I hope everyone is PRAYING about the presidential election

MarcATL

I have my favorites of the Republican candidates. But then i had to surrender and say, "Your will be done, Lord" because as much as i think i just know who the right person for president is, there is always that chance i am wrong. We have to pray God's will be done, regardless of feelings (and etc)

I'm glad some of the candidates dropped out. It will be a little easier now. But i wish Carson would drop out. He's Ok but he can't win, or so it seems 2 me

Still, i have a hard time imagining "the donald" as president. That guy appears to need therapy

one thing Ben Carson said in an interview recently-and is something I believe someone else said before him (can't recall who) is very true: We get the president we deserve. i sometimes think we deserve.. the one who needs therapy. I have found that people in general these days act like, well, juveniles. so why shouldn't we have a juvenile-acting president?
When Hillary becomes President, will you agree that God's will was done?

Jesus is not concerned of the world. He says let the dead bury their own dead. His followers should be concerned of God's kingdom.

Jesus also says His followers are not of the world meaning His followers should not be concerned of the politics. The politics are of the world.

blessings.

hopefully when they come to get you b/c you are not fit to live (anymore than unborn children are), i wonder if there will be any who care to fight for YOUR right to life?

When Hillary becomes President, will you agree that God's will was done?

actually, many who call themselves "Christian" are NOT Christian at all. They lie to themselves. Those who call themselves Christian but refuse to vote b/c of some twisted notion of "scripture" that they choose to believe are "liars and the truth is not in them"

if Hillary wins (or others i could name) that does not mean God's will was done. So few people do God's will.

That is why our country & the world in general are so corrupted and--in the ditch morally

notice how the media always down-play the egregious faults of the dems (endangering US security in the case of Clinton) and HIGHLIGHT the alleged flaws of the conservatives (but it looks like there is only ONE of those this time).

At this point, the only media i trust is Rush Limbaugh and a few others

the media are just like politicians: they are in bed with the candidates who most "help" them. All this nonsense about how the Republicans want to nominate someone who can win is nonsense (galore). What they want is a non-conservative (read: non Christian) president

even some "conservative" media would prefer to have Clinton or Sanders win rather than someone like Cruz. That is pretty pathetic. And those who do not pay attention to such tactics employed by the media ("subtly" slamming Cruz while not going after the liberal candidates...) are being brainwashed and manipulated to vote for the candidate the media wants

:shocked::luigi:

Bernie Sanders is popular because everyone thinks with him in the WH they are going to get lots of free stuff

well, it won't be free for everyone. It will cost people. One of the things that turned Reagan into a Republican was that when he was an actor he was taxed 90% of his income over a certain amount. He didn't think that was fair, and neither do i, even though i myself have never been wealthy.

It is true that the poor are treated like dirt in this country but it is NOT because they do not have what the wealthy have (well, not that exactly anyway). It is because of the way governemnt just does whatever it wants to poor people. In other words, it is about corruption, not inequality of wealth

i could give examples but maybe i dont have to. The poor people out there will get it

Stealing is stealing, whether it is the gov taking something from the poor, or the gov taking something from the rich.

It is NOT the government's money, for the 100,000th time

Sanders has a chance of winning because neither Dems nor Reps really care about the poor, but strangely, poor people vote just the same. And sometimes the poor get really tired of just always getting the short end of the stick, so maybe some poor Rs will vote for Sanders? I know some will. Because they know that the Rs never do what they say they are going to do anyway, so--Hey, why not get some free stuff for a change?

Well, what people forget is that the Senate & House are both Republican, so how the heck is a President Sanders going to get anything passed in Congress that would pass out free stuff?

If everyone were not so corrupt, maybe we wouldn't have all these bewildering problems

but everyone forgets about JESUS and how he told us to live, namely he told us that if we have what we need, to be satisfied with that. But these days, no one is satisfied, everyone is a victim who wants to punish some other group, whether its the wealthy, cops, or white people or just whoever

We need to pray for revival in the churches then we wouldn't be concerned about the election.

Pro 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

well, that is what I said in the last post, in different words. Everyone these days (OK, virtually everyone) is greedy and unchristian and that is why--well, 4 one thing, that is why some of the candidates refuse to bow out gracefully, as they say. If we could all get behind the non-Trump forerunner (Cruz), it would be between Trump and Ted Cruz and then--you know the rest

But I think it can be said that most of the time, anyone running for president already has an inflated ego, and it gets more inflated, presumably, as the campaign(s) go on, and then no one wants to give up for the good of this country becasuse ego comes 1st

Is that the American way?

well, as you imply, maybe it is these days. People have ditched JEsus. And with a pro-death Administration, it is no wonder why. Like economic theory, moral decay trickles down

:(

Bush calls Trump Liar

Bush calls Trump Liar

I don't recall exactly why Bush called Trump a liar, but here is a list of probable reasons, although it is far from an exhaustive list

Examples of Trump untruths aka lies:

• I’m ahead in the polls [no, not true. Non-Trump is ahead in the polls and always has been. Too bad we can’t all get behind Cruz to beat T]

• Cruz is not eligible to run [then neither was McCain & others]

• I am no longer pro-choice [This one may not be provable at this time (but we sure do know where Cruz stands, don’t we?). Trump may have changed his mind, but: Can you ever trust someone who once thought it was OK to butcher an almost-born child?]

