I hope everyone is PRAYING about the presidential election

KingdomRose

We need to pray for revival in the churches then we wouldn't be concerned about the election.

Pro 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

We need to pray to the Father to keep us strong in our faith and to bring His Kingdom soon. (Matthew 6: 9,10)

MORE TRUMP LIES

Ted cruz never said Carson was out of the race, only that according to Cnn, Carson wasn’t going on to New Hamphshire like the other candidates. Any reasonable person would have wondered whether that meant he was dropping out. But nowhere has it been shown that cruz said carson was dropping out LIE

T says he doesn’t like sending Cease & Desist letters? Lie. He has had his name on (I have heard) 169 lawsuits, suing or being sued. Wow, I couldn’t afford to sue ONE person, and boy, do I have reason to sue, if anyone ever did. But i dont have his money. In any case, another LIE on T

T says

I won the debate! Well, maybe in his own mind

Everyone thought I won Well, maybe in your own mind

What the pope said about me was disgraceful Disgraceful?? That word literally means lacking in grace. The pope has “not a smidgeon” of grace, but boy, T sure does! Lie

Jerry falwell Jr is a good endorsement. Really? That guy is not the Christian pastor his father (apparently) was. I don’t think he is a pastor at all. In fact, it looks to some of us like Jr sold out to the Green God

The pope said I wasn’t a Christian LIE The pope said that IF someone is always talking about walls & bridges, he is not Christian. Strangely, T thought that shoe fit fairly well… Hmmm… wonder why?

Did T say the pope should ask for forgiveness from him? Well, maybe that was some T spokesperson. But this is so laughable. T recently said he had no reason to ask God for forgiveness for anything! unbelievable! And he is calling others liar?????

i can't make up my mind whether Carson is 2nd on my list of presidential preferences or Kasich

neither one is pro-life absolutely speaking, but i am talking about 2nd choice

1st choice is Cruz who believes that ALL human life should be protected by our laws

:)

Carson has a rather malicious-sounding streak, or is it just me? Well, whatever. I think i like Kasich and maybe even Bush better than Carson. I think Carson is still a little ticked @ Cruz, but i fail to see where he has cause for that. True, only God knows the whole story, but from my viewpoint, that was just an honest mistake Cruz's campaign made (not Cruz anyway) , and also:

Carson had a part in the misunderstanding (he said he was going off to Florida--), something i have yet to hear him take responsiblity for.

more Trump lies:

people worship me! Ok, he didn't say that (that iknow of) But it is definitely implied in what he says and we see the fake Christians choosing him over a true Christian (Cruz) and defendning his every foul word and deed

so the word worship isn't too out there

i was against the Iraq War What i have heard is that he was OK with the war in 2002 and there is no record of him being vehemently against it (until now, when it may get him points in the general election)

my sister would be "an outstanding judge" on theSup Ct. Well, if outstanding means "in favor of baby killing", yeh, sure. But T claims to be Repbulican LIE

i hate the whole idea of abortion LIE

I have been pro-life "a long time" say news reports Yeh? Why did he give $$to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, and i heard that was only a year ago

tons o'lies

It is not without Reason that Cruz is disliked/vilified by almost everyone in Club Washington

Cruz upsets their little apple-cart.

There is some deep, hidden, or largely hidden in any case.. corruption going on in Washington that “they” do NOT want we the People to know about ("they" are all those who work there, including the media). Hence, the dislike for Cruz, who stands against the corruption, the cronyism, “the club.” They will even lie about Ted Cruz to get rid of him. But of course, that shouldn’t surprise anyone, that’s all Washington does is LIE (and steal, of course)… Fox News (and CNN) are complicit in this monumental deception. Fox hardly ever shows more than a 2-second clip of Cruz, and when they do it is about some relatively unimportant issue. And then it is only to ridicule him or make it look like he did something shady or dishonest. Trump: totally different story… Both CNN and Fox promote Trump. My guess? B/c they want a pro-abortion candidate, or (&/or) at least one they can manipulate. They thought they had that in Rubio there for awhile, but then Rubio, at a recent debate claimed to be pro-life (!!). Uh oh…!! can't have that. So they ditched him (made a big deal of his “robotic” performance, which was just a cover for the real reason: they thought he might really be pro-life). They need not have worried. He is NOT pro-life, which of course is why they are once again embracing him.. just had to do a little fact-checking, and voila’, the boy wonder is back again, in good standing with Club Washington and the media, even the fake conservative media, FNC.

