How to Receive Christ as Your Savior and be Born Again

marhig

The chosen few authentic Christians/Saints do not esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are not from God. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments were given by Moses.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The Holy KJV N.T. also says that the ten commandments is the first covenant that is flawed and which needed a new covenant to redeem it. God cannot and would not make a mistake. God will not give a flawed covenant. Therefore here, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms what it said above, that the first covenant (the ten commandments) are not from God but were given by Moses:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Clearly you were fooled-up about, and brought under bondage of, the ten commandments by false prophets who came in Jesus' name and unawares false spying brethren who derailed you off Truth, Grace and Christ:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

It is time to awaken or perish.

I'm derailed off the truth???

I think you need to look at yourself, because according to you, moses is a liar, we can transgress the ten commandments, we can blaspheme against Jesus and now Peter is Satan!!!!

That's as far from the truth as you can get!

Gurucam

I'm derailed off the truth???

I think you need to look at yourself, because according to you, moses is a liar, we can transgress the ten commandments, we can blaspheme against Jesus and now Peter is Satan!!!!

That's as far from the truth as you can get!

I make no claim of my own. I simply quoted the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy Book for Christians. And you would not be permitted to corrupt and desecrate our Holy KJV N.T..

Clearly the O.T. is your Holy Book and that is all good. Also clear is that you esteem Moses and the ten commandments and this is also all good. To each his/her own. You are free to exercise your free choice. However you cannot be permitted to deny, corrupt and desecrate our Holy KJV N.T..

The things that you quoted above are literally and clearly confirmed in our Holy KJV N.T.. Clearly these things were hid from you. Clearly these thing were not known to you and the billion strong traditional Christians, who cannot be the chosen few authentic Christians.

Why are you surprised? It was all prophesied by Jesus that, many (who are a billion strong traditional Christians) would be misled by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. Then, these many (i.e. billions who are called to Christianity) will not make it (will not be chosen). Jesus confirmed that only a few will know scriptures, not err and be chosen. The rest are doomed:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Why are you surprise that false prophets and unawares false spying brethren misled and derailed a billion strong traditional Christians, from grace and Christ? This was totally predicted by Jesus, through Paul:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Why do you oppose the above clear revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., which say that if you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least way, you are under the ten commandments and you are obliged to uphold all the ten commandments perfectly and you are not under grace of God and not in Christ?

Why are you surprised that truth is surfacing only now, in the last days?

It is time to awaken or perish.

On the other hand if you want to esteem, Moses, the ten commandments and the O.T. that is totally acceptable and respectable.

However do not come among Christians as an unawares false spying brethren to return them to bondage under the ten commandments. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and guaranteed delivery to hell. No one who put themselves under the ten commandments, makes it.

It is find if you choose to put your self under the ten commandments. However simply leave Christians and their Holy Book alone. Do not come among Christians and attempt to deny, corrupt and desecrate our Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

marhig,

Do not be surprised that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hidden from you. You simply get what you choose. You choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, instead of being led by the Spirit:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), ye are not under the law.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
17 That Christ (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts) may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
19 And to know the love of Christ (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts), which passeth knowledge (from His Spirit to your spirit), that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Clearly you choose to be under the law and not be led by the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts. Well, so be it. Go forth and seek your salvation and deliverance under the O.T., Moses and the ten commandments and leave Christians, Jesus, Christianity and the N.T. alone.

Only the Holy KJV N.T. has the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And from among Jesus' deliveries, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made in private to only the disciples:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

marhig,

You choose the O.T./the ten commandments/Moses. Clearly you are stuck in the O.T./ten commandments/Moses. You cannot be privy to the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which are sole precincts of Christianity/spirit and Spirit/Jesus/New Testament.

You can weep and gnashing your teeth. This will make no difference. You have to be converted, then totally drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and so come onto Christ . . . before too late is your cry:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

. . . clearly you are fooled-up and deluded and under the delusion that you know truth and Christianity. What you know and esteem is the old Mosaic tradition which has nothing to do with the New Testament and the Christian tradition.

If it is Christianity you seek, you should immediately throw out your corrupted version of Christianity and awaken to the above Holy KJV N.T. revelations. Do this, so as to give yourself a fighting chance to be among the chosen few who enters the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who abandon Moses and the old system and follow Him.

You cannot serve Moses and reap the things which Jesus provided. You cannot serve two masters.

Last edited:

marhig

Why do you oppose the above clear revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., which say that if you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least way, you are under the ten commandments and you are obliged to uphold all the ten commandments perfectly and you are not under grace of God and not in Christ?

This is what Jesus says, and it's in the new testament KJV!

Matthew 5

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceedthe righteousness*of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

marhig

marhig,

Do not be surprised that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hidden from you. You simply get what you choose. You choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, instead of being led by the Spirit:

Tell you what the Holy Spirit doesn't teach!

He doesn't teach:-

That Moses is a liar

That we are to transgress the ten commandments

That we are to blaspheme Christ Jesus

And that Peter is Satan

That's not coming to you from the Holy Spirit, but from the Spirit of lies and deceit!

Gurucam

This is what Jesus says, and it's in the new testament KJV!

Matthew 5

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceedthe righteousness*of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The above is a parable/delivery that is given to the multitudes who are not given by God to get truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). If you rely on that delivery/parable you will be fooled-up and what you have will be taken from you. The choice is yours.

Matthews 5 KJV N.T. starts off:
1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

Deliveries which Jesus made to the multitudes do not contain truth and are not reliable as a source of truth. Jesus delivered truth only to the disciples in private sessions among only them.

In fact the delivery in Matthew: 5 KJV N.T. is Jesus serving his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. This is not Jesus serving his 'follow me' agenda. Jesus actively had and actively served two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T. is given for the dead to bury their dead by using the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell. This fact is confirmed in the following:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Also what so ever things are said about the law applies only to those who are under the law:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

We, who are led by Spirit of Jesus actually follow Jesus. We are not under the law.

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

We, who are led by the Spirit of Jesus, are the chosen few who actually 'follow Jesus'. We are not 'the dead' who bury each other by esteeming, using invoking and promoting the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell.

Only you and others who choose to be under the law are obliged to obey the following:

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The above applies only to those who choose to under the law. The following confirm this fact:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

On the other hand, we, who are led by the Spirit of Jesus, are not under any obligation to the law and/or to the above instruction.

You are free to chose righteousness of God that is with law.

However there is also righteousness of God that is without the law:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Righteousness of God that is with the law is the flawed covenant that requires a new covenant to correct it.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

You choose to be under that flawed covenant. That is clearly your folly. Do not try to be an unawares, false spying brethren who seeks to return Christians to bondage under that flawed covenant. Nothing about that old flawed covenant applies to Christians.

Christians are under righteousness of God that is without the law. Christians are under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus had and continue to have two active agendas:

Being a Christian is anchored on following Jesus (not on the dead burying their dead').

Following Jesus is anchored on following Jesus in the regeneration:

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The regeneration is the act of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus being regenerated to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

This is the Spirit which God sent into the hearts of those under the law, so as to redeem them:

Therefore following Jesus and being Christian is not at all about being under the law but about transgressing the law so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

However before one can serve in the newness of spirit through communion with the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into human hearts, one must be converted:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One who is 'converted' and 'healed by the Spirit of Jesus' naturally and spontaneously discern the folly that is the ten commandments and drop and transgress these laws so as to serve the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart, unconditionally.

Clearly, according to the Holy KJV N.T., Marhig is not here just yet. Marhig is not converted and/or healed/saved by Jesus.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Marhig is no Christian. He/She is an Old Mosaic person. He/She is not a New person in Christ. Marhig cannot enter the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him, in His spiritual regeneration:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Readers, please note that: Marhig, if he/she humbles himself/herself, can learn many things in these last days, before too late is his/her weeping and gnashing of teeth, according to the following:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There is a direct link between. 'let the dead bury their dead' and the ten commandments:

Jesus had and continue to have two active agendas:

The ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments are onto death. They are the law of sin and death. Those who stay under the the ten commandments are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They remain spiritually dead and bury each other in the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

On the other hand there is a direct connection between 'follow me' and Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into the hearts of his children:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit (of Jesus, Who God sent into your heart), ye are not under the law.

Indeed, our spirit and the Spirit of Jesus giveth life. Humans who desire to be Christians/Saints, follow Jesus by being led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within our heart/spirit. This require one to search one's heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Therefore one must be 'converted'

'The dead', in Jesus' instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead' cannot have this spirit and Spirit based communion with and direct guidance from, the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our individual hearts/spirits.

'The dead' described those who are not converted. Their hearts/spirits are 'waxed gross':

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'The dead' cannot search their hearts so as to discern and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus, Who is within their hearts/spirit (the New covenant). 'The dead' must be hled under the ten commandments for their righteousness. Only 'the dead' are held under the ten commandments for their righteousness of God (the Old covenant).

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Only those who are converted and in live communion with and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus (Who God sent into our hearts/spirits) can be able ministers of the new (spirit and Spirit based) testament.

All others can be ministers of only the old (law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell) testament:

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Marhig,

The first thing that an aspiring Christian must know is that Jesus was truthful to only the twelve disciples in private session among only them. . . . because only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

Everyone else got parables which are not intended to deliver truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) . . . because no one other than the disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus gave parables to the masses because they were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and the intent was to take away what they had:

Many people (other than the twelve disciples) tried to follow Jesus (as disciples). They were all turned away. Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get Jesus' private deliveries of truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These mysteries continued to be hid from the masses:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The Holy KJV N.T. says, to those with 'ears to hear', that if one uses parables one will not get truth and one will loose what one have.

Alternatively the Holy says, to those with 'ears to hear' that truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) will be found only in those private deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples among only them.

Marhig, You are quoting the Holy KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly', in total denial of the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.. You are also clearly misled even at this basic front.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Marhig,

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

The above say that you will not find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in any source before the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body, 2000 odd years ago.

And even so, you would find these mysteries only in those few private deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, privately to only them.

Fact is no one before Jesus brought truth to the generations of Abraham:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

You totally reveal your self when you boldly, forcefully, weeping-ly, angrily and/or other wise quote, esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T. and parables from the Holy KJV N.T.. This tell a whole story about you. This tell that you are not interested in inheriting God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly says that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus gave these mysteries to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them. And He gave parable to all others.

These few truthful and private deliveries (which Jesus made to only the disciples, privately among only them) are among (not truthful) parables in the Holy KJV N.T.

If you are seeking to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, why would you look in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and in parable of the Holy KJV N.T.. These mysteries were not intended to be given and were not given, in those sources?

The Holy KJV N.T. gives up its secretes only to those who genuinely seek them with a open-heart search of the words in the Holy KJV N.T. scriptures. These secretes are given up by the Holy KJV N.T., only to 'seekers' and not 'knowers' One has to cease being a 'knowing' adult and become an unconditioned 'child' again::

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

If, as you do, one seeks to corrupt and distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., so as to have these revelation support one's comfortable physical/carnal/eartly ideas and agendas one will simply not know truth. Then one will err, not be chosen and be all around, lost.

Not because a billion strong traditional Christians have been doing so for 2000 odd years, you have to follow that foolishness.

There is no way that a billion people can have truth, not err and be the chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

False prophets are unaware false spying brethren. They will come as priests and pastors as leaders of traditional Christian churches and misled the great majority of those who come to those churches seeking Christianity.

Their main aim is to derail Christians from Grace and Christ and return them (weaker Christians) to bondage under the ten commandments.

This is the predicament of the billion strong traditional Christians. They are under the ten commandments and have fallen from Grace and are not in Christ.

The very great majority of pastor or priest in traditional Christianity are (either witting or unwitting)) false prophets and/or unawares false spying brethren as described in the Holy KJV N.T., above.

Gurucam

In the Holy KJV N.T., to be 'born again' is to become awaken to or become aware of, one's own spirit/heart. That is, to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'. This is described in the Holy KJV N.T., as being born a second time, of spirit. This is described in the Holy KJV N.T., as being 'converted'.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that every one has two bodies.

1 Corinthians: 15
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

An adult is fully aware of his natural man or physical body. However not all adults are aware of their spirit bodies. People who are not aware of their spirit bodies are called 'the dead', children of the flesh and/or Satan. Such an adult has to regain awareness of his inward man or spirit body. Regaining awareness of one's own spirit/heart is described as being 'converted' or 'born again':

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Becoming aware of one's spirit body is the quickening of one's spirit body. This is to be 'born again':

To awaken to or become aware of one's own spirit/heart is to be 'converted'. This is the first step. One must be 'converted' before Jesus can heal/save one:

The above is a necessary first step because Jesus heals/saves humans by operating from His Spirit that is in one's own heart/spirit. One cannot know the Spirit of Jesus and commune with the Spirit of Jesus if one is not awaken to or aware of one's own heart/spirit. That is, one cannot know the Spirit of Jesus and commune with the Spirit of Jesus if one's heart is 'waxed gross' (covered over):

Then it was declared that Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus (and not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus). It was also stated the where this Lord is there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

To be redeemed from the laws by the Spirit of Jesus means to drop the law and come onto righteousness of God that is without the law, by discerning, embracing and being led by the manifested Spirit of Jesus which anchors righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

To be healed/saved by Jesus require one to throw out and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus:

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts/spirits), ye are not under the law.

