How long will they be gone....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are one of the most negative posters on TOL and an unbeliever, to boot.

Well thank you for that, Sally Sunshine. Did I mention you are unoriginal?

Where do you get off judging me and telling me what I should do?

Ask yourself that question the next time you judge ME or anyone else and tell them what they should do or where they belong ...

Sort of like you did here ...

You are lost . . . and you have the nerve to tell me to get lost!

You told me to "get lost" ... and then you pretend my suggesting your CONSTANT complaints about mods, other members (especially women), and the site in general might be reason enough for you to reconsider why you are actually here?

TOL will not change regardless of how much you stomp your feet.

I do not think you belong here. You are a bad and ungodly influence.

You will have to get over that, won't you? Because let's be honest, there are few people that you don't criticize on TOL ... it starts with those who do not nod their head in agreement with your constant belly aching.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Did I mention you are unoriginal?

Ask yourself that question the next time you judge ME or anyone else and tell them what they should do or where they belong ...

Sort of like you did here ...

You told me to "get lost" ... and then you pretend my suggesting your CONSTANT complaints about mods, other members (especially women), and the site in general might be reason enough for you to reconsider why you are actually here?

TOL will not change regardless of how much you stomp your feet.

You will have to get over that, won't you? Because let's be honest, there are few people that you don't criticize on TOL ... it starts with those who do not nod their head in agreement with your constant belly aching.

No matter how much you whine and find fault with me, I remain a child of God.

You cannot tell me my complaints are unfounded, for they are spiritual complaints; about which you know nothing about and about which you should keep your mouth shut.

I feel you are a bad, ungodly influence on this site.

Instead of telling me to get lost, I tell you that you are lost, and you should be the one to leave, if anyone must.

IOW's, Rusha, leave me alone. I will not take your ungodly criticisms anymore.

And anyone who takes sides with you, takes sides against Jesus Christ to side with the devil.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Is a lifetime membership for the duration of your life....or Knight's? :eek:linger:

(After-lifetime memberships? :chuckle:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No matter how much you whine and find fault with me, I remain a child of God.

I already explained that you are not worth taking time out of my day to whine about. Whining would be going from thread to thread and crying about how mean other users are and what the moderators allow them to get away with.

You cannot tell me my complaints are unfounded, for they are spiritual complaints; about which you know nothing about and about which you should keep your mouth shut.

Sure I can. Coming from you, the complaints you put forth are unfounded. Your suggestion has been considered and disregarded.

I feel you are a bad, ungodly influence on this site.

I couldn't care less what someone such as yourself thinks, Nang. I am more concerned with the opinion of Christian women who are understand that valuing Christ does not mean they need to devalue women. There are many Christian women on here who fit that criteria. Since you are so much about women remaining silent, perhaps you should sit down and observe them for a change instead of relying on your own ego-driven opinion.

Instead of telling me to get lost, I tell you that you are lost, and you should be the one to leave, if anyone must.

Noted, and discarded. I didn't tell you to leave. I pointed out that you seem extremely unhappy with the way the site is run, and it's stupid to remain on a site that makes you so unhappy. Understand yet or do I need to use a larger font or that dancing banana smiley you are so fond of utilizing as you mock and scorn others?

IOW's, Rusha, leave me alone. I will not take your ungodly criticisms anymore.

Follow your own advice and leave me and others alone with your constant criticism.

And anyone who takes sides with you, takes sides against Jesus Christ to side with the devil.

So anyone siding with me is siding with you? Got it.

Bah.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is a lifetime membership for the duration of your life....or Knight's? :eek:linger:

(After-lifetime memberships? :chuckle:)

THAT ... I do not know. I am thinking it's my life/TOL's life/25 years. Something like that. Also, I have never been under the impression that being a lifetime member means one has free reign to go around violating the rules just because they can.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
the complaints you put forth are unfounded.

Not for you to judge. You can't begin to understand my concerns, for they are spiritual, and you are earthly.

So anyone siding with me is siding with you? Got it.

No, you don't "got it."

Your entire post is wrong. Just as wrong as this last statement.

Repent of your feminism, and maybe you will some day get it.

God willing . . .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not for you to judge. You can't begin to understand my concerns, for they are spiritual, and you are earthly..

I understand that if I feel strongly that something goes against my standards, I do not join in the party.

No, you don't "got it."

Your entire post is wrong. Just as wrong as this last statement.

Repent of your feminism, and maybe you will some day get it. .

You first, woman voter.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So what are you waiting for? Lead by example.

This is your primary focus it seems. Women's' rights.

And you accuse me of whining because I dare claim there is a need for ethical fairness on TOL.

Well, pursue your earthly political interests, and leave me alone to pursue my spiritual interests.

Stop putting me down, just to enjoy your status quo at TOL. For it is just a vapor that will quickly disappear some day soon, and you will realize there were better things that should have been discussed and believed during your tenure here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is your primary focus it seems. Women's' rights.

Wrong. Human rights. That includes the unborn and children. I will always defend children above any man or woman.

And you accuse me of whining because I dare claim there is a need for ethical fairness on TOL.

I accuse you of whining ... because ... you whine. Read the commandments, Nang. Anyone with reading comprehension understands that TOL is biased towards the far right as well as those of similar beliefs. I accept that. Apparently you do not.

Well, pursue your earthly political interests, and leave me alone to pursue my spiritual interests.

In that case, you will practice which you preach and keep your dancing banana smiley out of threads I am on? Right.

Stop putting me down, just to enjoy your status quo at TOL. For it is just a vapor that will quickly disappear some day soon, and you will realize there were better things that should have been discussed and believed during your tenure here.

:plain:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Wrong. Human rights. That includes the unborn and children. I will always defend children above any man or woman.

I accuse you of whining ... because ... you whine. Read the commandments, Nang. Anyone with reading comprehension understands that TOL is biased towards the far right as well as those of similar beliefs. I accept that. Apparently you do not.

In that case, you will practice which you preach and keep your dancing banana smiley out of threads I am on? Right.

:plain:

Do you mean this one? :devil:

Christian Liberty

If he does buy a lifetime membership, he can curse and call all TOL members names as often as he wants (like Nick M) and erase all that he has posted that might incriminate him or prove him wrong someday, (like AMR).

He can SHOUT all his posts.

He is exempt from receiving infractions, let alone ever being banned again . . .

For only putting $500 in Knight's pocket.

What an ungodly scam . . .

Really, AMR did that? I would have thought him the least likely to abuse whatever privleges he has..

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Really, AMR did that? I would have thought him the least likely to abuse whatever privleges he has..

You ought to stop trusting AMR. He has tons of education and degrees, yet he does not know the principle of Christianity. He does not know that Jesus commands us to love your enemy.

He does not know that Christianity is all about Jesus and His teachings.

And there are tons of educated idiots like AMR in mainstreamers.

Open your eyes, CL. Christianity is not as complicated as most mainstreamers are making it out to be.