deprivation in addition, would be much more painful.
But the death penalty deals with the problem immediately.

Caille

Lighthouse said:
Do you care what God thinks?

Are you God now? You gotta let me know when you change personalities, it's hard to keep up.

How would you know?

Based on the parts of your history that you've posted here over the past couple years and your behavior and apparent obsessions, I think there's a strong possibility that you were homosexually molested as a child.

Bill Clinton was guilty of the charges...:think:

The charges were perjury. He could have avoided it by taking the high road when questioned. Of course he was a lawyer and a politician, so it's not surprising it played out the way it did.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Are you God now? You gotta let me know when you change personalities, it's hard to keep up.
:blabla:

Based on the parts of your history that you've posted here over the past couple years and your behavior and apparent obsessions, I think there's a strong possibility that you were homosexually molested as a child.
You're a moron.

Your fantasies about molesting me a coloring your perceptions.

The charges were perjury. He could have avoided it by taking the high road when questioned. Of course he was a lawyer and a politician, so it's not surprising it played out the way it did.
So, if you denied the charges, you would be perjuring yourself?:think:

To ignore, or not to ignore?:think:

Caille

Lighthouse said:
You're a moron.

Your fantasies about molesting me a coloring your perceptions.

Hey, you don't want to admit it in public, that's OK.

So, if you denied the charges, you would be perjuring yourself?:think:

To ignore, or not to ignore?:think:

24, right Brandon? Come back when you've got a little experience.