How to Receive Christ as Your Savior and be Born Again

Robert Pate

Banned
I dont have to answer or prove anything to you. But he paid my ransom. I was taken hostage by Satan for my sin. Jesus released me from that bondage. There is only one way to the father and that's through the son. Ok brother? Very few will make it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

B57 started out seeking God, but then he found John Calvin and liked John Calvin better.

Robert Pate

Banned
That's your false freewill religion speaking, just like your father Is. 14:13.

You are in conflict with the word of God.

If the scripture says... "That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

Then it your Christian responsibility to accept what the Bible says and not what some man says.

Nanja

You are in conflict with the word of God.

If the scripture says... "That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

Then it your Christian responsibility to accept what the Bible says and not what some man says.

That verse has been explained to you umpteen times, but you can't comprehend it 1 Cor. 2:14.

Heb. 2:9 is referring to all men of the world who are of the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, whether they be jew or Gentile, that includes every ethnicity of men Rev. 5:9.

Robert Pate

Banned
That verse has been explained to you umpteen times, but you can't comprehend it 1 Cor. 1:14.

Heb. 2:9 is referring to all men of the world who are of the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, whether they be jew or Gentile, that includes every ethnicity of men Rev. 5:9.

No, it doesn't say that. You are having a Calvinist hallucination.

You cannot accept God's word because you are not a Christian. Your Calvinist God makes you change the meaning of God's word.

It plainly says, "That Jesus by the grace of God has tasted death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

Nanja

No, it doesn't say that.

Yes, it surely does!

But because you have never been Born of the Spirit of God, you persist with a darkened mind Eph. 4:18.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, it surely does!

But because you have never been Born of the Spirit of God, you persist with a darkened mind Eph. 4:18.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You don't have the Holy Spirit because you don't have the Gospel. No one will be saved that does not embrace Christ and his Gospel as their only means of salvation.

Nanja

You don't have the Holy Spirit because you don't have the Gospel. No one will be saved that does not embrace Christ and his Gospel as their only means of salvation.

The Gospel is the Testimony of the Eternal Grace given In Christ by which God's Elect Eph. 1:4 are Justified before the World began:

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel is the Testimony of the Eternal Grace given In Christ by which God's Elect Eph. 1:4 are Justified before the World began:

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth

No one is justified outside of Jesus Christ. If you want to be saved you are going to have to go through Jesus Christ.

beloved57

There is no scripture that supports your doctrine. You are about as lost as they come.
Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies and they shall be saved by His life Rom 5:10

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Gurucam

The following is how one receives Jesus and is saved/healed by Jesus.

The following is how one receives Jesus and is saved/healed by Jesus.

The following is how one receives Jesus and is saved/healed by Jesus. The Lord was never and is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus. The Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The physical, earthly 'seen' and temporal son of Jesus was not consequential and is not consequential:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is Lord and absolutely consequential:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 KJV N.Y.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians:5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Jesus heals/saves one by operating through one hearts/spirit.

However before Jesus can heal one through one's heart/spirit one has to be converted and given by God to know truth:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Notice that there are no opinions or interpretations in the above. The above are simply literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the Holy KJV N.T. Which you guys like to corrupt and interpret to suit you own ideas and agendas.

From among all people mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T., only Paul was converted and healed by Jesus. Only Paul reached and communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Everyone else knew only the physical, earthly and temporal, son of man Jesus who was not the Lord.

Only Paul became a Christian:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

To receive and be saved by Jesus, one must be actualized like Paul, none of the others knew how to receive Jesus or to be saved by Jesus.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is that Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts. And where this Spirit prevails and rules there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally by this Spirit:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Do not teach corruption in the name of Christianity. You will be irredeemable.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only Paul achieved the right of passage to become Christian

Only Paul achieved the right of passage to become Christian

Dear Robert Pate,

Your idea that there is some gift of salvation (for all) through the death of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is mute.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the killing of Jesus was a blood sacrifice for only the Jews who required blood sacrifices for forgiveness of their sins.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

That sacrifice (killing of Jesus) was offered only for the sins of the Jews up to that time. Those Jews who did not come onto Christianity (but remained under the ten commandments) continued to accrue sin under the Old system. They benefited nothing:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not consequential (apart from being a blood sacrifice for those Jews who became Christians at that time). One can blaspheme that physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven, guaranteed:

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Recognition of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and what he did is not consequential. The Holy KJV N.T. says, blasphemy of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and what he did is permitted and totally forgivable.