To be led by the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts/spirits, one must search one's heart to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts/spirits) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts/spirits) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts/spirits), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Then one must be led into one's works, in real time, all the time, by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, as discerned, in real time all the time, within one's own heart/spirit . . . even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the only passage to being 'born again' and 'receiving Christ as one's savior'.

The above defines the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Without the above passage and experience one cannot believe any thing in one's heart. And certainly one cannot believe/know in one's heart that Jesus is not dead but was raised and dwells in one's heart, as the Spirit Jesus

Only after achieving the above passage and life style can one authentically make the following 'mouth' confession.:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation

Without the above passage, life style and experience, one can only pointlessly and meaninglessly parrot the above statement. This counts for nothing and can do nothing. One's parroting will be devoid of 'believe in thine heart'.

'Believing in one's heart' is actually knowing in one's heart. This is 'intuitive' knowing which is not like physical knowing. 'intuitive' knowing is much more subtle. Intuitions are anchored on trusting and believing insights that are discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

One cannot believe any thing in one's heart if one's heart is 'waxed gross'. And one cannot know that Jesus is not dead but was raised in His Spirit and resides in God's kingdom of spirit heaven, within one's own heart/spirit. One will simply be 'the dead who bury each other' with corrupted/foolish ideas and foolish, uninformed and worthless efforts.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Knowing scriptures accurately is the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

This and my other posts quote the straight gate and narrow way as literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

. . . do not be misled by 'half-baked' and other foolishness that others are pedaling, corruptly, in the name of Christianity.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Not one word in your long post about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In the New Testament people were saved and became Christians by hearing and believing the Gospel.

This is why Paul wrote to the Galatians... "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith" (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Then again Paul said to the Romans... "So then faith come by hear and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

If you want to be saved you will have to hear and believe the Gospel, Peter wrote "Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible seed (Christ) by the word of God (The Gospel) which lives and abides for ever" 1 Peter 1:23.

Gurucam

Not one word in your long post about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In the New Testament people were saved and became Christians by hearing and believing the Gospel.

This is why Paul wrote to the Galatians... "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith" (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Then again Paul said to the Romans... "So then faith come by hear and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

If you want to be saved you will have to hear and believe the Gospel, Peter wrote "Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible seed (Christ) by the word of God (The Gospel) which lives and abides for ever" 1 Peter 1:23.

You misuse the Holy KJV N.T. to serve an obviously antichrist, 'dead-man' agenda. Your additions to the revelations which you mentioned, above, are simply corrupt and evil.

You said: "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith" (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2. That is not correct.

Your additions (both of them) distort/corrupt that revelation.

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law (i.e. by upholding the ten commandments), or by the hearing of faith?

The revelation does not say that one must not do works to come onto faith (as you are claiming). Fact is, the Holy KJV N.T. says that one must do works to come onto faith, starting with reading and hearing the miracles in the Holy KJV N.T..

Your addition ("because you did something") to that revelation corrupt the message in that verse/revelation. The above revelation say that there is one specific thing that one must not do if one wants to come onto faith.

The point being made is that one does not receive the Spirit by upholding the ten commandments. One is redeemed from any obligation to uphold the ten commandments by the Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)

2 Corinthians: 3: King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Spirit of Jesus is 'a thing not seen'. This is closely connected to the need for faith.

'hearing of faith' is not clear. Indeed how does one hear faith? It seems to be a parable. And parables are not intended to deliver truth.

Next you quoted: "So then faith come by hear and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

However you also said: "hearing of faith" is hearing and believing the Gospel. This is totally sly corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.:

At best, the above say that faith comes by hearing the magic or miracles that are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.. Faith is beliefs in things 'not seen' which magically/miraculously materializes 'things hoped for'.

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

The Spirit of Jesus is 'a thing not seen'.

The point in the Holy KJV N.T. is that, the more one reads/hears those miracles the more one will believe in the magic of things 'not seen' instead of believing that all thing can come only from deliberate physical actions.

