How long will they be gone....

genuineoriginal

I've been having server problems all day. :think: Maybe that's the root of it. Anyone have any Blistex?

Speaking of gone. Has anyone seen chrys in a while?

Here is his latest post Today, 04:24 AM :

I am being disrupted

is it necessary?

family is

some don't think so

some have a problem with duty

is it a necessary ingredient?

you pay now or you pay later

some have a problem with that

some have a problem with reality

only the ones who can't borrow

glorydaz

You solute all militant members, Sozo, Nick M, John M etc...

You must have meant John W. Course getting things upside down and backwards seems to be your weakness. And, YEP, those three are members of God's Army so I guess you could say they are "militant members"...all decked out in the full armour of God. :chuckle:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Resurrected has earned a 5 day vacation for continual name calling of mentally challenged posters. That's just so .... retarded. :)

Timotheos

Resurrected has earned a 5 day vacation for continual name calling of mentally challenged posters. That's just so .... retarded. :)

Correction:
Res doesn't name call mentally challenged posters.

He calls posters who are not mentally challenged "retarded".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pelosi is melting down . . . finally. What a witch!

10628439_10154478424680494_1354300924410629798_n.jpg

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

that's the spin put out by management

but a little bird tells me it was the result of pm lobbying by a certain someone who is currently pretending to have me on ignore but can't stand it when i question the mental capabilities of his ancestors :darwinsm:

Fiat Tenebris

Heterodoxical reached 6 points. That is a week's vacation. One more point sends him away for 2 weeks but the way he is going he just may be our first permaban in quite a while.

LuisMarco will be gone 1 day.

Is there a list of the permanently banned? A hall of shame? Can you show me some of the worst posts on here, I love digging like that.

Gossip away, who were the worst on here?