Indeed the Holy KJV N.T. says, Paul blasphemed the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and the church which the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus established under Peter.

Acts: 9 KJV N.T.
3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven.
4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

The result was that, not only was Paul forgiven by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Paul was appointed to deliver the Christian commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Fact is, the old commission/covenant is anchored on the ideas of Moses, the ten commandments and the O.T.. This commission was re-hatched and given to Satan/Peter for management of 'the dead', until they become 'converted' and healed by Jesus.

Peter's church was established by the the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This is the 'man' or 'earthly', or physical or 'Satanic' version of Jesus. Peter's church is Jesus' Satanic church:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Christianity is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, righteousness of God that is totally without the ten commandments was established and prevails:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The Holy KJV N.T. conveys that the actualized capacity to discern the folly of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and the church which he established under Peter. And, as a result, to blaspheme the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and the church which he established under Peter, is a right of passage.

The above is a validation that one is converted. This qualifies one to come onto and be healed by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and Christianity. Paul went through all of these stages to become the only Christian from among all those people back then.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is the Lord and only He is totally consequential:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Do not teach corruption in the name of Christianity. You will be irredeemable.

Last edited:

marhig

Dear Robert Pate,

Your idea that there is some gift of salvation through the death of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is mute.

Fact is, that physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not consequential. One can blaspheme that physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven, guaranteed:

Recognition of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and what he did is not consequential. In fact, blasphemy of the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and what he did is permitted and totally forgivable.

Indeed Paul blasphemed the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and the church which the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus established under Peter. The result was that, not only was Paul forgiven by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Paul was appointed to deliver the Christian commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Fact is, the old commission/covenant is anchored on the ideas of Moses, the ten commandments and the O.T.. This commission was re-hatched and given to Satan/Peter for management of 'the dead', until they become 'converted' and healed by Jesus.

Peter's church was established by the the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This is the 'man' or 'earthly', or physical or 'Satanic' version of Jesus. Peter's church is Jesus' Satanic church:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Christianity is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, righteousness of God that is totally without the ten commandments was established and prevails:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Fact the actualized capacity to blaspheme the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and the church which he established under Peter, is a right of passage which qualifies one to come onto the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and Christianity:

What??? Not only do you teach that we are to transgress the ten commandments, which include that we should put no other gods before God and that we should not use the Lords name in vain, but now you also say that we can blaspheme Jesus? You do realise that Christ Jesus only ever spoke the word of God, Jesus was talking about the flesh but what he spoke is Spirit and to speak against him is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit, he's the holy son of the living God!

And you are also saying that Peter is Satan, what kind of a mixed up gospel do you believe in? Peter was a powerhouse in God a strong apostle, you trying to understand the scriptures through your flesh and it has set you on the totally wrong path. Jesus even said to Peter that once he was converted that he should strengthen his brethren. Why would Jesus say that if Peter was Satan?

Peter preached the word of God, the gospel of Christ. if you can't see that in his epistles then the is something very wrong.

Gurucam

The chosen few authentic Christians/Saints do not esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are not from God. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments were given by Moses.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The Holy KJV N.T. also says that the ten commandments is the first covenant that is flawed and which needed a new covenant to redeem it. God cannot and would not make a mistake. God will not give a flawed covenant. Therefore here, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms what it said above, that the first covenant (the ten commandments) are not from God but were given by Moses:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Clearly you were fooled-up about, and brought under bondage of, the ten commandments by false prophets who came in Jesus' name and unawares false spying brethren who derailed you off Truth, Grace and Christ:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

It is time to awaken or perish.