Reading, hearing, believing, esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the laws, rules and regulations do the exact opposite of bringing one onto faith. Reading, hearing, believing, esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the laws, rules and regulations killeth:

Tradition Christianity is anchored on laws and rules and regulations. They seldom speak of miracles as a possible way of routinely achieving material ends, instead of going 'the physically make it happen way'. They stumble seriously at/on that stumbling block.

Laws, rules and regulations are solely for the dead (to bury each other). Hearing and being consumed by, the magical miracles in the Holy KJV N.T. are for those seeking faith, spiritual awareness, grace and Christ.

'Faith' or 'belief in things not seen', takes one to the magical/miracle world of spirit. 'Faith' or 'belief in things not seen' 'converts' one, i.e. bring one onto spiritual awareness. Then the Spirit of Jesus can heal one:

On the other hand, laws, rules, regulations, canons etc. killeth and keeps one faithless and spiritually dead. Laws, rules, regulations, canons etc. are given for 'the dead to bury each other'. The best and most esteemed laws (the ten commandments) were found to be onto death. They killeth:

There are these two ways of using the Holy KJV N.T. which relates directly to Jesus two agendas:

This is directly linked to the message in:

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the 1. works of the law (i.e. by upholding the ten commandments), or by the 2. hearing of faith?

1. One can esteem, use, invoke and promote the laws, rules, regulations, canons etc. for managing material life (this is to savor the things of man). This is to be on man's earthly agenda. This is the path given for the dead to bury each other.

2. Alternatively one can use the 'reading and hearing of miracles' for coming onto faith, spiritual awareness, grace and Christ (this is to savor the things of God). This is to be on God's heavenly agenda. This is the path given for those who follow Jesus.

Traditional Christianity use the Holy KJV N.T., in the # 1. way. They suppresses the actualization of faith and literally kills faith.

The Cinderella (pumpkin to carriage etc.) 'fairy-tale' demonstrates the Christian way of life. Believe in that fairy-tale and you will come onto faith, spiritual awareness, grace and Christ.

If you do not believe that fairy-tale, you will be numbered among the 'evil step mother and her unfortunate daughters', who esteem, use, invoke and promote rules and laws to gain their favor and ends . . . and fail miserably.

You will notice that the evil step mother and her unfortunate daughters were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They relied on rules and laws and they lost what they had:

Which way do you want to go? Indeed which way do you unwittingly go?

How counteracted/contracted is your awareness?

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

1 Peter: 5 King James Version (KJV)
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

How is it possible for a billion strong traditional Christians, like you, to be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way?

Expect truth (authentic Christianity), which will be widely proclaimed only in this 'change of the Age' time, to be the strangest thing for the billions who are called Christians.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that only a chosen few will ever know scriptures, accurately. Christianity is in no way, shape or form a popularity contest.

The most doomed are those huge televised and huge other supposed Christian churches. The more is not the merrier in this case. The more means most likely to be anchored by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren and therefore doomed.

To be among the few, who hold uncommon 'anti-traditional christian' ideas is much safer. The Holy KJV N.T. says, the more you swell your numbers the less likely you all are to be the chosen few who are saved and delivered.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

My long posts serves as a filter. Their lengths separate/discourage those who are not truly seeking truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven), from those who are truly seeking truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Only a genuine seeker of truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) will be bothered to read long posts.

Fact is, 'truth' (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) must and will still be hidden from the masses (who will not know truth, err and not be chosen):

Fact is, 'truth' (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) must and will still be hidden from the masses (who will not know truth, err and not be chosen). For indeed, straight is gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it:

Clearly, your common 'weed-like' 'garden variety' ideas cannot be the 'straight gate, and narrow way, which leadeth unto life', which few will find.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate,

My long posts serves as a filter. Their lengths separate/discourage those who are not truly seeking truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven), from those who are truly seeking truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Only a genuine seeker of truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) will be bothered to read long posts.

Fact is, 'truth' (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) must and will still be hidden from the masses (who will not know truth, err and not be chosen):

Fact is, 'truth' (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) must and will still be hidden from the masses (who will not know truth, err and not be chosen). For indeed, straight is gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it:

Clearly, your common 'weed-like' 'garden variety' ideas cannot be the 'straight gate, and narrow way, which leadeth unto life', which few will find.

Jesus is the strait gate. You apparently have not found him.