ECT How is Paul's message different?

Interplanner

Yes. I too stick with Paul.

You seem to think that this "circumcision without hands" makes you Israel or some such thing.

It does, in the several NT passages. It does this because the OT prophecy vision was beyond Israel. "It is too small a thing to save the nation of Israel; I will call for the nations..." --Isaiah

musterion

I hold to a Mid-Acts Perspective that I believe is sound.

It differs in some respects to the Mid-Acts that others on here hold.

We both believe our own beliefs in those areas we differ in understanding on is the sound one.

None of us, best I can recall, have repeatedly sniped namecalling and condescending insults at you for your position, as you have us.

Just as its made enemies of some, including even, some of my supposed own given the actual intolerance and bigotry towards anyone not holding their view

This coming from the one who repeatedly calls us 28 when you know we're not, bemoaned my carnal mind and got really creepy with heir. You are a hypocrite.

Danoh

Musterion, you have had issues with me and "snipped" at me, as you put it, from the very first time you MISREAD my words.

And I never said you and yours are 28ers. That is not what I see in some of your views. What I see is that they are very similar to the views held by the 28ers.

You talk about grace this and grace that, but where is that grace that you not only MISREAD my words but continue to hold on to said MIS-READING'S resulting SELF-injury.

You can be free of that; you know. Grace really is the answer.

I'd rather not have these differences with you, but I can not solve for how you allow some insecurity or another the fleshly mind tricks you into believing is not only reality, but the fault of someone else.

Fact is "if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law." Gal. 5:18.

Consider this. The best to you in it. Sincerely. I forgive you your having called me a hypocrite, and I forgive your not forgiving what you perceive is my doing.

In the spirit of Eph. 4:32.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This coming from the one who repeatedly calls us 28 when you know we're not,

You guys parrot E.W. Bullinger, and then wonder why you are called an Acts 28'er?

For example, only Acts 28 Bulliingerites claim every single thing in the book of Revelation is the yet future, and that nothing in Revelation has happened yet.

That's only one example, there are many more.

musterion

Musterion, you have had issues with me and "snipped" at me, as you put it, from the very first time you MISREAD my words.

There's the passive-aggressive again...once more it's the fault of my carnal mind for misinterpreting your redoubtable wisdom in all matters.

And I never said you and yours are 28ers. That is not what I see in some of your views.
:plain:

What I see is that they are very similar to the views held by the 28ers.
Assuming that's correct, so what? "Very similar," even if accurate, does not equal "identical." Yet you kept on with the 28 sniping against several of us. Then, when called on it, you dishonestly tried to play it off as a joke or that we "misread" you.

You talk about grace this and grace that, but where is that grace that you not only MISREAD my words but continue to hold on to said MIS-READING'S resulting SELF-injury.
Once again it is revealed that the perception of Danoh's subtle digs and insults are entirely the fault of the reader's carnal mind being unable to comprehend and fathom the deep things of Danoh. It ain't his fault, it's yours.

You can be free of that; you know. Grace really is the answer.
Dr. Danoh yet again diagnoses me as carnal and enchained by my failure to appreciate his wisdom, but mostly for simply assuming he meant exactly what he typed, on several occasions.

I'd rather not have these differences with you,
Then never post to my attention again -- ever -- and I'll do likewise. Put me on ignore, I'll do the same.

but I can not solve for how you allow some insecurity or another the fleshly mind tricks you into believing is not only reality, but the fault of someone else.
More attempts at passive-aggressive gaslighting from Mr. More or Less (yeah, I got that). Dishonest.

Fact is "if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law." Gal. 5:18.
I'm not the one giving creepy comments to the female sisters on message boards. Don't take my word for it -- as them how THEY interpreted it (if only you can dismiss it's the fault of their carnal, sub-Danoh level minds too).

Consider this. The best to you in it. Sincerely. I forgive you your having called me a hypocrite, and I forgive your not forgiving what you perceive is my doing.
That's nice.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
unable to comprehend and fathom the deep things of Danoh.

:rotfl:

Reminds me of "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey.

5JhFYzi.png

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You guys parrot E.W. Bullinger, and then wonder why you are called an Acts 28'er?

For example, only Acts 28 Bulliingerites claim every single thing in the book of Revelation is the yet future, and that nothing in Revelation has happened yet.

That's only one example, there are many more.

You have all these different distinctions that you claim if one believes this or that , then it's Acts 28 or if they believe this then they must believe that. Bottom line, you're wrong.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have all these different distinctions that you claim if one believes this or that , then it's Acts 28 or if they believe this then they must believe that.

That's correct, it's really not that hard to see.

However, no matter if it's Acts 7, Acts 9, Acts 13, or Acts 28, they are all very easy to prove wrong.

Danoh

There's the passive-aggressive again...once more it's the fault of my carnal mind for misinterpreting your redoubtable wisdom in all matters.

:plain:

Assuming that's correct, so what? "Very similar," even if accurate, does not equal "identical." Yet you kept on with the 28 sniping against several of us. Then, when called on it, you dishonestly tried to play it off as a joke or that we "misread" you.

Once again it is revealed that the perception of Danoh's subtle digs and insults are entirely the fault of the reader's carnal mind being unable to comprehend and fathom the deep things of Danoh. It ain't his fault, it's yours.

Dr. Danoh yet again diagnoses me as carnal and enchained by my failure to appreciate his wisdom, but mostly for simply assuming he meant exactly what he typed, on several occasions.

Then never post to my attention again -- ever -- and I'll do likewise. Put me on ignore, I'll do the same.

More attempts at passive-aggressive gaslighting from Mr. More or Less (yeah, I got that). Dishonest.

I'm not the one giving creepy comments to the female sisters on message boards. Don't take my word for it -- as them how THEY interpreted it (if only you can dismiss it's the fault of their carnal, sub-Danoh level minds too).

That's nice.

You and some of yours have a lot of growing up to do in Him.

You and some of yours continually read what are obviously your own personal issues with others into their words and or actions. Few on here have proven they are the issue as consistently as you and some of yours continually have.

When called on it, you rationalize it as being what you have been called to react to others with, even as some of you bite and devour one another.

You project all that as coming from the other side whenever anyone so much as voices a concern about it or a difference in any other area, for that matter, as you fire off your can of acid spray them.

Legalistic to the core is what you and some of yours are.

There is far more to Mid-Acts than "that's not for us."

Take this how you will. Take it how you have.

Have the last word - that is par for the course where the real issue for you and some of yours is concerned.

The best to you in Him.

Danoh

You have all these different distinctions that you claim if one believes this or that , then it's Acts 28 or if they believe this then they must believe that. Bottom line, you're wrong.

True of him, Patrick, but he is not alone in that kind of one sidedness.

No one is free of bias. It is an inborn aspect of the mind.

A means of not having to reinvent the wheel each time out.

But it is an asset that; not carefully monitored by the individual; ends up as much a hindrance as the great asset it was meant to be.

Thus, why we read...

2Cor 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )

Why we read of the need to be ever 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hey Danoh, can we get another really long post from you with at least ten "you and yours" in it?

Also, please add at least three "you and some of yours" to the post.

musterion

You and some of yours have a lot of growing up to do in Him.

You and some of yours continually read what are obviously your own personal issues with others into their words and or actions. Few on here have proven they are the issue as consistently as you and some of yours continually have.

When called on it, you rationalize it as being what you have been called to react to others with, even as some of you bite and devour one another.

You project all that as coming from the other side whenever anyone so much as voices a concern about it or a difference in any other area, for that matter, as you fire off your can of acid spray them.

There is far more to Mid-Acts than "that's not for us."

Take this how you will. Take it how you have.

Have the last word - that is par for the course where the real issue for you and some of yours is concerned.

The best to you in Him.

You kept referring to us as 28 and laughed us off when we reproved you for it. You continue to refer to me (and probably others) as carnal for simply disagreeing with you. You creeped on sister Heir. Yet you're the offended party here? Okay.

You go ahead and forgive me for misinterpreting you by simply taking you at your written word. That means you either cannot communicate well enough for anyone here to understand you, or you're deliberately dishonest and do not say what you really mean. I'll let you pick which but neither is my fault. Bye.

john w

Hall of Fame
Russell didn't invent Preterism.

Satan invented AD 70-ism, and Preterism. Russell wrote a book, "The Parousia," on instructions from your father, and now you justcopy'npaste/plagiarize from his book, and from Hanegraaf, DeMar, Dennis, King, Sproul,Gentry.............. And, as musty points out, as I have, you claim that what they write is given by inspiration, and they are infallible teachers, and women teachers, since you, on record, have stated, that you:

-Do not follow men,

-Follow infallible teachers, who, thus, must be women, or aliens

You deceiving piece of trash, engaging in deceptive debating tactics, and sophistry, straight from your pappy the devil.

Danoh

You kept referring to us as 28 and laughed us off when we reproved you for it. You continue to refer to me (and probably others) as carnal for simply disagreeing with you. You creeped on sister Heir. Yet you're the offended party here? Okay.

You go ahead and forgive me for misinterpreting you by simply taking you at your written word. That means you either cannot communicate well enough for anyone here to understand you, or you're deliberately dishonest and do not say what you really mean. I'll let you pick which but neither is my fault. Bye.

No, I rib you and yours about COMING OFF as "ALMOST Acts 28."

As for the creepiness issue; that's a good one; ever since I was first atttacted to females as a child, my instinct has never been anglo features in a female and or the accompanying culture.

I know without even a smidgeon of a shadow of a doubt you and she, and whomever else have misread my words in this.

I do not shower females with compliments. I make an observation.

Fact is I appreaciate all females outside of that, in honor of my mom.

It was why I tore into Jerry as I did (may he be well) when he was being so ugly towards Tam, GD, and heir.

I would defend them again, in a heart beat.

Fact is, some people bring issues to the table that right off cause them to read wrong intentions in the actions of others.

Quit doing that yourself, Musty, you are more than a conqueror.

The best to you - and yours - in all this.

Last edited:

musterion

He still won't clearly explain what he meant by "infallible" with regard to preterism. He hinted roundabout that it was the fake epistle of Barnabas (which is ludicrous) but, afaik, he never hinted that Josephus, his main man, was inspired. Who knows what he actually believes on that, he won't come right out and say. My money, though, is now on Russell.