iamaberean

well, that is what I said in the last post, in different words. Everyone these days (OK, virtually everyone) is greedy and unchristian and that is why--well, 4 one thing, that is why some of the candidates refuse to bow out gracefully, as they say. If we could all get behind the non-Trump forerunner (Cruz), it would be between Trump and Ted Cruz and then--you know the rest

But I think it can be said that most of the time, anyone running for president already has an inflated ego, and it gets more inflated, presumably, as the campaign(s) go on, and then no one wants to give up for the good of this country becasuse ego comes 1st

Is that the American way?

well, as you imply, maybe it is these days. People have ditched JEsus. And with a pro-death Administration, it is no wonder why. Like economic theory, moral decay trickles down
:(

Righteousness starts at home, not at the governmental level.
How many family's do you know that do not take their kids to church?

rougueone

If we want change we must do it on our knees.

Paul wrote in 1 Timothy 2:1–4, “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

KingdomRose

(It matters not that politicians take their children to church.) People still get excited about a politician's promises. Why? Haven't you noticed that whatever they say while campaigning quickly gets forgotten after election?

Jesus said that his followers were NO PART OF THE WORLD for a good reason. We must be neutral in the world's affairs and wait for him. If we are paying attention to the "sign of the times," we would know that the end of this corruption is drawing very near.

If we want change we must do it on our knees.

Paul wrote in 1 Timothy 2:1–4, “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

if all we do is pray, we are hypocrites. But yeh, praying is first, middle and last thing to do

(It matters not that politicians take their children to church.) People still get excited about a politician's promises. Why? Haven't you noticed that whatever they say while campaigning quickly gets forgotten after election?

Jesus said that his followers were NO PART OF THE WORLD for a good reason. We must be neutral in the world's affairs and wait for him. If we are paying attention to the "sign of the times," we would know that the end of this corruption is drawing very near.

if u say we dont have to vote, you are WRONG. If T and Clinton are the nominees this time, i dont think its a sin to not vote. But if there is a good candidate and a bad one and you dont vote, that is a sin

1 Thess. 5:21-22

if we were to abstain from every kind of evil, we might have to become a hermit. But i feel Christians are (most?) supposed to be involved in public life. If they are not, things therein will only get worse and worse until they are unbearable. Look at other countries that do not have our Constitution and etc... do not have our Christian (or sorta christian) ways.. places like the middle east and Africa!

abstain from evil is a rather ambiguous phrase, which is why we need a church to interpret the Word, at least the parts we dont u/stand which seems to be a big part (you see this by all the confusion in Christendom about true Christian doctrines v false)

:think:

theophilus

if we were to abstain from every kind of evil, we might have to become a hermit. But i feel Christians are (most?) supposed to be involved in public life. If they are not, things therein will only get worse and worse until they are unbearable. Look at other countries that do not have our Constitution and etc... do not have our Christian (or sorta christian) ways.. places like the middle east and Africa!

Matt. 5:16

abstain from evil is a rather ambiguous phrase, which is why we need a church to interpret the Word, at least the parts we dont u/stand which seems to be a big part (you see this by all the confusion in Christendom about true Christian doctrines v false)

That's because most "christians" don't read their bibles, don't PRAY and ask the Holy Spirit to teach and guide them, and DON'T spend time hiding the Word of God in their hearts.

And there's no perfect church but there is a perfect Holy Spirit Who will guide us into all Truth. That's a promise.

Matt. 5:16

That's because most "christians" don't read their bibles, don't PRAY and ask the Holy Spirit to teach and guide them, and DON'T spend time hiding the Word of God in their hearts.

And there's no perfect church but there is a perfect Holy Spirit Who will guide us into all Truth. That's a promise.

If the Holy Spirit were truly guiding all Christians, there wouldn't be 55,000 or more "churches" all claiming to be the true one. People call their own inclinations "the Holy Spirit".. their own feelings/thoughts. But God said "My thoughts are not your thoughts, My ways are not your ways" (Isaiah)

We need a church to interpret Scrpture. Fortunately Jesus, who is God, knew that..(AMAZING!) and established a church. Humans, being humans, splintered that church in the 16th century