ECT How is Paul's message different?

dodge

Danoh;5248840]That same right "why Paul...at all" point there is exactly why when Paul uses a phrase like "the church of God," at times he is referring to the Twelve and their converts (Believing Remnant of Israel), while at other times he is referring to God's New Creature: the Body of Christ.

Because the Body was / is not, a continuation of the Twelve and their converts, but is in fact "a NEW Creature" WITHIN "the church" or Household of God: which is comprised of the Israel of God and of the Body of Christ.

Israel of God: The Twelve and their converts: the Believing Remnant of Israel.

Body of Christ: Formerly lost Jews and Gentiles, as a New Creature to reign over The Heavenly Host one day.

Said Body of Christ having begun this side of Unbelieving Israel's Fall, and God's planned, TEMPORARY setting aside of His plan and purpose for the Earth, through the Israel of God over the Nations of the Earth from Jerusalem.

Danoh, why then did Paul say he persecuted the church that he had then become a part of ?

Gal 1:13

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

Gal 1:23

But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

There was and is only ONE church.

john w

Hall of Fame
Roman Catholics claim Peter had the authority while those in Mad claim Paul. I believe Christians claim Jesus as their authority.

False dichotomy....deceptive manipulation...

For the sheep, babes, to protect them from wolf Dodgeball:

"This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt," Acts 7:37-39 KJV

The point here? The LORD God has appointed leaders in the past, and mankind, because of its inherent rebellious nature, rebelled against the God appointed leader. The Israelites murmured, complained against Moses, withstood him, "Who are you , Moses.....". Moses disobeyed God at times, but continued to be the leader of the LORD God's people, and spokesman("prophet"-to speak for another) for the LORD God. To disobey him, was to disobey the LORD God. Get that straight. The point, then, of Acts 7:37-39 KJV, is that the people disobeyed Moses, and thus were rebelling against the LORD God.

Paul is the LORD God's appointed spokesman now. He was rescued and commissioned in Acts 9, after rebellious, apostate Israel had rejected Moses, the Baptist, the 12 kingdom apostles, and then, finally, the Lord Jesus Christ as presented through Stephen, who was Spirit filled. Paul was given the revelation, and authority, to explain the "one new man" in this dispensation of the grace of God-Eph. 2:15 KJV. He is the apostle of the gentiles(Romans 11:13 KJV), and since he has the authority for this dispensation, per Eph. 3:1-12 KJV(and others), follow him:

"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." Philippians 4:9 KJV

If not, you are rebelling, and Eccl. 1:9 KJV is confirmed.

Can you dig it, rebels?

Right Divider

Body part
False dichotomy....deceptive manipulation...

For the sheep, babes, to protect them from wolf Dodgeball:

"This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt," Acts 7:37-39 KJV

The point here? The LORD God has appointed leaders in the past, and mankind, because of its inherent rebellious nature, rebelled against the God appointed leader. The Israelites murmured, complained against Moses, withstood him, "Who are you , Moses.....". Moses disobeyed God at times, but continued to be the leader of the LORD God's people, and spokesman("prophet"-to speak for another) for the LORD God. To disobey him, was to disobey the LORD God. Get that straight. The point, then, of Acts 7:37-39 KJV, is that the people disobeyed Moses, and thus were rebelling against the LORD God.

Paul is the LORD God's appointed spokesman now. He was rescued and commissioned in Acts 9, after rebellious, apostate Israel had rejected Moses, the Baptist, the 12 kingdom apostles, and then, finally, the Lord Jesus Christ as presented through Stephen, who was Spirit filled. Paul was given the revelation, and authority, to explain the "one new man" in this dispensation of the grace of God-Eph. 2:15 KJV. He is the apostle of the gentiles(Romans 11:13 KJV), and since he has the authority for this dispensation, per Eph. 3:1-12 KJV(and others), follow him:

"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." Philippians 4:9 KJV

If not, you are rebelling, and Eccl. 1:9 KJV is confirmed.

Can you dig it, rebels?
:thumb:

Right Divider

Body part
Danoh, why then did Paul say he persecuted the church that he had then become a part of ?

Gal 1:13

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

There was and is only ONE church.
Now conflating the words FAITH and CHURCH.

Ever the deceiver, you are!

dodge

No matter how you run Paul said he persecuted the church that he was then part of the very same church !

he=Paul

Persecuted us=christians

now preaches the faith which once he destroyed= uh oh, not new but the same faith.

Last time I checked "the" means ONE.

dodge

Now conflating the words FAITH and CHURCH.

Ever the deceiver, you are!

No matter how you slice and dice it Paul became part of what he was before persecuting.

dodge

You are literally too stupid to communicate with.

