How Jesus Justifies Ungodly Sinners and Reconciles the World unto God

God's Truth

Maybe if I stand on my head and close one eye it will say something different.

How about this one? "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

What are you going to do about that one?

And then John says, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

You think that Paul and John are liars don't you?

Those scriptures confirm what I said.

You are trying to detract from what I said.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why are they calling on Jesus' name?

They are calling on his name to help them.

Help them how?

Help them live this life obeying Him.

HOGWASH!

Your doctrine is anti-Gospel.

No one is saved by obeying Jesus, because no one can obey Jesus.

You need to get real with yourself.

Are all of your thoughts pure and without sin?

You are the very worst kind of a sinner, one that thinks that he doesn't sin, just like the Pharisees thought that they were without sin.

Read the 23rd chapter of Matthew to see what Jesus said to those champions of religion.

God's Truth

HOGWASH!

You are the very worst kind of a sinner, one that thinks that he doesn't sin, just like the Pharisees thought that they were without sin.

Read the 23rd chapter of Matthew to see what Jesus said to those champions of religion.

You compare me to the Pharisees who rejected Christ.

What does Christ say about the Pharisees?

Jesus says they are HYPOCRITES because they preach what to do, but do not do it! Just like you.

You are the Pharisee who does what Jesus does not like.

The Pharisees did not repent of their sins, just like you.

The Pharisees did not obey God; and you preach we do not have to obey God.

Robert Pate

Banned
You compare me to the Pharisees who rejected Christ.

What does Christ say about the Pharisees?

Jesus says they are HYPOCRITES because they preach what to do, but do not do it! Just like you.

You are the Pharisee who does what Jesus does not like.

The Pharisees did not repent of their sins, just like you.

The Pharisees did not obey God; and you preach we do not have to obey God.

The Pharisees like you never repented of their sins because they like you had no sins to repent of.

Don't sell the Pharisees short on holy living. They tithed right down to the mint in their gardens.

They were champions of religion, just like you.

God's Truth

The Pharisees like you never repented of their sins because they like you had no sins to repent of.
Jesus would not have saved me if I did not repent of my sins AND PROVE MY REPENTANCE BY MY DEEDS. See Acts 26:20, and Matthew 3:8, Luke 3:8, and Jeremiah 18:11. See, I have rebuked you with Paul's words, Jesus' words, and with the words of an old testament prophet.

Don't sell the Pharisees short on holy living. They tithed right down to the mint in their gardens.
...but they did not repent of theirs sins...they did not stop sinning.

They were champions of religion, just like you.

You are badly mistaken. You are like the Pharisees. You think you are different from them because you say we do not have to obey...and the Pharisees do not obey. You legitimize the Pharisees. You are evil beyond compare.

beloved57

HOGWASH!

Yet you teach the same doctrine, that one is saved when they call upon the name of the Lord Rom 10:13 which is after believing Rom 10:14

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And to believe is to obey the Gospel Rom 10:16

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

So you are being hypocritical to condemn that poster for the very thing you do !

Its like Paul said to the jews Rom 2:3

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Robert Pate

Banned
Yet you teach the same doctrine, that one is saved when they call upon the name of the Lord Rom 10:13 which is after believing Rom 10:14

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And to believe is to obey the Gospel Rom 10:16

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

So you are being hypocritical to condemn that poster for the very thing you do !

Its like Paul said to the jews Rom 2:3

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Paul said,

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Are you calling Paul a liar?