How to tell if you're a Marxist

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Thats the really sad pathetic thing about TH. For you, you come in at your leisure and post. For me I pop off when I am in a mood. But for TH, this is his life. He's like a cat lady, and TOL are his cats, He has his own little section, like a tiny cat-lady house, his small band of idiots that pur when he posts, like cats.

Who the hell religiously posts in an internet forum. I just insult idiots because its fun and then I move on. You have your style of occasional posting. But this loser, this is all he has. Anybody with a life would not have time for this the way he does it. Right now I am squeezing this post in at work between tasks just because I wanted to clown the arse. LOL
......If you quick search to find my last 100 posts it takes you to March 10th, nearly two months ago (prior to this post).

If you quick search to find the last 100 posts of GM it takes you to May 11th, or three days ago (as of this posting).

If you quick search to find the last 100 posts of you, CC, it takes you to yesterday at 2:15 in the afternoon ...........

Like I said, I post when I'm in a mood. I might not post for a while, and then I'll post a big gobb when I'm in a mood.

But you have your little weekly review and your little goofy thread where you critique everyone's posts like anybody who's real gives a frig about your stupid critiques.

Like I said, you post religiously; its part of your life routine, and thats what's pathetic, cat lady

903d47e9-0ad2-4d8a-9a90-82e083b2fe2a_560_420.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Like I said, I post when I'm in a mood.
And I noted how often that mood strikes you. Then you said you were posting this sort of nonsense from work, which should make both you and your employer proud. :plain:

But you have your little weekly review
The Wrap? It goes up whenever. It's not that regular, so I included the running joke about that with the "Tomorrow?" ending. By way of example, I've posted 1 Wrap this year. Unless you're as bad at math as you are argument you have a disconnect between your attempted critique and the truth, again. Back in the day I might post one a week. I was more likely to post a couple catching up, then none for a stretch and a few more.

In other words, when I'm interested and around I try to get to it.

and your little goofy thread where you critique everyone's posts like anybody who's real gives a frig about your stupid critiques.
...around 207k views. So apparently a few get a kick out of it, which is the only reason I do it.

Like I said, you post religiously its part of your life routine, and thats what's pathetic
And then I noted it took about 3 months to get to 100 posts for me and a day to get to that same total for you.

Saying it again and hoping for a different result is just...funny. Keep up the good work. The Wrap couldn't exist without people like you.

I merely chuckle and roll my eyes. ;)
Your best work in years.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have my own opinion regarding those who have a higher 'Thank ratio.' I tend to believe they appear to have a higher degree of acceptability, and respect for their opinions, comments, insight, discernment, likeability, and acceptance. Those with lower 'Thank ratios' have the opposite appeal or lack of. I realize that TH's minions are trying to raise his 'Thank ratio.' That shows their loyalty and admiration for him. I suppose you could say: There's no accounting for character, personality, Wit, loyalty, honor, truthfulness, etc.

It's a pity that he and I cannot have a friendlier relationship, however, in that case, it would be less interesting and entertaining. I'm almost certain, he'd agree?

glorydaz

No, being able to laugh at something funny or at yourself is a strength.

What you're doing is something else.

Which would be the opposite of what I actually implied. It mostly helps if you understand something before you complain about it.

I'd tell you why that's funny, but it's funnier if I don't.

Now see what you do? Your attitude is clearly derogatory...proving you can dish it out but you can't take it. :banana:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Now see what you do? Your attitude is clearly derogatory...proving you can dish it out but you can't take it. :banana:

That is the definition of a bully, someone who can't take what they dish out. Thats why TH has me banned from his little turd thread where he critiques everybody. He doesn't want to get a nasty post from me, the coward. I'll turn that thread into a nuclear wasteland if I get in there

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Yep. TH doesn't deal well with anyone wishing to critique him. Only his minions understand what he's basically saying. And, then, I think they're just playing along with him because he's their HERO.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at? :think:
Which is it?

I meant pop, POP
If you insist.

For those playing at home, WoZ responded to GM with:
I have never used an emoji on TOL so what, exactly, are you even talking about?

And CC, for some reason, decided this was a good idea:
You ARE an emoji, a walking picture of a turd. No doubt the spittin' image of your pop

I thought he couldn't be stupid enough to go after a family member, so he must have misspelled. Apparently I overestimated him.