How stupid is George Takei?

fool

Hall of Fame
"cherry oicking" ???:freak:

is that some kind of gay new zealand slang?

Cherry Oicking is a traditional sport down there. They inhale a cherry pit thru their nose and then when it comes down into their wind pipe they shoot it for distance using the "hock a lugy" type action.
OICK!!!! is a rough approximation of the sound made when they expel the pit.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ok doser isn't even sure if he's straight or not by his own 'logic'.

Wonder when he'll call another poster a 'fag' or some such though.

:idunno:

Throw another fag on the fire, or can i bum a fag - doesn't that word mean something else over in the uk than it does here in the states?

Arthur Brain

Throw another fag on the fire, or can i bum a fag - doesn't that word mean something else over in the uk than it does here in the states?

Not in the context that's often used enough on here no.

Don't play dumb, else next thing you'll be telling me that when Nicky M calls someone a 'faggot' he's really calling them a pork based food product...

:rolleyes:

Lon

And that would be ********. Old, dried and smelly.

You need to take 'father' out of your name. You are too juvenile for such, even if one didn't think the same on scripture. Matthew 23:9 Hebrews 8:11-12 (yeah, yeah, I know you Catholics and Anglican's fancy dance around the commandment - this is beside that point, don't get distracted 'Child' Ray Mac)

kiwimacahau

You need to take 'father' out of your name. You are too juvenile for such, even if one didn't think the same on scripture. Matthew 23:9 Hebrews 8:11-12 (yeah, yeah, I know you Catholics and Anglican's fancy dance around the commandment - this is beside that point, don't get distracted 'Child' Ray Mac)
If you want an adult conversation then post like an adult.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by ok doser

they [American citizens of Japanese descent] were offered the opportunity to relocate, some took it

the fear, of course was sabotage and espionage, which were very real threats - not a good idea to have enemy agents watching your shipyards and naval bases on the mainland after virtually the whole fleet was destroyed at pearl

Same could have been said of people of German decent but, that wasn't the case now was it? People of German decent were as big of liability for all the same reasons...bad argument for denying American citizens due process, and infringing upon their constitutional rights.

You have to hand it to FDR, when it came to denying American citizens their due process, he was an equal opportunity oppressor.

German-American Internees in the United States during WWII
http://www.traces.org/germaninternees.html

rexlunae

Cool story.
Putting homosexuality into Star Trek is blatant and tied to an agenda, just as the all female Ghostbusters- neither has any following, it's liberal Hollywood being liberal Hollywood.

Star Trek has always had a pretty clear agenda, and the LGBT themes date back at least to the early Nineties. To reject it on that basis is to reject Star Trek fundamentally, in which case, why bother?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Like one of your rep comments recently that landed you a spell in the penalty box again? That sorta thing?

:idunno:

no

like you wondering when somebody will call somebody else a bad name

that's really really gay

stop being so gay