How stupid is George Takei?

kiwimacahau

But they are both sexual deviates, kiwimonkey. They both engage in sexually perverted acts and suffer from mental problems, kiwimachete.
No. Homosexuals are not sexual deviants, they are not perverts nor is homosexuality a mental disease. Keep your BS to yourself . Oh and use my name properly please.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

kiwimacahau

of course they are - they have perverted the normal function of reproduction for their depraved desires

And that would be ********. Old, dried and smelly. Not only are you wrong but you are attempting to limit the reasons for marriage to reproduction and thus making the marriages of the childless and elderly less valuable in what passes for your mind.

kiwimacahau

I call it as I see it. This is just one more attempt to make those terrible gays go back in the closet. It ain't happening. Like all humans, LGBT people are made in the image and likeness of God. Further the insistence that marriage exists only for procreation is nonsense.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Homosexuals are not sexual deviants ...

of course they are - they have perverted the normal function of reproduction for their depraved desires

And that would be ********. Old, dried and smelly. Not only are you wrong but you are attempting to limit the reasons for marriage to reproduction and thus making the marriages of the childless and elderly less valuable in what passes for your mind.

i didn't say anything about marriage :idunno:

Like all humans, LGBT people are made in the image and likeness of God.

of course

and like all humans, they are prone to sinful, perverted behaviors

Further the insistence that marriage exists only for procreation is nonsense.

and who is making that argument?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes. Love your neighbor as yourself on this hand all the Law and the prophets.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Stop cherry picking.

kiwimacahau

Given that this is something Jesus said you might want to be careful with the "cherry oicking" comment.