How to tell if you're a Marxist

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All Townster has on Old GM is his obsession with my grammar? Actually, I'll be 68 this year and my grammar will stay the same. So, if he's so traumatized by my grammar, he could always place Old GM on EGGNORE and have done with it. My grammar stays where it is. :rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your 'material' is disintegrating before your very eyes. :rotfl:
You do too much of this sort of post. Maybe if you removed that shtick. :think: It couldn't hurt. Well, not for long at any rate.

Townster,your grammar jokes are at an all-time low. Why not mix it up with some jokes about my family?
You'll have to go elsewhere for that, which isn't a bad idea if this is what's left in your quiver.

All Townster has on Old GM is his obsession with my grammar?
Like suggesting that wondering why a grown man is blowing his nose at the dinner table is an obsession with manners.

Actually, I'll be 68 this year and my grammar will stay the same.
Ah, well tell her I said hello...because who knows?

BEWARE! Townster and Wiz are ever vigilant when it comes to punctuation/grammar. They're real sticklers when it comes to that.
Anyway, I'm about to take my mother to a birthday lunch, so I'll leave it here with a hope that everyone appreciates the level of wit and insightfulness you bring to the table here, Tweet after Tweet. I mean, finding this level of consistent discourse would normally end with an order for a Happy-meal, or at least a drink.

Take care of you, GM. See you later. :e4e:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You do too much of this sort of post. Maybe if you removed that shtick. :think: It couldn't hurt. Well, not for long at any rate.

You'll have to go elsewhere for that, which isn't a bad idea if this is what's left in your quiver.

Like suggesting that wondering why a grown man is blowing his nose at the dinner table is an obsession with manners.

Ah, well tell her I said hello...because who knows?

Anyway, I'm about to take my mother to a birthday lunch, so I'll leave it here with a hope that everyone appreciates the level of wit and insightfulness you bring to the table here, Tweet after Tweet. I mean, finding this level of consistent discourse would normally end with an order for a Happy-meal, or at least a drink.

Take care of you, GM. See you later. :e4e:

I do it all to impress you.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Um, no. Neither Barb or anna are any such thing and anyone who knows them wouldn't say anything so silly.........

Oh, you know them? Go out to dinner, movies, occasional get-together do you?

You don't know squat.

They worship the footsteps of Obama and attack the pro-life president of the year, Trump. They are imbeciles. You don't far much better I would add.

Arthur Brain

Oh, you know them? Go out to dinner, movies, occasional get-together do you?

You don't know squat.

They worship the footsteps of Obama and attack the pro-life president of the year, Trump. They are imbeciles. You don't far much better I would add.

I know anna very well, we talk regularly and I'm privileged to call her a very good friend of mine and she's as much a marxist as you are a bastion for "how not to flame out and get banned incessantly on forum boards"...

Man, if anyone criticizes Trump they're a "leftist" or "Marxist" to dupes like you so carry on.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I know anna very well, we talk regularly and I'm privileged to call her a very good friend of mine and she's as much a marxist as you are a bastion for "how not to flame out and get banned incessantly on forum boards"...

Man, if anyone criticizes Trump they're a "leftist" or "Marxist" to dupes like you so carry on.

Thanks you, very good friend of mine. :)

There's no remedy for members of the Trump cult. They're too far gone.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You're just so darn precious when you miss by a mile. :cloud9:

Nice try. I have read your posts for years, ooohing and awwwing and goooing over the baby-killing Kenyan. Don't think for a second you can fool me. You're a liar and a fraud, always have been, and I have been reading your garbage since I joined here June 2013 - 5 years ago