How much longer?

The bible teaches us wise virgins to be looking for his coming. No man knows the day or the hour but we know the season. When do you think the rapture will happen?

daqq

How long, Adonay? And He says, Until their cities be wasted, without inhabitant, and their houses without a man, and the land be utterly desolate, and YHWH has removed the man far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall be turned, and shall be for a burning-consumption; as the terebinth, and the strong oak, whose stumps remain when they are felled: the holy seed is in the stump! (Isaiah 6:11-13). :)

Bradley D

It has only been a little over two days. Humans are very impatient.

"But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:8-9)

OCTOBER23

Higher Level

I have been here for over 8 years and have studied the bible for 45 years.

The Rapture will occur in 2021 which is 3 1/2 years after Sept 23, 2017

when the 7 year peace treaty will be confirmed after the MASSIVE MIDEAST

WAR between ISRAEL and the surrounding countries and ISRAEL will get

all the TERRITORY FROM THE NILE TO THE EUPHRATES THAT GOD PROMISED

TO ABRAHAM.

iamaberean

The bible teaches us wise virgins to be looking for his coming. No man knows the day or the hour but we know the season. When do you think the rapture will happen?

Jesus, spoke to the Jews of that time. When he said:
Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus was speaking of judgment day, of the unfaithful Jews. He even said they were a wicked generation.
Mat 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Again, we should read the Four Gospels as if Jesus, the Jewish Messiah, was speaking to those Jews and not to us. So when his disciples asked him the question:
Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
He told them many things that would happen and then:
Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

They, the disciples, would not know the day and hour. We know when it was because it is history. Remember, the disciples question came about because Jesus told them the temple would be destroyed.
Mat 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

It all happened in 70 AD and since it did happen the end of the world (age) happened, for God can not lie.

daqq

It won't!

Leviticus 14:33-42 KJV
33. And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
34. When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
35. And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house:
36. Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:
37. And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;
38. Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
39. And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
40. Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:
41. And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:
42. And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house.

Every man has a house-body-temple and the "leprosy" always begins in the "walls" of the house, ("the flesh" of Romans 7:18 KJV). If therefore there seems to be a leprosy in the walls of your house then you go to the Priest of YHWH and tell him about the problem. An appointment will then be made for the Priest to come and inspect the house, (no one knows the day or the hour of that appointment). However, the "contents" of the house must be removed and the house emptied so that what is inside does not become unclean. Behold, this is law of the house! :crackup:

Leviticus 14:43-45 KJV
43. And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath scraped the house, and after it is plaistered;
44. Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house; it is unclean.
45. And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place [Zec 5:4].

Zechariah 5:1-4 KJV
1. Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll [Rev 5:1].
2. And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3. Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it [Rev 5:1].
4. I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof [Lev 14:45].

Behold, a sower went forth to sow: in his hand was a toxon seed bow, (Rev 6:1-2). :)

:sheep:

Bluecheese

Leviticus 14:33-42 KJV
33. And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
34. When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
35. And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house:
36. Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:
37. And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;
38. Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
39. And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
40. Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:
41. And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:
42. And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house.

Every man has a house-body-temple and the "leprosy" always begins in the "walls" of the house, ("the flesh" of Romans 7:18 KJV). If therefore there seems to be a leprosy in the walls of your house then you go to the Priest of YHWH and tell him about the problem. An appointment will then be made for the Priest to come and inspect the house, (no one knows the day or the hour of that appointment). However, the "contents" of the house must be removed and the house emptied so that what is inside does not become unclean. Behold, this is law of the house! :crackup:

Leviticus 14:43-45 KJV
43. And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath scraped the house, and after it is plaistered;
44. Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house; it is unclean.
45. And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place [Zec 5:4].

Zechariah 5:1-4 KJV
1. Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll [Rev 5:1].
2. And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3. Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it [Rev 5:1].
4. I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof [Lev 14:45].

Behold, a sower went forth to sow: in his hand was a toxon seed bow, (Rev 6:1-2). :)

:sheep:

Yeh right! Pretty meaningless, imo!

daqq

Yeh right! Pretty meaningless, imo!

Yes, of course, and not to judge you but simply judging by your "label" you are not in the right "land" of inheritance from the Leviticus 14:34 passage, (the man is likewise the land even as Adam was taken from the dust of the adamah-soil). However the Father also says: "Now therefore, if you will obey My voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure unto Me above all people: for all the earth-land is Mine", (Exodus 19:5) and you too are therefore "the Land" whether you choose to be used for the good or for the evil. :crackup: