Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
exactly.

I have noticed that Jesus did not use the word "Grace" too long time ago. And Jesus does not use the word "faith alone" either.

That's one of the reasons why I do not like Paul much.

Paul's word has been used so negative ways by Christians.

There are many other things that Jesus did not teach but Paul alone did.
You don't like Paul because if what he said is true, your beliefs would be thrown into shambles. That's why you can't accept what Paul said as scripture.

Paul said:

But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:11-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians1:11-12&version=NKJV

popsthebuilder

No. And to use the words of Marhig: Don't order me around.

I'm not going to stop challenging false beliefs. That would be foolish.
But that isn't what you are doing.

You are going against Scripture by saying Jesus didn't come with grace and truth.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

And yet still no one can answer the question, let alone correctly. Amazing, isn't it?
Not amazing at all that you expect an answer to an inconsequential question you've answered yourself which has no bearing on the truth and only looks to divert from it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
But that isn't what you are doing.

Yes it is.

You are going against Scripture by saying Jesus didn't come with grace and truth.

Oh really? QUOTE ME saying that Jesus didn't come with grace and truth.

I have never said that. I HAVE said that Jesus never TAUGHT grace.

But you don't seem to understand the difference, which is why you can't understand why I'm making such a fuss about it.

popsthebuilder

Says the one who doesn't delve into the Bible because he thinks it's a waste of time.

Don't you remember what Jesus said?

Then He said to them, [JESUS]“Therefore every scribe instructed concerning the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 13:52 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew13:52&version=NKJV

Meaning that even well known passages can be taught many different times, and still new things can be learned.
I read daily.

You claiming otherwise is simply a lie or at very least conjecture based on assumption

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
exactly.

I have noticed that Jesus did not use the word "Grace" too long time ago. And Jesus does not use the word "faith alone" either.

That's one of the reasons why I do not like Paul much.

Paul's word has been used so negative ways by Christians.

There are many other things that Jesus did not teach but Paul alone did.

By rejecting Paul's words, you are rejecting Paul's Gospel, therefore you're rejecting the ONLY salvation that is offered by God. You're not a true Christian.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not amazing at all that you expect an answer to an inconsequential question you've answered yourself which has no bearing on the truth and only looks to divert from it.

Says the one who couldn't answer it himself, and doesn't understand why it's being asked...

popsthebuilder

Yes it is.

Oh really? QUOTE ME saying that Jesus didn't come with grace and truth.

I have never said that. I HAVE said that Jesus never TAUGHT grace.

But you don't seem to understand the difference, which is why you can't understand why I'm making such a fuss about it.
So to you He came with grace but needed St. Paul to give the truth?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I read daily.

You claiming otherwise is simply a lie or at very least conjecture based on assumption

I said you don't DELVE into the Bible.

Please stop twisting my words.

You can read something and not delve into it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So to you He came with grace but needed St. Paul to give the truth?

NOT what I said.

Stop twisting my words.

I never said that Jesus didn't come with Grace and Truth, I SAID THAT HE DIDN'T TEACH GRACE (AKA THE GOSPEL OF GRACE).

If you recall, my second question was this (which I still haven't heard an answer to yet:

How many times did Jesus use words such as Moses, commandment, law, statute, etc, in the four gospels?

Couldn't....no. wouldn't waste my time on you silly little word games. Big difference.y rime is valuable to me.

So is mine. Yet I'm spending my time dealing with people who would rather spend their time doing things other than delving into the Bible to learn, because I'd rather be defending Scripture from people like you than whatever else I could be doing with my spare time.

popsthebuilder

I said you don't DELVE into the Bible.

Please stop twisting my words.

You can read something and not delve into it.
You think I just go through some paces as if it has no purpose or reason for me to do such? I read for understanding at the utmost level, with all sincerity and hope in the Lord.

Please stop making baseless assertions.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You don't like Paul because if what he said is true, your beliefs would be thrown into shambles. That's why you can't accept what Paul said as scripture.

Paul said:

But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:11-12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians1:11-12&version=NKJV

Jesus' followers are supposed to encourage people to follow Jesus, and you guys are doing the exact opposite with this kind of comments.

popsthebuilder

NOT what I said.

Stop twisting my words.

I never said that Jesus didn't come with Grace and Truth, I SAID THAT HE DIDN'T TEACH GRACE (AKA THE GOSPEL OF GRACE).

If you recall, my second question was this (which I still haven't heard an answer to yet:

How many times did Jesus use words such as Moses, commandment, law, statute, etc, in the four gospels?

So is mine. Yet I'm spending my time dealing with people who would rather spend their time doing things other than delving into the Bible to learn, because I'd rather be defending Scripture from people like you than whatever else I could be doing with my spare time.
I'm all for defending scripture friend; and know you are too. That is why I know I can trust your own input on the matter you repeatedly question me about for no reason. The word grace is Latin....pretty sure Christ Jesus didn't speak Latin to any He was around at the time that He walked the earth as man.

We can move forward with whatever your conclusion is on your topic....we are in agreement thus far as to the point that Jesus didn't too much say the word grace specifically, and too said other words which other Messengers have always made clear regardless of any veil.

Moving along please....

popsthebuilder

Those are called statements.....but I agree with those statements.

But I did ask don't you know there are two judgements.
No sir.....I claim ignorance and believe in a single judgement for all, or rather a judgement for each.....please do not knock me for my ignorance....

Status
Not open for further replies.