Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I mean really?
Quit blowing it - I'm out?

I wouldn't end it like this

All though what great line to text break up with a girlfriend...

Breakup w/her b4 she dumps you..feel free to use this line Rez

If someone texts someone to break up, the person being texted the break up is much better off - if the texter can't do it in person, that pretty much says it all, and be happy you got that text.

musterion

Now I feel guilty.

You should. For all you know, one of the JWs you ran off your porch without hearing the Gospel may have died on their way home. You MIGHT have been their last opportunity to hear the true Gospel, which (if they were raised in the Watchtower) they'd likely never have heard. Way to go, IJ. You should feel guilty.

Enjoy your ashes. There going to be with you for awhile. I suggest a wheelbarrow.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You should. For all you know, one of the JWs you ran off your porch without hearing the Gospel may have died on their way home. You MIGHT have been their last opportunity to hear the true Gospel, which (if they were raised in the Watchtower) they'd likely never have heard. Way to go, IJ. You should feel guilty.

Enjoy your ashes. There going to be with you for awhile. I suggest a wheelbarrow.

Well, I'm learnin

I normally share the gospel by distinguishing it from grace vs works but they always have their elder moron ( a keypur ) with them to block progress.

I was upstairs and lying down when the door rumbled...I figured it was a salesman and I yelled to the 10 yr old not to answer it. Then the fool pounded on the door like a cop on a drug bust. I get up go down stairs open the door.

The two clowns proceed to ask me about a "mother goddess from heaven" so I look at the white dude and then to the black dude...give them the Samoan death stare and tell them to get the hell of the porch before I step on their neck..I open the door and give them a flinch which causes them to pull an "iron man" out of the driveway.

Hehe - priceless

Am I proud of that? I guess so kind of.

Would I have shared the truth in love if I had approached them while out witnessing? Yes

I don't feel guilty tho. I believe in predestination.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Well at least your consistent with your belief. That makes two - you and B57.

Maybe a dumptruck would handle the load better.

I believe that the elect will respond to the gospel. I share it w/JWs (not the salt and pepper duo tho), and I believe God will regenerate whom He chooses. I reject limited atonement as heresy. I believe God ordains the means by incorporating our works in the final result of His predestintive plans.

musterion

I believe that the elect will respond to the gospel. I share it w/JWs (not the salt and pepper duo tho), and I believe God will regenerate whom He chooses. I reject limited atonement as heresy. I believe God ordains the means by incorporating our works in the final result of His predestintive plans.

Well I guess that lets you off the hook for cussing them off your porch. So long.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Believe it or not, you and I would be very effective evangelists.

Why not witness to the jw's who come to your door? Have a bible ready by the door with key passages marked that show their 'witness' false and perhaps help them out of that cult.

musterion

Because he believes in predestination. If they're elect, he doesn't need to witness - they'll be saved sooner or later whether he witnesses to them or not. And if they're not elect, nothing he does will change anything. He's just like B57. I wish I knew it sooner.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Why not witness to the jw's who come to your door? Have a bible ready by the door with key passages marked that show their 'witness' false and perhaps help them out of that cult.

I probably have a mental limitation.
I'm a born again man but I get emotionally upset with them and usually tell them why I know they're wrong and why I know they aren't saved.

In my heart I feel like it is misplaced to evangelize them when they bring their false Jesus to my door. I feel I'm being gracious by giving them a warning but sometimes I don't have time to do that.

Could be mental? But scripture does not say I have to be nice even tho I am always nice to them. With exception to the goddess of heaven clowns that one day.

My friends do witness to then just like you do. I enjoy gettin a rise outta my friends here by exaggerating stories of how I'm mean, but I'm not. I just make sure I let them know they are going to hell if I have time.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I probably have a mental limitation.
I'm a born again man but I get emotionally upset with them and usually tell them why I know they're wrong and why I know they aren't saved.

In my heart I feel like it is misplaced to evangelize them when they bring their false Jesus to my door. I feel I'm being gracious by giving them a warning but sometimes I don't have time to do that.

Could be mental? But scripture does not say I have to be nice even tho I am always nice to them. With exception to the goddess of heaven clowns that one day.

My friends do witness to then just like you do. I enjoy gettin a rise outta my friends here by exaggerating stories of how I'm mean, but I'm not. I just make sure I let them know they are going to hell if I have time.

Why do you not consider that they may have been deceived or brought up in the cult and haven't heard the real gospel?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Because he believes in predestination. If they're elect, he doesn't need to witness - they'll be saved sooner or later whether he witnesses to them or not. And if they're not elect, nothing he does will change anything. He's just like B57. I wish I knew it sooner.

I dont think hes hypercalvnist like b57, i sure dont think he thinks that God is the creator and author of sin like b57 believes either.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I Am Leaving -

No, I don't do it because I think its a sin for me to invite them in. So I tell them this routine line:

You believe that the bible cannot be understood at face value, that you need your watchtower and church to understand it and you think it has to be spiritually and allegorically studied. I reject that because I understand it literally and you are misguided.

That's the first thing I tell them.

Next after they disagree with that I tell them why their gospel of works is a lie and that they will go to hell if they died today.

I've never had them ask for more info, they always leave. But I've lead scores of people to Christ with the gift of evangelism that I have.

If you can convince me why I should invite them in my home please do.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You believe that the bible cannot be understood at face value, that you need your watchtower and church to understand it and you think it has to be spiritually and allegorically studied.

Their bible isnt the same as yours.

Example from their new world translation:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word,+ and the Word was with God,+ and the Word was a god.*+ 2 This one was in the beginning with God.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I Am Leaving -

No, I don't do it because I think its a sin for me to invite them in. So I tell them this routine line:

You believe that the bible cannot be understood at face value, that you need your watchtower and church to understand it and you think it has to be spiritually and allegorically studied. I reject that because I understand it literally and you are misguided.

That's the first thing I tell them.

Next after they disagree with that I tell them why their gospel of works is a lie and that they will go to hell if they died today.

I've never had them ask for more info, they always leave. But I've lead scores of people to Christ with the gift of evangelism that I have.

If you can convince me why I should invite them in my home please do.

Good point (about diff bible aft)

Some of you guys are good and called to share with them. I respect that.

I'm just being a geek about it

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Good point (about diff bible aft)

Some of you guys are good and called to share with them. I respect that.

I'm just being a geek about it

I'm good at sharing with drug dealers, pimps, homeless people etc.

We all have our testimonies to use. Sorry for making fun of JW evangelism, I was wrong to do that.
Keep it up!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I didn't know you were a Calvinist?