• Cruz is unstable [Ha ha, that one is really, really funny]

• I don’t support Planned Parenthood [But wait, he only supports the “good things” PP does! Hey—would you patronize a day care center that treated all the children equally except one or two, and those one or 2 they tortured and murdered? Would you still say that that place “does good things”? that it should be supported by the taxpayers?

• Ted Cruz’s ad is lawsuit-worthy, & should be taken down [ha ha, what a joke. The ad shows the words coming right out of Trump’s own mouth saying he is pro-choice. So that was in 1999? No one in the ad says it was yesterday. The ad merely says you can’t trust this kind of [so called] Republican

• I’m a conservative [Well, then what am I? It looks like I’d better start calling myself something else if he is a conservative! Maybe I should start calling myself Jesus Christ Incarnate?!]

You know why Ted Cruz is the best choice for president? Because [one sure sign] the status quo, corrupted ones don’t like him.

Yes, it really does appear to be as simple as that. Trust those of us TRULY conservative folks who have actually studied this—who have investigated all the candidates & followed the news (and “the news” so-called).

If you want a conservative & are undecided, look at (listen to) a true conservative who follows the news and has been for YEARS, preferably someone who (unlike yours truly), has been doing so for many years:

Rush Limbaugh

just remember, you have to look long & hard to find truly conservative media personalities

the major cable networks? Forget it.

i need to get a good radio so i can hear Limbaugh. Maybe--hey, anyone want to buy a TV?

I'll give u a good deal on it

I'm fed up with the way Ted Cruz is treated so shabbily by the media and people like Mr Ego get all the attention even though he doesn't have a clue how to be president. For once, i agree with this president on something, and other lefties (The pres said he doesn't think T will be elected, that he has more faith in the People than that)

Trump lies and then calls others liars.

some people have no shame. You know, shame is not always a bad thing, contrary to, well, you know, the way a lot of people raise their children these days. Their little dears can do no wrong! Wow, what a horrible way to raise children. Trump can do no wrong (with some morons)

SaulToPaul 2

just remember, you have to look long & hard to find truly conservative media personalities

the major cable networks? Forget it.

i need to get a good radio so i can hear Limbaugh. Maybe--hey, anyone want to buy a TV?

I'll give u a good deal on it

I'm fed up with the way Ted Cruz is treated so shabbily by the media and people like Mr Ego get all the attention even though he doesn't have a clue how to be president. For once, i agree with this president on something, and other lefties (The pres said he doesn't think T will be elected, that he has more faith in the People than that)

Trump lies and then calls others liars.

some people have no shame. You know, shame is not always a bad thing, contrary to, well, you know, the way a lot of people raise their children these days. Their little dears can do no wrong! Wow, what a horrible way to raise children. Trump can do no wrong (with some morons)

Why are you obsessed with how satan runs his kingdom?

Romans 12

9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

thank you. i gues some so called christians think that running away from a fight with the devil is going to make this world a much lovelier place

well, it's worked for the last 7 years, hasn't it? :think: we see how the so called
Republicans have stood their ground against the l iberals in Congress

KingdomRose

I am afraid u r wrong. The Word also says that if your brother is being led off to death and you do nothing to save him (abortion), you will be held accountable. I am not sure where that is, but i am 100% sure it is THERE

Then there is Mt 25:31-46 that says whatever you do to the least of His Brethren, you do to Him. If you, along with millions of other "Christians" fail to vote, and a pro-abortion person wins, you are accountable 4 that. You will have blood on your hands.

"Thou shalt not kill"

YOU are failing to take seriously Jesus' instruction. He said that we should be no part of the world. When we ignore those instructions, we are participating in the world's deeds and problems. Do we not have faith that God, Jehovah, will remedy ALL problems in due time? Anyone killed mercilessly can be brought back to life! When you vote, you are siding with the world AGAINST our King Jesus. You have TWO MASTERS. You claim to love and honor Jesus, yet you look to a MAN (or a woman) to solve a country's problems!

Jesus could come back tomorrow, and YOU will be accountable for not having faith in him and his Father. You are siding with governments over Jesus himself. Where will you be when he destroys all the governments?

"From his [Jesus'] mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it he may strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; and he treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.

"Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, 'Come, assemble for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders of troops and the flesh of mighty men...

"And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against him who sat on the horse [Jesus] and against his army.

(Revelation 19: 15,17-19, NASB)

Guess who wins.

:jawdrop::king:

KingdomRose

hopefully when they come to get you b/c you are not fit to live (anymore than unborn children are), i wonder if there will be any who care to fight for YOUR right to life?

This may sound funny, but to them that are perishing the truth is foolishness (but I'm sure as a Christian you might understand this). When the time comes for Christians to be attacked and Jehovah hasn't yet taken action against the beast, each one of us who is "taken away" to jail or a firing squad will have the opportunity to stand by their faith or cave in and renounce it. It won't matter if we are killed. We have maintained our faith and integrity, and we can be assured of a resurrection.

If you read Revelation 19:11-21, you can see that those that put their confidence in political kings (& presidents) will undoubtedly go down with them.

:execute: