ECT How is Paul's message different?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He still won't clearly explain what he meant by "infallible" with regard to preterism. He hinted roundabout that it was the fake epistle of Barnabas (which is ludicrous) but, afaik, he never hinted that Josephus, his main man, was inspired. Who knows what he actually believes on that, he won't come right out and say. My money, though, is now on Russell.

More desperation from the mysteryboy.

I made it clear there has only been one infallible person to ever walk planet earth.

For some reason you can't understand that the kingdom is not on planet earth, and that Christ Jesus was the only infallible person to ever walk planet earth.

The reason you keep trying to go down this road is because you live in denial regarding your Dispensationalism.

You can't handle that it was invented by John Nelson Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BTW, Little Johnny W the Dance Director once said the Holy Spirit was the first Dispensationalist.

:rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not a Darby Follower, but I am thinking of becoming one.

You're already one.

One word upsets Darby Followers more than any other word, and that one word is "Darby".

Your Dispensationalism didn't exist until Darby invented it in the mid 1800's.

You should ask yourself why that upsets you so much.

john w

Hall of Fame
More desperation from the mysteryboy.

I made it clear there has only been one infallible person to ever walk planet earth.

More spam(his oh so cute "desperation") from the habitual liar, Wimpy Craigie Tellalie,as he lies,again:

1. "You follow the teachings of men.............."-hundreds of times on TOL. Thus, he claims what He has are the infallible teachings of God, never has been taught to him by men, never has followed "men" teachings." Which leads to...

2.Craigie Tet., besides his "Darby" stumper, which he spams on every thread, as one of his "arguments" against the dispensational approach in interpreting the book, also asserts that dispensationalism is false, because it is taught by "fallible men," i.e., he claims that his "AD 70-ism," Preterism, was taught to him by infallible men. To wit:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

Just show us, Craigie, the infallible men that we should follow, since you, of course, have the truth, the "not false" belief system, taught to you by infalible men.

Just point out these infallible teachers, so that we will not:

follow the teachings of these fallible men?

Are not all false doctrines, taught by fallible men, Craigie? Why do you add "fallble?" How does that support your "belief system" and annul others?

And why do you add "men," to your "argument" against the dispenstional approach? Whom should we follow? You? Strike that-you are not a man. Women? Aliens? Your father, the devil?

Why do you delete the scripture, in Romans-Philemon, that provides for "teachers...teaching" within the boc? Satan taught you that-the LORD God never did.

It is a deceptive, satanic debating tactic of his, from the pits of hell, sophistry, instigated by this habitual liar, on almost every thread, due to his satanic obsession.

Craigie:

As silent as a turkey farm, on the third Thursday, of November.

He is the habitual liar, of TOL.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because it's a false accusation.

Once again, proof that you live in denial.

If it's false, just show anyone teaching it before Darby?

You can't do it.

Other Dispies have tried over and over again, but no matter how hard they try, and no matter how hard they want it to be, NO ONE ever heard of it before Darby invented it.

It's the same thing with Mormonism. No one ever heard of it before Joseph Smith invented it.

Smith and Darby were contemporaries.

Quit living in denial.

Right Divider

Body part

You can't do it.

Other Dispies have tried over and over again, but no matter how hard they try, and no matter how hard they want it to be, NO ONE ever heard of it before Darby invented it.

It's the same thing with Mormonism. No one ever heard of it before Joseph Smith invented it.

Quit living in denial.
You are as dumb as you are stupid.

I do not "Follow Darby" as I know very little about him.

Therefore, you are a false accuser. But that does not surprise me as you follow your father.

God's Word says that Paul said that he was given a dispensation of the gospel and I believe it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All aboard! :)

The Darby Desperation Train.

On the Darby Desperation Train, you will search and search for any shred of evidence that Darby's false teachings existed before Darby invented them.

But no matter how hard you search, there isn't any.

So, let's take old writings out of context, and pretend there was.

All aboard the Darby Desperation Train.

From you desperation site:

"The goal of this lesson is two-fold: 1) prove that the Paulicians were Pauline dispensationalists, and 2) prove that Byzantine Text Type which contains the multiplicity of copies demanded by the doctrine of Preservation was preserved by Pauline dispensationalists, i.e., the Paulicians"

"Paulicians"

Unbelievable.

Your linking a site that suggests early Christians were "Paulicians".

john w

Hall of Fame
BTW, Little Johnny W the Dance Director once said the Holy Spirit was the first Dispensationalist.

:rotfl:

Why do you call me, "little," you soft sodomite?

Real tough guy, aren't you, Wimpy? Want to meet, instead of you sending your wife, to meet me in DFW area, as you proposed, a while back? I thought so. You are the type that got beat up, in grade school, high school, and college(if you went), and this is your outlet for acting like a tough "guy," with this "little Johnny" to me, and mystery boy" to musterion, and "Slick Nickie" to Nick. Feel better, getting a testosterone rush, Craigie?

How about I call that alleged "wife" of yours, who dyes her hair with cheap peroxide, cakes on the make up, to hide the wrinkles, chunky, and quite manly?

Why do you call me "Dance Director," you piece of dung, with it's homo" charge?

Want me to tell everyone about that email, you sent me, wanting to "meet me," you vile sodomite?

Well, wimpy boy, I have a job, paying more in taxes, the last year, than you ever made in a year, loser. Tell us all about your job, now, Craigie. Go ahead, you punk. Oh, yes-soft, jellyfish boy Craigie is unemployed. Poor, wimpy, effeminate Craigie-an infidel, according to Paul, not providing for his "family." Don't you believe Paul, Craigie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go to Wikipedia, type "Dispensationalism", and you will find:

"John Nelson Darby is recognized as the father of dispensationalism.."

"As there was no Christian teaching of a "rapture" before Darby began preaching about it in the 1830s, he is sometimes credited with originating the "secret rapture" theory..."

Yet, it's the Dispensationalists themselves who deny it.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Darby Desperation Train.

On the Darby Desperation Train, Darby Desperation Train.

From you desperation site:

His oh so cute "desperation" spam.

You are so James 2:3 KJV, Craigie.

Why don't you start paying attention to your "wife," and children, Craigie? You are on TOL, what, 8 hours straight today, feeding your obsession? That is desperation, sweetie. No job, trying to give your failure of a "life," meaning, eh sweetie?

Send me your resume, sweetie. Perhaps I can put in a good word for you, in the financial services industry. My company is hiring mail clerks. What do you say,infidel? But don't wear the James 2:3 KJV clothing, like you usually do, in the interview.

john w

Hall of Fame

You can't do it.

Quit living in denial.

No one ever heard of AD 70-ism, until Russell. And not one person ever "taught," what you "teach," re. who Israel is, until you did.

Show us:

-Who taught AD 70-ism, before J stuart Russell

-Who "taught," what you "teach," re. who Israel is, before you

Therefore, AD 70-ism, and what you "teach," re. who Israel is,false.

See how that works, demon?

Soft Craigie won't touch this.

You demonic false accuser, of members of the boc. You are headed for hell,child of the devil. We are on to you, and your con game

You like that cute little "you live in denial" cliche, don't you Craigie pie?

You have not denied that you are an accuser of the brethren, and a sodomite.