I NEVER KNEW YOU

Derf

Is there an Organized Church that Casts out Demons and has many Miracles ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt 7:22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name,

and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'

23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you;

DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Try reading the verses in reverse order to determine how Jesus got to this result.
Matt 7:21 says: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Which says those who practice lawlessness are those that don't do the will of the Father.

Matt 7:20 says: Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Just saying "Lord, Lord" isn't sufficient evidence of their salvation. There's some discussion that could be had as to whom that evidence is for--is it for us to know whether those around us are saved, or is it for God to know whether they've been saved? But it is enough that Jesus expects some fruit from those He saves.

ttruscott

I NEVER KNEW YOU

Jesus says this to a person that does NOT get into the KINGDOM

WHY ????

It is obvious that He knew about this demon because He created him so this KNEW must be lacking some quality that changes the know of creation to the know of loving acceptance as found in Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you...

Since I will never accept that GOD created the demons evil and un-loved and doomed to hell implying as it does that HE created others in love to love with no chance of hell, I contend that something happened between the time of their creation and the time HE turned away from the demons and toward those HE loved.

I contend this event was our free will decisions as spirits made in HIS image to accept HIM as our GOD and to come under HIS promise of election to heaven by the salvation from all future sin as found in HIS Son...

OR to reject HIM as a GOD at all but decided to believe that HE was a false god whose promises of election and heaven were empty lies of manipulation.

Thus those who accepted HIS deity on faith alone with no proof were accepted as HIS family, HIS church, His sheep and loved while

those who rejected HIS deity by their faith in themselves that HE was false were condemned on the spot, rejected as eternally evil, never loved nor accepted and never under HIS promise of salvation.

Shortly after a few more decisions, HE created the physical universe to prove HIS divinity and power which everyone created in HIS image saw as per Rom 1:20 and Job 38:7

Bradley D

Would Jesus Christ tell someone that He Loved and Gave Himself for Eph 5:25 that He never knew them ? Yes or No ?

I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for all sinners. I believe that not all sinners will accept Him. Those that come before Christ for judgment unsaved, thinking they are saved, will be told I "know" you not for the reasons that I wrote..

beloved57

I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for all sinners. I believe that not all sinners will accept Him. Those that come before Christ for judgment unsaved, thinking they are saved, will be told I "know" you not for the reasons that I wrote..

Yes or No?

Nanja

Would Jesus Christ tell someone that He Loved and Gave Himself for Eph 5:25 that He never knew them ? Yes or No ?

Absolutely NO.

His Bride was hand-picked by the Father, chosen In Union with Christ,
and given to Him to give His Life for Her before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.

He knows His Body intimately Eph. 5:31!

~~~~~

Last edited:

beloved57

Absolutely NO.

His Bride was hand-picked by the Father, chosen In Union with Christ,
and given to Him to give His Life for Her before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.

He knows His Body intimately Eph. 5:31!

~~~~~

Amen, I know you know the Truth !