How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

popsthebuilder

It is not opinion that we have to repent to be saved

Jesus tells us to repent or perish.
Hey gt;

Could you reference the verses you where speaking of earlier in the other thread? The ones that say we can be saved after we are destroyed in Hell?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

gt, why is it so difficult for you to accept that all who is accepted by the Lord has repented; otherwise, they would have been rejected when approached by the Lord?
Could you try to explain that differently or something?

Scriptural reference might help

God's Truth

Hey gt;

Could you reference the verses you where speaking of earlier in the other thread? The ones that say we can be saved after we are destroyed in Hell?

Could you copy and paste here where I said there are scriptures that say people can be saved after they are destroyed in Hell? There is no such thing and I would not ever say that.

God's Truth

gt, why is it so difficult for you to accept that all who is accepted by the Lord has repented; otherwise, they would have been rejected when approached by the Lord?

You believe we have to repent of our sins when we want to be saved? Good for you for believing the truth.

popsthebuilder

Could you copy and paste here where I said there are scriptures that say people can be saved after they are destroyed in Hell? There is no such thing and I would not ever say that.
Oh....well could you reference the scripture that says we can repent after death?

"whether or not they repent after they die."

Thanks

popsthebuilder

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION];

Where'd yah go?

Oh....well could you reference the scripture that says we can repent after death?

peace

God's Truth

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION];

Where'd yah go?

Oh....well

Firstly, could we deal with what you said to me about "Where'd yah go and oh well"?

We were discussing yesterday and I got off the computer AFTER you did.

So why would you act as if I did something wrong?

Why try to make it as if someone else is weird or whatever?

God's Truth

Repentance is a work of the Holy Spirit that takes place after one is saved and has nothing to do with our coming to Christ, Galatians 3:2.

You are the strong one who goes against the false Calvinist doctrines! Yet, what dd you just say? You said something that only a Calvinist believes and teaches. You said we cannot obey anything God says until after we are saved.

God's Truth

Thanks

First, you have to believe or acknowledge at least that we live on after the death of our bodies.

How are you going to understand what I say if you don't acknowledge that?

Robert Pate

Banned
You are the strong one who goes against the false Calvinist doctrines! Yet, what dd you just say? You said something that only a Calvinist believes and teaches. You said we cannot obey anything God says until after we are saved.

The Bible teaches that nothing happens until we believe the Gospel and are born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

It is then that we are given the Holy Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Firstly, could we deal with what you said to me about "Where'd yah go and oh well"?

We were discussing yesterday and I got off the computer AFTER you did.

So why would you act as if I did something wrong?

Why try to make it as if someone else is weird or whatever?
No. I just didn't get a chance to see the scripture you mentioned because you got kicked off that thread.....that is why I brought it up. I am interested in seeing the scripture please.

popsthebuilder

First, you have to believe or acknowledge at least that we live on after the death of our bodies.

How are you going to understand what I say if you don't acknowledge that?
I will allow it's hypothetical plausability forbthe sake of conversation if you require such to simply show scripture for what you said was scriptural...

God's Truth

No. I just didn't get a chance to see the scripture you mentioned because you got kicked off that thread.....that is why I brought it up. I am interested in seeing the scripture please.

Oh okay. You say where did I go as in yesterday off that other thread.

I am glad that you would like those scriptures.

However, I must say that if you do not believe in the conscious life of the spirit after the death of our bodies, then will you be able to grasp what I say about repenting after death?

popsthebuilder

Oh okay. You say where did I go as in yesterday off that other thread.

I am glad that you would like those scriptures.

However, I must say that if you do not believe in the conscious life of the spirit after the death of our bodies, then will you be able to grasp what I say about repenting after death?
Let the scripture speak for itself please.