I Am Pro-Abortion

Quetzal

If it weren't so tragic, I'd laugh out loud at this post.
You are sure there are atrocities? Did you seriously say that, for real?
Good Lord in Heaven, where have you been hiding? Under a rock?

A dead baby is an atrocity. What are you, that you do not realize this simple fact?
Have you ever actually seen what was left after the abortion was over?
I hate to break it to you....but it is not "a clump of cells".

Have you ever held a dead baby in your arms? Ever tried to comfort the parents?

Somehow I doubt it.

For most pro choice types, it's an "atrocity" when they run out of minutes on their cell phone, or when there isn't enough cheese on their pizza....
Your personal experience does not get to determine the legal rights held by other individuals. Sorry about that.

Quetzal

right, like i said

you are only interested in the politics of the topic, not the morality

so on that note, if we all decided tomorrow to vote for an Aztec President

you wouldn't have any problem with me carving your heart out of your chest to appease the Sun??

i mean it's for the good of our agriculture, and it would be our legal right to decide to spill your blood for the greater good

no exception

/we don't need no stinkin' Christian morals
//amidointhisrite??
Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Angeltress

Your personal experience does not get to determine the legal rights held by other individuals. Sorry about that.

You can't truly be that thick.
I'm not talking about MY experiences, silly one.
I'm talking about the true experiences of women who are in crisis pregnancies, and women who have had abortions.
I just happened to be there where help was needed, instead of screaming about "legal rights". As if murder were some kind of cherished human right instead of the evil that we all know, deep down in our guts, that it is.
This isn't about me, or you either, for that matter.
It is about the women who are suffering, and the babies who are dying, while the peanut gallery looks on and cheers for "legal rights"....

Quetzal

You can't truly be that thick.
I'm not talking about MY experiences, silly one.
I'm talking about the true experiences of women who are in crisis pregnancies, and women who have had abortions.
I just happened to be there where help was needed, instead of screaming about "legal rights". As if murder were some kind of cherished human right instead of the evil that we all know, deep down in our guts, that it is.
This isn't about me, or you either, for that matter.
It is about the women and the babies who are suffering, while the peanut gallery looks on and cheers for "legal rights"....
We are too far apart for this conversation to continue.

Angeltress

I didn't say that, did I?

Infants aren't be slaughtered. Fetuses are being aborted. There is a difference and it is important.

What do you think a fetus is? Honey...that ain't a banana growing in there...

What is your definition of "slaughtered"?

Angeltress

right, like i said

you are only interested in the politics of the topic, not the morality

so on that note, if we all decided tomorrow to vote for an Aztec President

you wouldn't have any problem with me carving your heart out of your chest to appease the Sun??

i mean it's for the good of our agriculture, and it would be our legal right to decide to spill your blood for the greater good

no exception

/we don't need no stinkin' Christian morals
//amidointhisrite??

Very nice post.
I think I'm starting to like you...

Quetzal

What do you think a fetus is? Honey...that ain't a banana growing in there...

What is your definition of "slaughtered"?
Fetus: an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby.

Infant: young children typically between the ages of 1 month and 12 months.

Angeltress

Fetus: an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby.

Infant: young children typically between the ages of 1 month and 12 months.

So, you do realize that it is a human baby. Good. Progress is being made.

Then...it's just his location, that makes him vulnerable to the abortionist's art? He's the same human baby whether he is inside or outside of the womb...so why must he die?

Quetzal

So, you do realize that it is a human baby. Good. Progress is being made.

Then...it's just his location, that makes him vulnerable to the abortionist's art? He's the same human baby whether he is inside or outside of the womb...so why must he die?
I am growing tired of your condescending nonsense. You say I am dense yet you don't understand the principle difference between the two stages of development I referred to.

Angeltress

I do recall something I heard somewhere...about
"The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord."

To a Christian, that means that God alone has the "right to choose".

Angeltress

I am growing tired of your condescending nonsense. You say I am dense yet you don't understand the principle difference between the two stages of development I referred to.

You don't think it is "condescending nonsense" to take what only God has the right to take?
Isn't that what got Lucifer into trouble?

Honey, I am the mother of seven kids of my own, I have seventeen grandkids, and we are working on the fourth great grandchild.
Trust me...I do have a clue about child development.

How many kids do you have?

Quetzal

You don't think it is "condescending nonsense" to take what only God has the right to take?
Isn't that what got Lucifer into trouble?

Honey, I am the mother of seven kids of my own, I have seventeen grandkids, and we are working on the fourth great grandchild.
Trust me...I do have a clue about child development.

How many kids do you have?
I do not care about you. I could not care less about your family, I would love it, however, if you could stay on topic. So, we were discussing the difference between an infant and a fetus. And, go!

Angeltress

I do not care about you. I could not care less about your family, I would love it, however, if you could stay on topic. So, we were discussing the difference between an infant and a fetus. And, go!

Location, location, location.

The infant in the womb doesn't magically turn into a human being at birth. He was a human being from the moment the sperm penetrated the egg.

Angeltress

To make it perfectly clear, there is no difference between a fetus and an infant, as far as whether it is a person or not.