I NEVER KNEW YOU

beloved57

Stuck in Job and Daniel that are not even written to you? Don't you know that it's due time?!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

You don't believe those scriptures, as well as this one Job 23:13 !

heir

TOL Subscriber
I know you do, therefore you reject the Gospel ! Pretty simple !

I trusted the Lord for salvation after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation which just so happens to be the gospel of Christ! I am saved and sealed and there's nothing you, me or anyone else is going to do to mess that up! It's too bad there has never been a moment for you. That leaves you outside the faith 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV.

The glorious gospel of Christ by which I am saved!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

In order for the seal to be placed on you as it was me, you must trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation:

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Put down your tulip and receive the love of the truth or perish 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV

The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth not your Supralapsarianism.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No you don't ! You just said you don't believe the truth of Tulip ! Those Truths are scriptural !

They may be but we do not take them to the extreme that you do. The Gospel is contained in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New Living Translation (NLT)

15 Let me now remind you, dear brothers and sisters, of the Good News I preached to you before. You welcomed it then, and you still stand firm in it.
2It is this Good News that saves you if you continue to believe the message I told you—unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place.
3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said.
4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No you don't ! You just said you don't believe the truth of Tulip ! Those Truths are scriptural !

The scriptures that are written TO us, tell us that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unot salvation to every one that believeth. Therefore it's not as you say, but what saith the scripture.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

beloved57

The scriptures that are written TO us, tell us that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unot salvation to every one that believeth. Therefore it's not as you say, but what saith the scripture.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

You don't believe the scripture if you don't believe the truth of Tulip, that is the Gospel !

Nanja

I trusted the Lord for salvation after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation which just so happens to be the gospel of Christ! I am saved and sealed and there's nothing you, me or anyone else is going to do to mess that up! It's too bad there has never been a moment for you. That leaves you outside the faith 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV.

The glorious gospel of Christ by which I am saved!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

In order for the seal to be placed on you as it was me, you must trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation:

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Put down your tulip and receive the love of the truth or perish 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV

The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth not your Supralapsarianism.

Your boasting of what you did to get yourself saved is founded upon a false premise, a false gospel of works.

No one is saved based on their own hearing, believing, faith / trusting, or receiving anything Eph. 2:8-9,
because a carnal man cannot please God Rom. 8:7-8.

But for all the Election of Grace, chosen in Union with Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11,
they have inherited Salvation solely by their Head and Surety Christ Jesus' Death for them Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:5.
And for That Reason alone, at God's appointed time, it shall be communicated to their New Heart/Mind Ezk. 36:26-27 passively, and then shall they Believe on Him / Trust Him, as evidence that they are Elect of God and filled with His Spirit Gal. 5:22; Rom. 8:16.

So only after an Elect, Christ's Seed Gal. 3:16, has experienced New Birth, will he or she be able to do those things spoken of in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 in a way that pleases God Rom. 8:5-8; Heb. 11:6, as evidence of their Justification before God through Christ Jesus.

But all the non-elect seed of the devil Mat. 13:38-39, have been prepared for destruction in the lake of fire Mat. 25:41; Rev. 20:15.

~~~~~

Derf

The problem is that you have not proved your point that Christ tells them He loved and died for Eph 5:25; John 10:14-15 that He Never knew them as He did these Matt 7:23 ! I proved my points!

<sigh> A brief moment of actual theological discussion, and then back to Rainman.

beloved57

Your boasting of what you did to get yourself saved is founded upon a false premise, a false gospel of works.

No one is saved based on their own hearing, believing, faith / trusting, or receiving anything Eph. 2:8-9,
because a carnal man cannot please God Rom. 8:7-8.

But for all the Election of Grace, chosen in Union with Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11,
they have inherited Salvation solely by their Head and Surety Christ Jesus' Death for them Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:5.
And for That Reason alone, at God's appointed time, it shall be communicated to their New Heart/Mind Ezk. 36:26-27 passively, and then shall they Believe on Him / Trust Him, as evidence that they are Elect of God and filled with His Spirit Gal. 5:22; Rom. 8:16.

So only after an Elect, Christ's Seed Gal. 3:16, has experienced New Birth, will he or she be able to do those things spoken of in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 in a way that pleases God Rom. 8:5-8; Heb. 11:6, as evidence of their Justification before God through Christ Jesus.

But all the non-elect seed of the devil Mat. 13:38-39, have been prepared for destruction in the lake of fire Mat. 25:41; Rev. 20:15.

~~~~~

Amen!