How long will they be gone....

Arthur Brain

If he does buy a lifetime membership, he can curse and call all TOL members names as often as he wants (like Nick M) and erase all that he has posted that might incriminate him or prove him wrong someday, (like AMR).

He can SHOUT all his posts.

He is exempt from receiving infractions, let alone ever being banned again . . .

For only putting $500 in Knight's pocket.

What an ungodly scam . . .

As far as I'm aware a lifetime membership renders you immune to a permanent ban, not necessarily an infraction or a temporary one.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As far as I'm aware a lifetime membership renders you immune to a permanent ban, not necessarily an infraction or a temporary one.

Whatever . . .

Just pay attention to what the suck-ups get away with, and the benefits of $500 will become obvious.

glorydaz

If he does buy a lifetime membership, he can curse and call all TOL members names as often as he wants (like Nick M) and erase all that he has posted that might incriminate him or prove him wrong someday, (like AMR).

He can SHOUT all his posts.

He is exempt from receiving infractions, let alone ever being banned again . . .

For only putting $500 in Knight's pocket.

What an ungodly scam . . .

You are so pathetic. If it's such an "ungodly scam" why are you posting here? Talk about hypocritical.....

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are incorrect about that. Knight specifically warned me that a serious enough infraction could get me banned permanently. Bless his heart I think he didn't want to see me spend the money and then subsequently lose out. At the time he had good reason to be concerned.

glorydaz

Whatever . . .

Just pay attention to what the suck-ups get away with, and the benefits of $500 will become obvious.

Nang's just jealous because she sucks up to idiots like Truster and Arsenios....even her judgment is off. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Nope.

I have enough spiritual integrity and strength to not play the game . . .

:rotfl:

Let's see.....Arsenios and Truster....you played their game in front of the entire board. You played the little woman to the big strong men so well you'd have earned an Academy Award had you been in Hollywood.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Pelosi is melting down . . . finally. What a witch!

She is one of the worst judgments from God, inflicted upon our (corrupted) USA.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That could be. If she didn't keep them so well hidden.....

Some people cannot function well, without establishing an enemy to battle in their mind . . .

I think there is a psychological name for that mental disorder, but can't think of it.

S0ZO

Some people cannot function well, without establishing an enemy to battle in their mind . . .

I think there is a psychological name for that mental disorder, but can't think of it.
It's called Nangophrenzia