The scriptures are clear that Paul became a part of what he persecuted "the same faith". Stupid is ignoring the obvious as those trapped in lies are adept at doing.The shoe fits so wear it.

To be "literally to stupid" I would have to buy into the lies of MAD.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No matter how you run Paul said he persecuted the church that he was then part of the very same church !

he=Paul

Persecuted us=christians

now preaches the faith which once he destroyed= uh oh, not new but the same faith.

Last time I checked "the" means ONE.

He didn't just persecute it.

HE DESTROYED IT.

Both Acts 8:3 and Galatians 1:23 say he destroyed it.

How can Paul be a part of something he destroyed, hmm?

It's not possible.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The scriptures are clear that Paul became a part of what he persecuted "the same faith". Stupid is ignoring the obvious as those trapped in lies are adept at doing.The shoe fits so wear it.

To be "literally to stupid" I would have to buy into the lies of MAD.
The very verse you quote says HE DESTROYED the church

john w

Hall of Fame
Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Dodgeball: It all says the same thing, as details do not matter, and specific words, such as "in the wilderness," "our fathers,"us," do not matter, are irrelevant.

This punk is an affront to the LORD God, a meticulous, detail oriented LORD God,and embarrasses the faith, with his sloppiness, lackadaisical, irreverence towards the bible, a book of details, as he treats it, views it, like his "Domino's(Pizza)" menu.

dodge

:chuckle:

True, that.

Rom. 5:6-8

Then based on scripture Paul became part of what he destroyed. Do any of you actually believe any man could destroy what God had started as a means for salvation ?

Danoh

Then based on scripture Paul became part of what he destroyed. Do any of you actually believe any man could destroy what God had started as a means for salvation ?

I'm well aware of the actual sense of his "once destroyed" there - but "tribulation worketh patience" so I thought I'd help you develop some.

But the fact remains that you are not only going by one or two passages there, but by what you are reading into them.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Whenever one prefaces an argument with "The scriptures are clear....It is clear....It is obvious....Clearly.....," it means they have nothing.

Ya missing Jerry?

And what's become of STP? Have you heard from him? Hope all is well for him.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Hasn't stopped your spitting.

Calling out your fellow spitters on their spitting, is not spitting.

Call it what you and various * of your pals call each your spitting whenever you need to rationalize it - "truth smacking."

* "Various" because only a willfully blind, self-deception inspired by personal animosity would "one size fits all" all your pals on here as to this that I am describing about you and only - some - of them.

Try a bit more of a Romans 5:6-8 lens as you look out at others, Tam, doll - I harbor no animosity towards anyone.

For to allow myself that would only build up in me a toxcicity I will not allow to build in me, to eventually end up under the power of.

Try "following Paul" on this "rule" of thumb.

1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Seriously "tribulation worketh patience" Rom. 5:3 only to the extent that the Believer refuses to even allow the "mind...of the flesh" Rom. 8:5 to even attempt to determine where he or she looks out and or responds to things and or others from.

You should know these things by now. Paul focuses on them more than any other doctrine.

You would know this experientially, IF "you have" allowed yourself to so have "learned Christ" Eph. 4:20, beyond the same old, same old, often snide of yours and that of various of your pals to others - "well, that's not for us..."

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Calling out your fellow spitters on their spitting, is not spitting.
Sure it is, except in your delusions.

Call it what you and various * of your pals call each your spitting whenever you need to rationalize it - "truth smacking."
Nobody calls spitting "truth smacking" except in your delusions.

* "Various" because only a willfully blind, self-deception inspired by personal animosity would "one size fits all" all your pals on here as to this that I am describing about you and only - some - of them.
Nobody here has a one size fits all theology except in you delusions.

Try a bit more of a Romans 5:6-8 lens as you look out at others, Tam, doll - I harbor no animosity towards anyone.
I'm sure you like to rationalize it as something else in your delusions.

For to allow myself that would only build up in me a toxcicity I will not allow to build in me, to eventually end up under the power of.

Try "following Paul" on this "rule" of thumb.

1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Seriously "tribulation worketh patience" Rom. 5:3 only to the extent that the Believer refuses to even allow the "mind...of the flesh" Rom. 8:5 to even attempt to determine where he or she looks out and or responds to things and or others from.

You should know these things by now. Paul focuses on them more than any other doctrine.

You would know this experientially, IF "you have" allowed yourself to so have "learned Christ" Eph. 4:20, beyond the same old, same old, often snide of yours and that of various of your pals to others - "well, that's not for us..."

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Only in your delusions do you act that way.
In real life you do not.

But tell us more about how great and wonderful you are, and how sorry and nasty others are.
(Rhetorical, as we know you will.)