HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

Those who have been begotten by the Gospel are saved, and have been created IN CHRIST JESUS. So, save your "false teachers" charge for those, like you, who preach a false gospel of works.

Those in Christ and who live by faith NEVER boast of what they do. Which is why you people give yourself room to make false charges against us. If we boasted like you, then we'd be workers like you...trusting in our own doing instead of the Lord.
Do you believe that it is right to live by the will of God? To obey him and do what's right before him on your life?

marhig

Don't get distracted from the question I'm asking.
You didn't ask me a question there? So do you believe that it is right to live by the will of God? To obey him and do what's right before him on your life?

You don't answer any of my questions!

I've been asking you, why shouldn't I believe Jesus when he himself says that the father is the only true God and that he is his God?

This is from Jesus himself, why shouldn't I believe him?

drbrumley

You didn't ask me a question there? So do you believe that it is right to live by the will of God? To obey him and do what's right before him on your life?

I've been asking your, why shouldn't I believe Jesus when he himself says that the father is the only true God and that he is his God?

This is from Jesus himself, why didn't I believe him?

We accept that...but you don't accept what Jesus said. Revelations.....Jesus, and I quote "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last" Why dont you accept the CLEAR WORDS there. Instead of picking and choosing.

marhig

There is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus.
You've missed out a very important bit there!

Romans 8

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

No condemnation for those who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

And those who walk not after the flesh, are those who live by the will of God!

drbrumley

You've missed out a very important bit there!

Romans 8

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

No condemnation for those who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

And those who walk not after the flesh, are those who live by the will of God!

And there is your hangup and clear misunderstanding of what we believe.

glorydaz

No, I do agree with those verses, I never once said I don't, I just don't agree with your interpretation of them.

There is nothing to interpret. :doh:

Jesus said He was before Abraham. The Jews knew what he was saying, but you insist on explaining it away. BECAUSE you cannot say what you don't believe to be true. The Jews took up stones, and you think you know more than Jesus and the Jews did. :nono:

Instead of all your "religious" mumbo jumbo, address this text....as it's written.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

John 8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.​

You didn't ask me a question there?

Here it is....address it. What's to interpret?

So do you believe that it is right to live by the will of God? To obey him and do what's right before him on your life?

I believe and trust in God to perform the work He started in me....causing me to will and do His good pleasure.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

I've been asking your, why shouldn't I believe Jesus when he himself says that the father is the only true God and that he is his God?

This is from Jesus himself, why didn't I believe him?

I have answered. Jesus was God before He came as a man. He didn't stop being God, but He did speak as a man to us while He walked among us. You've been told this, but you don't really listen, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.