no excuses for my goodbye
I'd just vanish without a "see ya!"
for all you'd know, I might have died

If I were to leave TOL
I wouldn't post to tell you
cuz if I posted and told you...
what I'd really have just told you...
is I really don't want to go...

Imho, Musterion, you may think this attitude is sassy and proud but it really kinda seems lacking in social graces and sounds like the ability to feel connected to others may be underdeveloped.

If any of us spend time here blah, blah, blah-ing and spend time here reading others blah, blah, blah - and then we don't feel some kind of connection then we need to grow and develop some, I think.

:BRAVO: So True!
I know you are simply a secret descendent of Jimmy Hoffa and the "hall of fame" award was simply to mark you and make you easily found and observed. You being border line anti social is ok - but I would be careful if I were you - you are being watched.

I mean really?
Quit blowing it - I'm out?

I wouldn't end it like this

All though what great line to text break up with a girlfriend...

Breakup w/her b4 she dumps you..feel free to use this line Rez

Cold hearted!

Well I guess intojoy is just an attention whore

That can be my next thread. :)

Sorry, I have already done a thread about attention whores.
Folks were lining up all over the forum to be mean to me for it, too.
The question might be who is not one?

rainee

Why not witness to the jw's who come to your door? Have a bible ready by the door with key passages marked that show their 'witness' false and perhaps help them out of that cult.

Hi Angel, I did try a long time a go and found that the couple of women I was willing to talk to simply wanted to come back over and over again to argue with me. They wanted to win is all it seemed like.

I do not think if they come to your door they are going to be searching for anything good. I'm sorry to say.

rainee

Their bible isnt the same as yours.

Example from their new world translation:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word,+ and the Word was with God,+ and the Word was a god.*+ 2 This one was in the beginning with God.

I think we can find the truth in any Bible - including that one - just not in the places that have been already anticipated by hard hearts.

However, what good is it to show that Bible can tell the truth to a soul with a hard heart? To a soul leaving that and searching? Maybe, dunno.

I try and reconcile the destiny of the mass of humanity going to hell. I do not agree that God created them to be damned. I rather see it that Adam caused the damnation of everyone, the elect and non elect.

In this way musterdion I can believe that God was fair when He did His work of planing who He would save because if all were lost then He is not unfair by choosing to save the portion of humanity that is saved because He was not obligated to save anyone at all.

I do not believe the mass of humanity will be lost.
All the sheep will come.
Isn't that the focus?

And IF we have to be like little children -

And He said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3

Then I don't see why babies and children and may others aren't already ahead of us in line. I trust God.

Ps I love beloved57. No one is perfect