HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

We accept that...but you don't accept what Jesus said. Revelations.....Jesus, and I quote "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last" Why dont you accept the CLEAR WORDS there. Instead of picking and choosing.
No you don't believe that at all, because you don't believe that the father is the only true God, even though Jesus says it himself!

And what Jesus is saying in revelation is because God is in him, and he is speaking what the father gives him to speak. Why can't you see that God is in Christ? Right in the beginning of revelation 1 it says this

Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

It's revelation that God gave unto Jesus Christ, so Jesus isn't God! God is his God, and he gives him revelation, and he also gave him power, and he also exalted him. And God is the head of Christ!

What is he the beginning and the end of? What is he the first and the last of?

drbrumley

No you don't believe that at all, because you don't believe that the father is the only true God, even though Jesus says it himself!

And what Jesus is saying in revelation is because God is in him, and he is speaking what the father gives him to speak. Why can't you see that God is in Christ? Right in the beginning of revelation 1 it says this

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

It's revelation that God gave unto Jesus Christ, so Jesus isn't God! God is his God, and he gives him revelation, and he also gave him power, and he also exalted him. And God is the head of Christ!

It is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one (1 John 5:6-8).

marhig

Here it is....address it. What's to interpret?

I believe and trust in God to perform the work He started in me....causing me to will and do His good pleasure.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

I have answered. Jesus was God before He came as a man. He didn't stop being God, but He did speak as a man to us while He walked among us. You've been told this, but you don't really listen, do you?

So you do believe in works then?

And I don't listen to what's not the truth

Here's the truth

Jesus said that the father is the only true God, and I believe him!

marhig

It is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one (1 John 5:6-8).
Yes as according to Jesus we are one with them when we belong to him. (John 17) So, are we God also?

drbrumley

Oh, so you're saying God spoke thru Jesus when Jesus said "I am the Alpha and Omega?" What a chop job on that scripture

marhig

Considering you think Jesus was not God, then that makes not one lick of sense.

How could Jesus be made manifest in anyone through the Spirit? The Spirit is God.
Before I answer that, didn't you know that Christ was in Abraham and the prophets?

marhig

It doesn't say that.
Ok I'll quote it word for word and then maybe you can tell me what it means, I've emboldened what I'm talking about

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, WHICH GOD GAVE UNTO HIM, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What questions?

Did you not read my own post that I quoted? Here, I'll quote it again. Read it this time:

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5216903
Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus uttered the word "grace."

Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus said the words "commandment," "statute," "law," etc.

Is no one here other than GD, GM, DB, and I able to answer these two challenges? They're not that hard to do, yet those worker bees twist and turn and struggle and writhe trying to get away from the questions.

Again:

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER THE WORD "GRACE"? (in the four gospels)

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER WORDS LIKE "COMMANDMENT," "LAW," "STATUTE," ETC?/QUOTE

marhig

Did you not read my own post that I quoted? Here, I'll quote it again. Read it this time:

Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus said the words "commandment," "statute," "law," etc.

Is no one here other than GD, GM, DB, and I able to answer these two challenges? They're not that hard to do, yet those worker bees twist and turn and struggle and writhe trying to get away from the questions.

Again:

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER WORDS LIKE "COMMANDMENT," "LAW," "STATUTE," ETC?/QUOTE
It doesn't matter how many times Jesus uttered the word grace. Grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Grace came by Jesus not Paul!

marhig

Again:

Twist and turn, struggle and writhe out of questions? What nonsense! Everything that I say, I can back up with scripture.

Here's a question for you, which no one seems to be answering.

Why shouldn't i believe Jesus himself, when he says that the father is the only true God, and that God is his God?

Status
Not open for further replies.