How Jesus Justifies Ungodly Sinners and Reconciles the World unto God

beloved57

Hogwash!

You can't answer the question because you don't know the answer.

You are not a believer in Christ, and if you want to know what I believe about predestination and being made righteous, you can read my post and threads, that is what they are here for!

God's Truth

One last time!

Did your Jesus make people righteous by His obedience alone? Rom 5:19 ? Yes or No please!

19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Where do you see anywhere that we do not have to believe and obey to be made righteous?

beloved57

19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Where do you see anywhere that we do not have to believe and obey to be made righteous?

You have failed to answer the question, and you have the audacity to criticize others for not answering your questions! That's hypocritical!

Robert Pate

Banned
I sure have.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses those he saves. He chooses those who believe and obey him.

Jesus said he obeyed the Father and that we have to obey him, Jesus Christ.

You sound like a Calvinist.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
That's why Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one, Romans 3:10.
Paul was honest and accountable when he discussed sin.

One of the chapters in Romans (I think) he says something like: "I do not do the good I wish to do, but I keep on doing the evil I don't want to do."

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul was honest and accountable when he discussed sin.

One of the chapters in Romans (I think) he says something like: "I do not do the good I wish to do, but I keep on doing the evil I don't want to do."

That was Romans 7:19.

Paul readily confessed that he was a sinner. He even said that he was... "The chief of sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

Jesus said that he came into the world to save sinners. I think that Paul wanted to make sure that he qualified.

God's Truth

You sound like a Calvinist.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. So that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

That is right, we have to call on his name. Did you want to add that to your only have faith doctrine? lol

beloved57

That was Romans 7:19.

Paul readily confessed that he was a sinner. He even said that he was... "The chief of sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

Jesus said that he came into the world to save sinners. I think that Paul wanted to make sure that he qualified.

Paul wrote that, Jesus came to seek and to save that which was Lost Lk 19:10 and you dont believe He was successful in doing just that ! Is there any sinner that was lost, that Jesus came to seek and to save, not be saved eternally ? Yes or No ? I say No, what say you ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul wrote that, Jesus came to seek and to save that which was Lost Lk 19:10 and you dont believe He was successful in doing just that ! Is there any sinner that was lost, that Jesus came to seek and to save, not be saved eternally ? Yes or No ? I say No, what say you ?

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

If Jesus can save some, he can save all. But that does not mean he is going to impose his will on anyone.