I am disgusted!

Rimi

This truly is sad. Just a jumble of emotions. Anger, grief, despair, hope. Keep coming tho to "what can we do?" Seriously, what can we do. How should we even be praying on this? I keep jumping from asking God to comfort her family to crying out for vengeance on this nation. So distracted. I just don't know how to pray. Sorry, just ranting. Very, very upset.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
It's all over now, so can we can go back to being normal, reasonably polite individuals? :think:

Art Deco

Wamba the Fool said:
:cry: This is a sad age that kills its own people.
Agreed, but now the battle gets more intense. Pour out your wrath through tireless confrontation on those who let her die be they Repubs or Dems, Christians, or non-Christians alike. Terri will have died in vain if we give up the culture war. Tactics change, the courts have now become the number one target. Get some rest, the battle rages. God is testing us...Circle the wagons. :angel:

Mr. 5020

ShadowMaid said:
So you're not going to tell me exactly where you stand?
Where I stand on what? I'm not sure, but does this help?
Mr. 5020 said:
You're absolutely right. The evilness in this plot is horrifying, at best. I struggle to maintain how one human can wish this upon another.

Mr. 5020

ShadowMaid said:
Okay, if he doesn't want to talk about his position, I'm not going to make him.
Geez, give me time to reply, will ya. I was trying to find one of my earlier posts.

Mr. 5020

ShadowMaid said:
It seemed that we disagreed, I was trying to figure out where.
Where I Stand?
by Oscar Silva

I believe what happened to Terri Schiavo was a horrible, horrible thing, and I believe those that did it will be punished by an eternal flame.

THE END

Mr. 5020

ShadowMaid said:
There was no attitude in my post.
:confused:

I meant that you guys were already discussing my lack of reply before I ever had a chance to reply. It had nothing to do with attitude.

ShadowMaid

Mr. 5020 said:
:confused:

I meant that you guys were already discussing my lack of reply before I ever had a chance to reply. It had nothing to do with attitude.

I never said that you weren't going to post. I said that if you didn't want to state your position, you didn't have to. I'm not going to make you.

Mr. 5020

ShadowMaid said:
I never said that you weren't going to post. I said that if you didn't want to state your position, you didn't have to. I'm not going to make you.
Ok, I posted where I stand. Is everybody happy now?