How to tell if you're a Marxist

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't need a baby-killing leftist to explain a Biblical reference to me you pompous jerk.
:plain: There's really no bottom to you talking about things you get completely wrong, is there?

The only thing that needs explanation is how you escape getting beat up every day for being a jackass
Because people who think that are mostly people like you. So there's more reason to worry about your spelling than my safety. :D

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, the 'Townster' is playing a part on TOL, and isn't this way in his REAL life? I highly doubt his little snippets of mediocre wisecracks would be acceptable outside of TOL. Sarcasm can be fun, however, it ought to contain at least a modicum of understandability and true humor.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hopefully, the 'Townster' is playing a part on TOL, and isn't this way in his REAL life? I highly doubt his little snippets of mediocre wisecracks would be acceptable outside of TOL. Sarcasm can be fun, however, it ought to contain at least a modicum of understandability and true humor.
You are to insight and humor what Babe Ruth was to hockey. :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of the 'Townsters' problem is, he's all about the 'sarcastic wisecrack' and little else. He spends his time and energy spinning a web of one wisecrack after another and doesn't have anything else to offer? He is in no way, eclectic regarding subjects that matter, etc. In other words, he's a one trick pony. He reads a post, then devises a whole new set of sarcastic wisecracks that make little or no sense. However, his 'fanbase' gets their dosage of the 'Townsters' vague comments. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
One of the 'Townsters' problem is, he's all about the 'sarcastic wisecrack' and little else. He spends his time and energy spinning a web of one wisecrack after another and doesn't have anything else to offer? He is in no way, eclectic regarding subjects that matter, etc. In other words, he's a one trick pony. He reads a post, then devises a whole new set of sarcastic wisecracks that make little or no sense. However, his 'fanbase' gets their dosage of the 'Townsters' vague comments. :think:
You are to impartial rationality what Westboro is to ecumenism.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, there really are people who think they're superior to others. That's why they're called elitists. :duh:
And people who tell you that someone feels superior while evidencing the only objectively certain sense of that, unintentionally and ironically vested in themselves.

Which is just darn funny. :)

Now illustrate that while undercutting the effort.
When the ballet slipper fits, townie, you need to wear it.

glorydaz

And people who tell you that someone feels superior while evidencing the only objectively certain sense of that, unintentionally and ironically vested in themselves.

Which is just darn funny. :)

Now illustrate that while undercutting the effort.

The tutu wearing short guy thinks he can talk about people and they need to let him off unscathed.

What a coward. What a clown. What a fool. What a bully.

And those slippers........ pink satan, are they?