I have proved Jesus was God in this and challenge any to scripturally disprove me.

keypurr

the-holy-trinity.jpg

“I saw the Spirit descend from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him. I myself did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.”

There's no way to explain this other than the Trinity.
Your wrong, there is another way but your church will not approve of it.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

I'm glad that you will see the Trinity when you pass on -
Patrick, you will never be able to defend the pagan trinity to me. The scriptures do not display a trinity. Jesus never preached a trinity. Neither did his Apostles.
Believe in what you want friend but I will never again be a believer in a three piece God.

Ben Masada

It is good for you to mention faith. Do you have faith in God and in Jesus Christ? It is possible to not have faith but then to have faith. If anyone does not have faith in God that does not mean they will die without faith, but they may.

See Faith in God, Faith in Jesus

Are you asking about faith in the resurrection? Faith that it happened?

No, I walk by sight, not by faith. When Paul implied that he wanted his followers to walk by faith, not by sight, he meant that to walk by sight, one walks with understanding; and to walk by faith one leaves the understanding with him. (II Cor. 5:7) That's what he wanted. I have to understand to believe. I can't believe by faith. Resurrection is denied by the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach. Therefore, it does not exist. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20) etc.

Ben Masada

The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, I walk by sight, not by faith. When Paul implied that he wanted his followers to walk by faith, not by sight, he meant that to walk by sight, one walks with understanding; and to walk by faith one leaves the understanding with him. (II Cor. 5:7) That's what he wanted. I have to understand to believe. I can't believe by faith. Resurrection is denied by the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach. Therefore, it does not exist. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20) etc.
Did you know that without faith it is impossible to please God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.
There is only one God. God is one.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Patrick, you will never be able to defend the pagan trinity to me. The scriptures do not display a trinity. Jesus never preached a trinity. Neither did his Apostles.
Believe in what you want friend but I will never again be a believer in a three piece God.

I'm just saying that after we die we will eventually find out the truth of the matter, I'm glad you will finally see the Trinity -