• Poll closed .

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
i leave every night

town gets his hopes up

then i'm back the next day! :devil:

Excellent. Good work Rez
And they that dwell on the earth rejoice over them, and make merry; and they shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwell on the earth. (Revelation 11:10 ASV)

jeremysdemo

Ok jeremysdemon

yep I confess I am the demon that wrote Revelation!

how very clever of me.

Revelation 21

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God

do you know what demons are good at? getting people to beleive false doctrines like rapture and other things NOT in the Bible!

sorry you looze! no convert here! lol go pat your buddy rez on the back again and high five your collective ignorance!

Ironically, people like you with ADD would be called demon possessed in the common era!

think about it....a bit of projection...

hear these scriptures and let them take seed, a little truth dispels a whole lot of fiction!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
yep I confess I am the demon that wrote Revelation!

how very clever of me.

Revelation 21

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God

do you know what demons are good at? getting people to beleive false doctrines like rapture and other things NOT in the Bible!

sorry you looze! no convert here! lol go pat your buddy rez on the back again and high five your collective ignorance!

Ironically, people like you with ADD would be called demon possessed in the common era!

think about it....a bit of projection...

hear these scriptures and let them take seed, a little truth dispels a whole lot of fiction!

Just kidding bro

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
sorry you are not the first person on here to call me that.

you are the first that says they didn't mean it tho! lol

i think it is really juvenile myself to go that route rather than deal with what is being said.

Well we could talk about that I guess.
It's important. But just look at how the serious convos wind up. The nuts and cookz take over all of them. Agents of satan.